CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition

Andreso

Old Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
Andreso Black Highland
Hi
Like in title what do you think this gun is worth?
I know there is atleast one for sure right now in game but there will be 4 more form spring Mayhem
Where you estimate its value when there will be 5 of them?

maybe some stats on the gun would help clearify what its worth.

cheers.

you cant say how many it will....

there is only one ATM. its a TEN edition dunnon if it will drop again.

spirit MkI UL sold for insta BO +15k and +18k in less than two hours...

I think this gun gost around the price of a R150UL and I valuated more for eco and range bonus.

so I will say 35-40k

2 dropped so far according to rare hoflist which i check daily

2 dropped so far according to rare hoflist which i check daily

This and this, 2 exist today, 4 more as prizes from the event.

you cant say how many it will....

spirit MkI UL sold for insta BO +15k and +18k in less than two hours...

I think this gun gost around the price of a R150UL and I valuated more for eco and range bonus.

so I will say 35-40k

The gun compares more to an unl CB26 as the dps is almost exactly the same with a dante. Add some value for range and eco, I'm thinking more like +45-50K.

more more and more gun and price going up, entropia logic.

more more and more gun and price going up, entropia logic.

Two looted and both are not for sale as per the owners. So basically there have been no sales of the gun yet and there is no pricing yet for it to go up or down. When the four more come and the owners decide to sell then we can perhaps have some pricing and then we can apply logic as you understand.

Personally, rate it above cb26 in terms of value. Since tier 6 cb26 sold for around +33k, I would be surprised if anyone would sell it for less then +30k.

Cheers,

Divinity

I agree with you divinity, but look at the seller for others new guns.

Also, you are right for the CB26, but now there is a TON of L gun, who are more eco than CB26 even with hight MU, so yeah 30k + for this gun is crazy. AND since there is new gun,people sometimes throw some numbers but don't count (L) availability and alternative gun. + TEN event is not over, planet toulan coming, and some new guns are not tagged as TEN edition, more will come...

Obviously MA want the items more cheap.

This and this, 2 exist today, 4 more as prizes from the event.

The gun compares more to an unl CB26 as the dps is almost exactly the same with a dante. Add some value for range and eco, I'm thinking more like +45-50K.

wow really? what would you price the Omegaton M83 then? seeing as it has more dps, much more range and better eco?

wow really? what would you price the Omegaton M83 then? seeing as it has more dps, much more range and better eco?

And much higher skill requirement :)

pfft only nubs don't have Commando unlocked ^^ even at 8/10 HA its better

I'm a nub btw *sniffles*

btw GL with the sale of this gun if you are selling, I'll probably be looking to buy one after event for around 10-15k perhaps.

And much higher skill requirement :)

Yeah, much higher skill requirement, so I say about the same for the M83, +45-50k at the moment. Of course both estimates may be a little high if unl sib keeps falling at the rate they have been the last few weeks and months. Also, if you think you're going to get a Spirit Mk.II TEN for +10-15k anytime in the next few years, you're living in a dream world. You can hope, and try to talk the price down all you want, but let's try to be realistic here, you'll not even see a CB26 for close to that, probably not even an Assassin. :wise:

Last edited:
Yeah, much higher skill requirement, so I say about the same for the M83, +45-50k at the moment. Of course both estimates may be a little high if unl sib keeps falling at the rate they have been the last few weeks and months. Also, if you think you're going to get a Spirit Mk.II TEN for +10-15k anytime in the next few years, you're living in a dream world. You can hope, and try to talk the price down all you want, but let's try to be realistic here, you'll not even see a CB26 for close to that, probably not even an Assassin. :wise:

yeah i agree with you, let's be realistic here.

+50k for M83 ? not even SB meet at 40k. the L one is cheap and there is many alternative. like all the new guns.

+15k for spirit MKII ? maybe not now, but more gun are coming, spring mayhem event and obviously more...
Ok i agree its a bit low, but 50k and 25k are not the same price.
The player base is still the same, i don't see any reason why price should going up. Offer/demande/availabilty law CAN'T be fucked until market manipulation, in this case, you can't because it's not unique gun, and reseller WON'T trade item like that when you know more are coming, and still, (L) gun exist...

Assasin don't have a price fall ? just because seller ask too much, and NEW (L) gun are more eco, even with the MU, it's a fact. but can still be worth something for a tiered one, but seriously, 25k for not even 60 dps ? Be serious...

People are more aware about eco now, and sometimes noob have good mentor, so they know entropedia and using tools. not my fault if there is more item in the game, people don't want to sell cheap because they paid hight price. i also don't want to sell my adj fap for a low price JUST because i paid more than what they ask for.
Very eco fap are not fucked atm, only armor and gun, what can i say if tomorrow 20 adj fap drop ? can't do anything....

MA want the item more cheap because some UL item reach crazy price, remember back in 2008, mod fap 500 k ? jesus christ this is madness lol, and i think its good for the game, add with that better return, and people will stay in game. just my 2 pecs and ( maybe bad ) analysis.

iiiinteresting :tapfinger

pfft only nubs don't have Commando unlocked ^^ even at 8/10 HA its better

I'm a nub btw *sniffles*

btw GL with the sale of this gun if you are selling, I'll probably be looking to buy one after event for around 10-15k perhaps.

Gl trying to get 40k for the M83 but as far as i am concerned the nubs seem to have lesser options and will pay more then the *so called ubers*. I know an m83 for sale which no one seems to be paying 40k for.

On the other hand you wont get MKII for anywhere close to 10-15k even with 4 new ones coming as i know more then 4 people who would buy it at +25k or more including myself. :p

Cheers,

Divinity

Gl trying to get 40k for the M83 but as far as i am concerned the nubs seem to have lesser options and will pay more then the *so called ubers*. I know an m83 for sale which no one seems to be paying 40k for.

On the other hand you wont get MKII for anywhere close to 10-15k even with 4 new ones coming as i know more then 4 people who would buy it at +25k or more including myself. :p

Cheers,

Divinity

It was me trying to sell the M83 for a start bid of 40k, which I did have offers of 40k equivalent, but wanted peds only, its certainly worth that as... like I just said, I've been offered it =P One fella was willing to pay peds he just cant sell stuff and he's 10k short. If/when I sell it, I'll certainly get 40k for it, more in fact, many are interested, many more can't afford. Once the new one is sold cheap by whatever uber wins it, there will be 3 left. Tzepu and Rejman will both sell fairly cheap. I'll hang on to mine.

That Mk.II TEN is nice, I checked it out on Entropedia with regards to range/eco/dps and its pretty good, as a result of checking it out though I've realised I'm going to switch back to laser as all the top range/eco/dps guns that are non SIB are laser. If you are levelling BLP though, the Mk.II TEN edition is certainly a sexy wep to do it with.

It was me trying to sell the M83 for a start bid of 40k, which I did have offers of 40k equivalent, but wanted peds only, its certainly worth that as... like I just said, I've been offered it =P One fella was willing to pay peds he just cant sell stuff and he's 10k short. If/when I sell it, I'll certainly get 40k for it, more in fact, many are interested, many more can't afford. Once the new one is sold cheap by whatever uber wins it, there will be 3 left. Tzepu and Rejman will both sell fairly cheap. I'll hang on to mine.

That Mk.II TEN is nice, I checked it out on Entropedia with regards to range/eco/dps and its pretty good, as a result of checking it out though I've realised I'm going to switch back to laser as all the top range/eco/dps guns that are non SIB are laser. If you are levelling BLP though, the Mk.II TEN edition is certainly a sexy wep to do it with.

It was not yours that i referred to when i said the 40k just so you know. Eventually the price of anything is dependant on what people can pay for it, not by what people want to pay and do not have peds for. Also it is not dependant on what you choose to sell for but what you eventually end up selling for. You can choose to keep the gun and do whatever with it but my point was comparing it with MKII which you seemed to grossly undervalue compared to the m83 of which there doesn't seem a buyer willing to pay the asked price of 40k.

GL with sale though. I love the m83 as well just that the level is too high for me to even consider to think of buying for now.

Divinity

i know one of them right now owns Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis, who owns second one?

An update to the price check since 4 from mayhem also in the market.

Scenario: 6 Ingame and 5 of them with people who have no interest to sell. Had to twist an arm or two to get the 6th one at more then 35k+. One of the sellers has received offer of 40k peds and has negated that.

Conclusion : It is the BEST UL SIB GUN(Rifle) INGAME for anyone <lvl 60. Period. Until something better comes along I dont see any reason for any price drops ( Ofcourse MA could drop 20 of these and drop the prices but besides that)

GL to all the 15-20-25k buyers :p

It was not yours that i referred to when i said the 40k just so you know. Eventually the price of anything is dependant on what people can pay for it, not by what people want to pay and do not have peds for. Also it is not dependant on what you choose to sell for but what you eventually end up selling for. You can choose to keep the gun and do whatever with it but my point was comparing it with MKII which you seemed to grossly undervalue compared to the m83 of which there doesn't seem a buyer willing to pay the asked price of 40k.

GL with sale though. I love the m83 as well just that the level is too high for me to even consider to think of buying for now.

Divinity

Just saw this trhead come up again, totally forgot about it before lol just for the record, I know you weren't talking about me mate ^^; I guess who you were talking about. Didn't turn out badly though, I put mine up for +38k BO and it sold for that, but I did it with a starting bid of tt+0 (not even tt+1 heh) I think 'Max Extreme Hunter' must have bought it, would have liked to have seen the incriments closer to it being bought out but the dude I mentioned seemed to get the first two tier hofs that night and the night after.

As for this gun, I heard you got yours already =P gratz mate, would love to know (in private message) how much you paid for it ^.~' I realise that might be confidential though

An update to the price check since 4 from mayhem also in the market.

Scenario: 6 Ingame and 5 of them with people who have no interest to sell. Had to twist an arm or two to get the 6th one at more then 35k+. One of the sellers has received offer of 40k peds and has negated that.

Conclusion : It is the BEST UL SIB GUN(Rifle) INGAME for anyone <lvl 60. Period. Until something better comes along I dont see any reason for any price drops ( Ofcourse MA could drop 20 of these and drop the prices but besides that)

GL to all the 15-20-25k buyers :p

35k+ interesting ^^; then again, one would talk up the price for the future for when one might want to sell it hehe we shall see though, either way, gratz on ya gun, I know you'll have a hell of a lot of fun tiering it up, I would too ^^;

Just saw this trhead come up again, totally forgot about it before lol just for the record, I know you weren't talking about me mate ^^; I guess who you were talking about. Didn't turn out badly though, I put mine up for +38k BO and it sold for that, but I did it with a starting bid of tt+0 (not even tt+1 heh) I think 'Max Extreme Hunter' must have bought it, would have liked to have seen the incriments closer to it being bought out but the dude I mentioned seemed to get the first two tier hofs that night and the night after.

As for this gun, I heard you got yours already =P gratz mate, would love to know (in private message) how much you paid for it ^.~' I realise that might be confidential though

Yes, Max got yours for the sum and another was sold by rejman for +39k ( his tiers a bit better then yours). I never said that the m83 was worth low but i do consider MKII to be worth more then m83 anyday. The reason is simple and that with the same number of drops for both, the demand is way way higher in the <65 lvl segment then the >lvl 75 segment. To be clear i own both and saying this actually hurts me cause MKII is not for sale but predator is :)

As for the comment, it was partially meant for u too since you had put a value of +20k or less to the MKII ;)

35k+ interesting ^^; then again, one would talk up the price for the future for when one might want to sell it hehe we shall see though, either way, gratz on ya gun, I know you'll have a hell of a lot of fun tiering it up, I would too ^^;

Actually I have no reason to do that as i already have a 41k pure ped offer for the MKII and an item offer of approx 50k for it. However, until i can find me a second MKII, this is not for sale at any price. On the contrary, the m83 i have is tier 1 atm and i am ready to sell for 41k.

So i guess i can confidently put the value of MKII as higher then M83. :)

Gratz on your sale and i am glad you got to sell yours at a nice price.

Cheers,

Divinity

Yes, Max got yours for the sum and another was sold by rejman for +39k ( his tiers a bit better then yours). I never said that the m83 was worth low but i do consider MKII to be worth more then m83 anyday. The reason is simple and that with the same number of drops for both, the demand is way way higher in the <65 lvl segment then the >lvl 75 segment. To be clear i own both and saying this actually hurts me cause MKII is not for sale but predator is :)

As for the comment, it was partially meant for u too since you had put a value of +20k or less to the MKII ;)

Actually I have no reason to do that as i already have a 41k pure ped offer for the MKII and an item offer of approx 50k for it. However, until i can find me a second MKII, this is not for sale at any price. On the contrary, the m83 i have is tier 1 atm and i am ready to sell for 41k.

So i guess i can confidently put the value of MKII as higher then M83. :)

Gratz on your sale and i am glad you got to sell yours at a nice price.

Cheers,

Divinity

Since this is a price check thread, will you say what you paid for the Spirit Mk.II Ten?

It's still dropping, and so will the price. :wise:

The gun that dropped is already sold.

Edit: oh, and the price is still increasing it seems (and sold within minutes)..

It's still dropping, and so will the price. :wise:

Skalman sold it within 2 minutes and he got offers of much more after. He is having a gr8 month and so was charitable in terms of prices.

Oh and for the record , it sold for 43k. Thats more then what i got for and less then what i have plenty of offers at .

So keep dreaming :nana:

its only just May, TEN anniversary has maaaaany months to go =P many more drops ^^; enough for everyone

Lol @ "Tzepu will sell for cheap"

That guy has never priced anything cheap...if anything, he overprices the shit out of everything :)

Reactions: Mac
Back