Call for Ambassadors, Montreal Canada, Arcadia Festival, Nov. 7-9, 2008

I've been chosen as well :) See you all there! :)

it s official :
I will be an ambassador too
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well, there ya go...the hall has been rented and the stage has been set. We have Hounds, we have AW3D,...and we have TDO...This can't be nothing but a success!!! :yay::wtg:

I've been looking for an excuse to go to montreal, and this might just be it :D
Hehe, my friend from Ontario, i think you forget me, ;) i live at 25 min from there and sure I'll will be there :wtg: (maybe only Friday sure) and i speak French 95% all time (RL) :laugh:
and if u dont know it, we can buy beer from gaz stations .... not like in ...
Sure, party life is better :D at Montreal, thank's god :yay:

:cool: I will also be there as an Ambassador.

Gratz

:yay: I'm gonna be an ambassador :D

Awesome Lanksia you will be a credit to the whole EU nation. Hopefull we can get more Canadians to join this awesome experience.

I hope to be there next year , this year was just to short a notice . Please enjoy and get some candid pics if you can .;)

very happy to participate at this event. It will be very nice meet some of you and drink some beer in one of the billion pubs in MONTREAL

Hey guys looking forward to meeting you all in Montreal.

Here is a picture to know it's me. It's

Moogle, Darth Vader, Me(RexDameon),and my wife (Onica)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

memorized..... but actually do u think i will not recognize the EU mega poster ???? :scratch2:
:rolleyes:

I am also the Ambassador :) is cool vais voir mon ti Bernz: ;)

Looks like a great time!! Be sure to take alot of pics and post them :p

Those members selected as EU Ambassadors for this event should apply for access to the EU Ambassadors Private Forum from the Group Memberships page in their User Control Panel.

Justin|Mindark or JohnBates|Mindark will then review the applications and grant access to the EU Ambassador private forum.

:eek: How embarrassing!
I just checked for updates on the Festival Arcadia website and found this on the front page:
Entropia Universe joins the Arcadia team this year. Come to meet Joe never die, the first virtual millionaire at their kiosk.
The french version is no better... :mad:

yea Onica pointed that out i've sent emails already.

Probably got him mixed up with Joe Plumber

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woot, in my own city?? :D Think i'll b signing up! :)

The Ambasadors have already been picked but please come visit. it's only 12 dollars per day or 25 for all 3 days.

hey rex, tomorrow i will meet u :yay::yay::yay: 3 PM

:eek: How embarrassing!
I just checked for updates on the Festival Arcadia website and found this on the front page:
Entropia Universe joins the Arcadia team this year. Come to meet Joe never die, the first virtual millionaire at their kiosk.
The french version is no better... :mad:

They have corrected their pages..."phew" :)

Ok Mind Ark is VANCOUVER close enough if not an i dont get a response have a great event Mon Cheri..ahh monteral what a city.......
Entropia is coming to Montreal was the largest city in Canada up until the 1970s, when it was surpassed in size by Toronto. Originally called Ville-Marie ('City of Mary'), some historians think the city takes its present name from Mount Royal, the three-headed hill at the heart of the city, whose name was also initially given to the island on which the city is located,[5][6] or Mont Réal as it was spelled in Middle French,[7] (Mont Royal / in present French).

The official language of Montreal is French as defined by the city's charter.[8][9] It is among the five largest French-speaking cities in the world (see demographics of Montreal). Montreal is the largest French-speaking city in North America, and second in the world after Paris when counting the number of native-language Francophones (third after Paris and Kinshasa when counting second-language speakers.) As of the 2006 Canadian Census, 1,620,693 people resided in the city of Montreal proper.[1] The population of the Montreal Census Metropolitan Area (also known as Greater Montreal Area) was 3,635,571 at the same 2006 census. In the census metropolitan area, French is the language most spoken at home by 70.5% of the population (as of 2006 census).[10] In 2007, Forbes Magazine ranked Montreal as the 10th cleanest city in the world.[11] In the June 19th, 2008 edition of London based Monocle Magazine, Montreal was ranked 16th in a list of the world's 25 most liveable cities. Contributing factors included a strong arts community, booming aerospace industry and a vast network of free wireless internet.Free wireless nice

u forget: a lot of nice girls here....... ;)

Back