CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition

So it's our fault that you are not awake enough to get these items? It's not rocket science to figure out how to do it either :) You can in fact see it on the ppl selling these items that they often do it more than once :)

It's MA fault for not giving me a reason, to want to buy a 40K gun.

I'm not the only one either.

Considering some of the maths what goes on here, it is rocket science....lol.

Jokes aside.......I have no interest buying and selling shit to and from other players. Your successful at it, good for you. I pay MA cash, I shoot as hard as possible, MA pay me what they see fit. Thats how it works.

The day MA pay me 50K gun is the day we can chat about swapping it for one I want instead, but I think I speak for most of the community that are waiting for that day to happen. (If I'm wrong then every conversation I've had in socs over the years was all bollocks).

you can try and twist is minim, but I've been around the block a few times (smiles)

Rick.

Exactly; You value a weapon, on what you believe 'personally it is worth to you as an individual in the game. I have no interest invaluing it for another player. If you believe (even if wrongly) that weapon is not going to return you an investment, you will value it on that basis.

Rick

So why do you have a problem with people buying, and valuing it, for higher that what you perceive its worth to be? You realize you started this whole thing by calling the buyers "f*cking insane", and mocking those who value it - all at the same time while ignoring the stats with comments such as "I dont care how good it is".

Honestly dude, you come off as a bit of a troll. :)

So why do you have a problem with people buying, and valuing it, for higher that what you perceive its worth to be? You realize you started this whole thing by calling the buyers "f*cking insane", and mocking those who value it - all at the same time while ignoring the stats with comments such as "I dont care how good it is".

Honestly dude, you come off as a bit of a troll. :)

Sometimes the best entertainment this game provides is NOT being invested, and just being a spectator :laugh:

:popcorn:

you can try and twist is minim, but I've been around the block a few times (smiles)

Rick.

This is not ment as a insult even if it can sound like one.. For one that's "been around the block a few times" you are either pretty ignorant or just.. I'm out of words :)

got one question for you, since there are high markup items around and the markup obviously is there for a reason (it would not be that high if the demand was not there). Are everyone else wrong and "insane" or are you wrong and insane? :)

It's MA fault for not giving me a reason, to want to buy a 40K gun.

I'm not the only one either.

Considering some of the maths what goes on here, it is rocket science....lol.

Rick.

it's not rocket science for those that took economics 101 at there highschool or local college.

If I had the ped I would own one. But unfortunately I don't. I have mk.I unl though and price I paid I will save the mu in a year or less. All based on amount of mu I use on weekly bases. I have had other weapons like Emik T10 unl back when. Then and now it's the same thing, it saves ped, the more you save the more it's worth.

Unless I get a better sib gun, my mk.I will not be for sale ever.

Reactions: Mac
Exactly; You value a weapon, on what you believe 'personally it is worth to you as an individual in the game. I have no interest invaluing it for another player. If you believe (even if wrongly) that weapon is not going to return you an investment, you will value it on that basis.

No, not exactly. That was the exact opposite of what I said. If you're going to be a parrot and talk shit over and over, I will not waste my time.

:girl:

......Agreed :)

I often forget in forum that's its multi-cultural, so trying to inject some dry humour with some replies is often massively overlooked. It's even harder when you can't include some tone with replies. So apologies if I was misread.

This gun is very nice, no doubt about it and some players will be prepared to pay. At times I often worry that new owners might be stuck with something they 'could' have trouble re-selling once they have forked out thousands of dollars for it. Although they do resell a lot of the time.

I agree an unlimited gun will save you MU long term, if you don't believe the system accounts for markup on limited guns (I have an open mind on this).

I hope your FAP sells Fez, but I still can't stop myself thinking..."hope he sell that thing at that price".

So if players want to pay, please go ahead and pay for these guns for thousands of dollars, if you re-sell later and make a few ped, very best of luck to you. If you lose ped, then that is the risk I guess.

Just bear in mind that the higher the price paid, the greater the fall should it unfortunately happen.

Damn...I sit here worrying if I'll ever be able to sell my chips for the price I paid between 2.5 - 4K peds.

So I will stop worrying for others regarding guns prices, unless I'm interested in the item myself.

Happy hoffing

Rick.

Rick why do you worry about what others pay for stuff?
Alot of people buy new cars and loose a imp fap or more just during the first year they own the car, loosing a few thousand peds on items here is cheap compared to that.

Rick also its not lost ped just due to selling at a lower price then bought it for, I have sold unl items at a lower price then I originally paid.

Did I lose peds? no. The mu it saved me during use more the covered the devaluation of the unl item.

once you save the mu you paid on your unl chips compared to L mu, you can sell for TT+1 and still be ahead.

State of the game

So you're saying you want to invest big in a racing car, but you don't want to win the championship, your main interest is to make sure your fuel costs will be lower than your competitors by the end of the race?

If that is the state of mind the player base has got to, then it is a sad day indeed.

You pay 40K for a gun, to clean up in the field and hit massive loots. If that is not your intention, then you're wasting your time investing in the first place.

You dont pay 40K to live on scraps, year in year out.

I'm sorry guys, it appears we have differnt agendas. I didn't join EU to watch each and every tiny pec, I joined to hit the big time, and 8 years later despite all the effort, I'm still waiting. So no investments over 5K from me.

That is my take on EU as it stands right now.

Rick

I understand where u are coming from things are way over priced but I agree with every one wanted the products so this is where I think the miss understanding is coming from yes they are over priced but if u want them that's what u have to pay market set the price and unfortunately the big spenders have set a high price on any thing worth owning (the bastards) I have full use of a calytrek mk2 10 and I love it at tier 4 dose 83 odd dps at a very eco rate with dmg and dante in so rick u are wrong in some aspects cuz I save every hunt on this set up but at same time I did not have to buy this gun 45k + is a lot of (L) guns but at end of the day u still own the ul gun if u brought one and could get most of your money back its all about reducing your daily spend per hunt now u tell me what cant u kill with 83 dps?
this bs aobut 100 per shot is crap eg a maber can do 100 per shot but given its so slow its shit so re word that plz to dps a more accurate figure about a guns performance and while u at it show me a gun ul that u can get your hands on that dose more than 80 dps while been eco x5 ?? hl 18 what would u pay for them ??? etc think about what u saying I added my thoughts feel free to pick it apart
lets talk value for a second that is in the eyes of each person u might not value 1k peds the same as some one else dose value is relative to your income your disposable income that makes the difference to me every thing is way over priced but that's the state of the game if u want the good shit u have to pay for it is it worth it don't know but I know with a gun like the calytrek I save every hunt put a value on that if u own it for ever !!
regards
Jagger
AE

I drink alot of coffee and regard "good" coffee as awesome.

I pay more than most for good coffee

Just my two pecs :yay:

On topic great gun, good eco, limited choice around it, worth a fortune!

Rgds

Ace

Back