Bring Back the Red Dot from Laser sights!

Bring it back! :wise:

Brrrrriiiiinnngggg iiittttt bbbbbbaaacckkkkk

The dot marks the spot where the giant hole will be! :yay: Bring back the dot!!:yup:

Make entropia 15+ or even 18+ and bring back other cool features. 13 years old doesn't depo much or at all. By removing laser dot and penises of feffoids MA focused on wrong age group.

I always will be saying that when we get laser dot back and feffs get their regular size penises that will be surely sign that all in this game is heading toward good direction ;)

Make entropia 15+ or even 18+ and bring back other cool features. 13 years old doesn't depo much or at all. By removing laser dot and penises of feffoids MA focused on wrong age group.

I always will be saying that when we get laser dot back and feffs get their regular size penises that will be surely sign that all in this game is heading toward good direction ;)

I thought it was 18+ already and they must have permission from the parents if 13. I believe the reason why they removed certain parts of the game is that some of these features, are not allowed in certain countries. Not because of the age. At least that is what I remember. I agree though that these and other features should be back. What they could do is add an rated version for those countries, and if your in other parts, full blown blood and nudity!! :yay: "Oh bring back, bring back, oh bring back that red dot to me to meee!!" ;)

I thought it was 18+ already and they must have permission from the parents if 13. I believe the reason why they removed certain parts of the game is that some of these features, are not allowed in certain countries. Not because of the age. At least that is what I remember. I agree though that these and other features should be back. What they could do is add an rated version for those countries, and if your in other parts, full blown blood and nudity!! :yay: "Oh bring back, bring back, oh bring back that red dot to me to meee!!" ;)

You guys are contributing with some amazing ideas, features from the past that I just absolutely love!

Bring them back =) should we make a petition and send to Mindark? lol

bring it back!

Dot dot dot!!:yay:

:handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

Bump

if I forget to, which I usually do when it comes to bumping.. Please if you really really want this back just as I do, bump this thread so it is bumped by someone once a day:) let's see how many posts we can reach (by having 1 bump per day) before Mindark implements this once again... if they do... :D

I predict somewhere around post 650 they will respond by adding a red dot at the end of our laser sight

Aaahhhh I remember seeing where my team buddies were aiming (on a wall, the ground etc) weapons worked like a laser pointer ;)

Awesome!

Bumping the dot! :yay:

I agree :) laser dots!

Would be cool if in PvP, you could see the dot on you.

Would be cool if in PvP, you could see the dot on you.

Agreed

With this new graphics engine I would like to know if it is possible to get it like in Battlefield 3, if someone aims at you in the head, well... That hurts your eyes :)

More feeling to the people!

Back