BUG STRIKER - Get Paid Weekend Event

Voland

Guardian
Society
Warants
Azazello Voland
BUG STRIKER

THE QUEST: This weekend (Friday, March 16th to Sunday, March 18th)

ORDER: Exterminate the "War-Ant" Formicacida within 24 hours. Collect as many hunting Globals as possible on OLA 21.

Mob maturity is reported to be mainly from Weak (high density) to Strong (some).

warform_741658.jpg

Amethera OLA 21 Formicacida Nest
232 198, NE Wolverine Hope TP
South of Treasure Island

After the stunning MEGA HOFs of La, Mjukis, Liana, mit and many more,
(list of looted items in the past is on the poster) MA has paid over 300 000 Peds to the hunters) the Queen of the Formicacida has reacted and prepared a new generation of eggs to face the challenge. Fap80 drops on the regular basis.

THE RULES:

Please read carefully

1.Only hunting Globals
2.To be valid a screen shot must be properly posted
- - the global line seen in chatbox (Press V - always open..)
- - the coordinates (Press P)
- - MA timestamp (Press C)
3.You must post within 24 hours from when it happened (all 10 screenies).
MA time-stamp tells the order. (NOT the EF post-time)(From first day - Friday, March 16th 00:00 MA time -- until Sunday, March 18th 24:00 MA time).

THE REWARD:

If you or a Team of Hunters or a hired Hunter (Yeah, you can do this too!) get 10 globals/hofs within the same day (00:00-24:00 MA time) - you are a true BUG STRIKER (TEAM) and can earn - 500 PEDS more to your globals/hofs, if you manage to get 20 globals/hofs, you just doubled your bonus to 1000 PEDS or more!

No ticket is needed to enter this Quest, just take the screen shot (with time stamp and coord) and GL out there!

In addition/

SPECIAL WEEKEND GIVE-AWAYS

I will also scatter around some armor parts on LA for the lucky ones, with TT values from 1+PED to 23+PED.

Friday/
Knight Shin-guards M&F
Pixie Harness F&M

Saturday/
Goblin Gloves F
Goblin Gloves M
Goblin Shin-guards M 3

Sunday/
Vigilante Arm-guards F&M
Gremlin Arm-guards M

Hunting TAX is 5.0%

Last edited:
Looks like a great event, will try to make it :)

you forgot to add Dar 9300 and ff8km to the lootlist :)
i looted both but a few years ago.

you forgot to add Dar 9300 and ff8km to the lootlist :)
i looted both but a few years ago.

Well, that makes it even more valuable mob to hunt.

+ Rep and thanks for your input!

you also forgot adj m61a5 which is very valuable and has been looted several times the past year (=

Thkx man, I had in my photoshop PSD file. I'll edit asap!

I like the sounds of this. Already working on a hunting team willing to go for a 24 hour jaunt :O)

I like the sounds of this. Already working on a hunting team willing to go for a 24 hour jaunt :O)

7 hours to go.

IMPORTANT: Just a note in order to avoid an abuse in team hunting (i.e. different ppl with the same team name etc.) - make sure Team name and avatar names on the team are visible when u take a screen shot.

Great, thkx.

+Rep

You bought the la from neomaven?

??

BUG STRIKER

THE RULES:

Please read carefully

……
3.You must post within 24 hours from when it happened (all 10 screenies).
MA time-stamp tells the order. (NOT the EF post-time)(From first day - Friday, March 16th 00:00 MA time -- until Sunday, March 18th 24:00 MA time).

[/CENTER]

BUG STRIKER

THE REWARD:

If you or a Team of Hunters or a hired Hunter (Yeah, you can do this too!) get 10 globals/hofs within the same day (00:00-24:00 MA time) - you are a true BUG STRIKER (TEAM) and can earn - 500 PEDS more to your globals/hofs, if you manage to get 20 globals/hofs, you just doubled your bonus to 1000 PEDS or more!

[/CENTER]

I don’t understand clear this I need to make 10 globals in 24 H or I need to take those 10 screens in the same day?

Sry if sound a stupid question but its not clear for me.
Ty,
mczimi

I don’t understand clear this I need to make 10 globals in 24 H or I need to take those 10 screens in the same day?

Sry if sound a stupid question but its not clear for me.
Ty,
mczimi

basically, you need to get 10 globals between 00.00 and 24.00 hours MA time. screenshots you have to take aswell, and then, when you find the time, post them on the forum.

So u mean if I take today 3 global and after 00:00 MA time I take other 7 within 24h I don’t get that reward?

So u mean if I take today 3 global and after 00:00 MA time I take other 7 within 24h I don’t get that reward?

pretty much what it says...and i think its quite a good call, since it makes cheating harder (as in, well, i got 11 globals in 25 hours, 1 in the first 24 and one in the last 24, i post them both (different peeps) and get paid double....

wanna avoid that, dont we\

/disclaimer: yes the example i gave would be obvious, but its an example ffs

ok it can be so i will wait than for the next day to start :)

gl to u guys :):wtg:

yeah, it boils down to - get 10globals/hofs within the same day based on MA time 00:00 - 24:00, take screenshots, once u have 10 post them (make sure u have timestamp + coords) get 500peds, so hypothetically speaking if u have 10 globals of 50peds each u just double that.

GL there!

Shopkeeper is loaded with ammo in a case, + some mindessense.

You should update the picture in this thread with the one in you have in the first post here.

GL with a awsome event, il drop by to spray some bugs :wtg:

About this events...

So basically why cant i win if i have like 5global that worth 100ped... its the same... as you described, 10global worth 50 ped or 5 worth 100ped...i think it give more chance to people and its already a good challenge...

Do you know much time it would take in 24hours? its near impossible like 18hours hunting being lucky!?...

if we can do it whatever we like as long as we get over 500ped, or 1000ped global in withing 24hours it would be much fair. And i know what im talking about...

Would like some feedback on that plz... :)

:rolleyes:

So basically why cant i win if i have like 5global that worth 100ped... its the same... as you described, 10global worth 50 ped or 5 worth 100ped...i think it give more chance to people and its already a good challenge...

Do you know much time it would take in 24hours? its near impossible like 18hours hunting being lucky!?...

if we can do it whatever we like as long as we get over 500ped, or 1000ped global in withing 24hours it would be much fair. And i know what im talking about...

Would like some feedback on that plz... :)

:rolleyes:

I think that idea may bankrupt the promoter. ;)

As you say, it will be a lot easier to get 5 large globals instead of 10 globals of any size, so more people would claim the 500 PED prize. I don't think the additional revenue of 2.50 PED the land owner will get for a 100 PED global instead of a 50 PED global will quite cover the costs...

Its really something you have to be dedicated to do 10global in 24hours on formicacida...

I was able to do 5 global today on formi, i took screenie... we managed to get over 500ped globals, looted 2 fap-80 and we had fun... but it took us 9h30 hours with 2 30min break(we have to eat and repair you know) ;) ...

But everyone just lost doing that... we didnt break even hunting 5 and only getting around 500ped...

So when i came back here i realised that event was not to reach over 500ped but get 10x50global which rarely happen on formi.. they global less but global good... we had only one 50ped global and the rest was over 100... and we only globalled once every 1h30hour...

More people were hunting at the same time... making it more difficult to be "the one" hitting the good ones...

So i would like to point that we did 5x global within 10hours and i will post screenie if you want. :D but there no way were going to try doing 10 as it exausted everyone and we would all have to make a deposit to continue doing so...

Last edited:
that doesnt change the fact that 10 global is near impossible and its just close as : get no life and burn all your money so i can make some running my land!

its not imposibel we made that goal ok as u see in that link whit some efort but we make 10 global for each of us :)

and as u see whit mk3 +104 and 103 ghost +5a on me:)

alina mk 3 +104 and 103 jaguar(boar arms) +5a (4plating)

Wow for preceeding post! 20 global ... how much were you?

We tried that in team of 4-5people and we did 5global.

Last edited:
so as i promis, ok not alown but we made a 20 global. my question is i need to putl all the global here in this theard.
i made from this event an Achievements: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=718715&posted=1#post718715

Voland if u need i can put them all here. we made 20 global today. belive me it was not easy but was fun.

And who said it's imposible.?.. 1K PEDS extra is coming your way.

Big GRATZ to Imre and Alina! I saw at least 5-6 globals after 0:00 early Satruday, those screenies should be OK. Thkx!

PM me plz to arrange the payment.

12 globals for me. They should be in order. First one @ 2007-03-17 12:18:20. Last one @ 2007-03-17 19:54:09

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:

Thank you all, 1 more day to go!

2 Avery: I got Optima on friends list, it should be esy to find u. Gratz!

Back