Post your bunny stats and I will add it to this post

Gold stats

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Redulite stats

Last edited:

According to ingame informations which i dont know if true or fake, the bronze one have:

increased focus
autoloot 32m
5% crit dmg increase

According to ingame informations which i dont know if true or fake, the bronze one have:

increased focus
autoloot 32m
5% crit dmg increase
Damn thats nice, so i know nothing of pets. Do you have to whip them up to get those buffs? :)

increased focus
autoloot 32m
5% crit dmg increase
rip tezzlapods if this is true and the better bunnies have higher crit dmg

Depends on what it costs to run it aswell I'd say, if its very expensive then tezla will still be better in the long run.

Allarom says crit 10% on Silver, so redulite probably have 20%.
Its a nice pet to be sure, well, ofc still question the cost of running those buffs, but the buffs itself are above my expectation.

If one dont have a Tezla, it can be a great pet to be used, but it wont replace Tezla, the electrotherapy buff is the reason i would buy a tezla pet, not the crit dmg buff.

Almost all nutrio and sweetstuff on auction bought out since yesterday, only few listings for above-market mu left. Is this the reason?

Almost all nutrio and sweetstuff on auction bought out since yesterday, only few listings for above-market mu left. Is this the reason?
Probably. If these stats are real there will be a serious shortage of snacks...

Then my bet is on resellers first.
I've sold like 7 stacks (total over 200 PED) of nutrios over the last few days on Caly AH, and most went to people known as actively playing, none to anyone I'd know as a reseller.

Anyway, from what I know about fruit markets and stacks some people hold, I'd expect most of the gains going into sweetstuff rising to 120...130%.

Tezlapod do still have the benfits of the 25% increased healing. Which is needed for halloween mayhem defense as well as helps in RDI I believe.

Also if the pet is difficult to level like normal epts, we're talking years until the crit dmg % will be unlocked.

Well, well. Someone either made a mistake (bravo, good timing) or an, er, investment -- see nutrio auctions on Caly within 21 hrs from the time of writing. I would draw the rage of the machine for posting a screenshot. Whichever the case, it goes into the markup for everyone.

Can someone confirm the Bronze Bunny stats?
All the others seem to do 10% critical damage and if the above reported 5% was true that would make the bronze the only one that was different.

Why are silver, gold and redulite all the same 10%? Gold and Redulite unlock at 60 but silver is 55? Is this how it was supposed to be? It doesn't make sense.

Why are silver, gold and redulite all the same 10%? Gold and Redulite unlock at 60 but silver is 55? Is this how it was supposed to be? It doesn't make sense.
/s MA logic: Because obviously Gold and Redulite looks way more cooler and fancy and therefore needs to require a higher level unlock.

It prolly should have been 5-10-15-20% buffs but someone was late for vacation.

not exactly, tezlapod max crit buff is 13% at a metabolic rate of 15+1
the bunnies are 22-25+15 for a 10% buff

also tezlapod can allow you to heal when heal is negated completely from a debuff

Back