Call for Ambassadors, Montreal Canada, Arcadia Festival, Nov. 7-9, 2008

JohnBates

Former Entropia Universe Evangelist
Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Festival Arcadia expo in Montréal, Canada, November 7-9, 2008 (this event is still tentative, but looking likely!)

Mindark invite Canadian (and those living close to Montréal) Entropia participants to join John Bates for a few days as Entropia ambassadors at the Festival Arcadia expo in Montréal, Canada, November 7-9, 2008. This is a fairly last minute invite and things are still in the final phases, but I thought I should say something as soon as it looked likely!

A good knowledge of Entropia is required and a positive attitude towards meeting people and demonstrating some of the basics of Entropia. Also, we're looking for both male and female ambassadors of all ages. Conversational knowledge of English is required and a knowledge of French, as well, is an extreme bonus.
More info about the event at: http://www.festivalarcadia.com/

Please include the following information in your application:
Personal/Contact details.
In-World avatar info.
A recent photo of yourself.
A short introductory letter about why you would make a good ambassador for Entropia.
Brief information about real world employment.

Send your application to BOTH johnkbates+ambassadorsarcadia08@gmail.com and ambassadors@mindark.com. John Bates will then contact you with more details.

Please note that applications missing any of the above information will not be eligible for consideration.

e-mail sent :)

I guess I could send my application. :yay:

ooo thats tempting ....not sure my better half would let me leave the province tho :hug: :silly2:

hope to send an application soon if im allowed :dunno:

yay it should be great

:clap::tux: Be an ambassador AND go to Montreal?? :woot:

Have to check and see if I can get that Friday and Monday off....but I can drive there from here.... :yay:

Considering applying for Ambassadorship, but for sure I'll attend if only to meet John in person :laugh:
(If you thought Toronto night life was fun, you should plan at least twice as long to recover if you go all out here!)

Considering applying for Ambassadorship, but for sure I'll attend if only to meet John in person :laugh:
(If you thought Toronto night life was fun, you should plan at least twice as long to recover if you go all out here!)

you are absolutely right

Was already planning to attend arcadia.

Montreal is well known in the gaming industry so it is a good move to be there. Thats why we have major game producer in montreal and a "sillicon valley-alike" part of the city dedicated to such type of company.

There will be several coverages of this event and im pretty sure its good opportunity to show the game.

Oh, and u gonna be amazed how nice are the girls in montreal! not to mention our beer is not "only" made of water(standardised to have the % of alcool shown on bottle :D) So be prepared :wtg:

I want to mention the girls are nice BEFORE getting the beer... incase someone tho it was because of ...

Last edited:
Sadly, mate, it'll be close to winter here and all the girls will have put all their clothes back on by then. :( But that doesn't mean that their faces aren't s-o-o-o-o pretty to look at :)

e mail send to :)

This is a fairly last minute invite and things are still in the final phases, but I thought I should say something as soon as it looked likely!

Msg for MA:

In the page 8 of this english version PDF it say:
Request for telephone connexions, please complete and return Annex 1-C
<Telecommunications services> before October 1st 2008.

But in the french PDF it say:
Pour une demande de connexion Internet ou téléphonique, veuillez compléter et retourner l’Annexe 1-C « Services de télécommunications » avant le 1er octobre.

I dont know when you registered for this Event and I dont know what version you have read but make sure to have internet access. ;)

Was already planning to attend arcadia.

Montreal is well known in the gaming industry so it is a good move to be there. Thats why we have major game producer in montreal and a "sillicon valley-alike" part of the city dedicated to such type of company.

There will be several coverages of this event and im pretty sure its good opportunity to show the game.

Oh, and u gonna be amazed how nice are the girls in montreal! not to mention our beer is not "only" made of water(standardised to have the % of alcool shown on bottle :D) So be prepared :wtg:

I want to mention the girls are nice BEFORE getting the beer... incase someone tho it was because of ...
ubisoft is a Canadian/Montreal game company in effect

I'll have to re-freshen my french a bit.

e-mail sent. I hope there are other females applying, hate to be the only one if I get accepted lol.

Although going to be interesting haven't spoken french since graduating high school. But still know enough to not be completly lost

*crosses fingers and starts saving*

Has anyone been to this show before? Just wondering what it's like.

Hope to get a couple people that speak french there. I know like 99% of ppl in montreal know english more then us slackers in ontario that don't know enough french.

Hey, Rex! I'm from Montreal, fluently Bilingual and will be there...we can hook up if you like and I'll make sure you survive the culture shock :)

I've been looking for an excuse to go to montreal, and this might just be it :D

Ubi Softs Frag Dolls are going to be there. Men you have a mission!

no no no not to sleep with one of them. ok ok you can but only if you can convince them to be the next cK of entropia.

Be sweet if Ubisoft would make a planet too. I've herd MA and them HAVE been at the same shows before.

Ubi Softs Frag Dolls are going to be there. Men you have a mission!

no no no not to sleep with one of them. ok ok you can but only if you can convince them to be the next cK of entropia.

Be sweet if Ubisoft would make a planet too. I've herd MA and them HAVE been at the same shows before.

OH I AM SO GOING!!!
Was a blast last canada trip!
Making plans, taking off from work monday :)
:yay:

Has anyone been to this show before? Just wondering what it's like.

Hope to get a couple people that speak french there. I know like 99% of ppl in montreal know english more then us slackers in ontario that don't know enough french.

This show will be very french, for the visitors part, lol :)

Ill be there too there a few games i want some sneak peak, diablo, shawnwhitesnowboarding, fallout3 and some more...

So who is all going as an ambasador or not we should at least try to all meet up.

I won't be going, but I hope everyone has a great time! :wtg:

Back