Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Update:
This week's payout: 4.82 peds

So Piotr is closest, then comes adeehr and finally chronos.

Rick...a little too far.....and Luckycharm, way too much over....although I do know that your joking. ;)

Last edited:
Why there are so many :offtopic: post in this thead? Why it cant be clear with tax only on monday?! Why people need to look in 10`s offtopic post for info they need?! :scratch2:

Reactions: das
Why there are so many :offtopic: post in this thead? Why it cant be clear with tax only on monday?! Why people need to look in 10`s offtopic post for info they need?! :scratch2:

because you touch yourself at night.

Also, that's what the sheet is for.

Sheet updated

Drop partly/wholly explained by....

Crappy LT spawns?

:scratch2:

Brick

If it is due to the pirate scam then I would have expected the payout to be less than that. That said, I did fully expect the payout to take a nose-dive this week as a result of MindArk's non-response to it.

if payout is good = ppl say nothing.

if payout is bad = instantly a need to figure out why seem called for.

as long as its 4+ per deed im happy. Especially that its still summer time plus the piratebug i would say its pretty good

Sky is falling on CLDs!
:eyecrazy:

Buying CLDs TT+1 peds each! Limited to only 5 CLDs from each seller!

:D

In other words, my ten CLDs gave me back 38.8 peds. Distaster... Not.

more it goes more it s going down ... shouldn't be better with time instead worse ? whats happening here? perhaps MA can give some info. ppl are still ingame but on another planet or just on another game ? how are your friend list ?

more it goes more it s going down ... shouldn't be better with time instead worse ? whats happening here? perhaps MA can give some info. ppl are still ingame but on another planet or just on another game ? how are your friend list ?

I think more and more players are on Arkadia, Cyrene. Mabie thats why.

Back