cK_Angel Interview

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
cK_Angel Interview

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/ck_angel.jpg[/wrap]In our series of interviews with famous players in project-entropia we this time meet cK_Angel from the infamous cK_CoatKillers society, although he's known for killing other players he's a very nice guy, and not afraid of sharing his knowledge and is up for a chat when he's not too busy, which he proves in this interview.

____________________________________​

EntropiaForum: Please tell us a little about yourself.

cK_Angel: I'm a 21 years old (male) gamer living in Canada, I'm also Filipino. My avatar's name is "Angel Shadow Heart". In case you are interested ; ) The Angel part comes from the Angel armour, and Shadow Armour sets. Yes, I know its a n00bish reason but mostly due to the fact that, way back I dreamed of owning a set of each and using a particular armour to match my
name.

EntropiaForum: How long have you been playing Project-Entropia ?

cK_Angel: I started playing PE during the Commercial Open Trial period or known as COT BETA (2002). I have been playing PE
for almost 3 years.

EntropiaForum: What caught your interest about PE ?

cK_Angel: The fact that it uses real world currency and the possibility of making money ingame. That to me is a very intresting concept.

EntropiaForum: You are a member of the infamous society "cK_CoatKillers" which is known for PK'ing (Ed. Player Killing), Why did you decide that PK'ing was something for you ? Was it the excitement ? the "Fame" ?

cK_Angel: PK'ing is a lot of fun and I'm in it for the thrill of a kill.

EntropiaForum: When did the cK society start out ?

cK_Angel: cK was founded a few weeks after PE went GOLD with the introduction of PVP 1.

EntropiaForum: You once traveled all the way from Canada to Sweden to visit MindArk, the creators of project-entropia, Did you plan your vacation with the sole purpose of visiting MindArk or was it a coincidence ?

cK_Angel: Aside from going on a tour around Sweden. The sole purpose was to pay Mindark a visit and also meet other PE
participants.

EntropiaForum: How was your meeting with Director of community relations and concept development manager, Marco Behrmann ?

cK_Angel: I can't really comment on this, since when I met Marco and Lars it was a surprise that they just showed up at Lady's Cafe (Ed. Lady is a PE player who own's an internet cafe in Gothenburg, Sweden).

Angel meeting with Marco Behrmann
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

EntropiaForum: cK has been part of the "LandGrab" events, and deemed very hard if not impossible to beat due to your highend equipment and skills, How did you like those events ?

cK_Angel: The Land Grabs are a lot of fun and cost alot of PEDs ;) The idea around the Land Grab is very interesting and can be rewarding to those that can claim.

EntropiaForum: Is it worth for other societies to try grabbing a piece of land in any future landgrab events there might be ? Is there any profit in it ?

cK_Angel: I do not think any society will pass up the oppurtunity to try and claim a land if they know they can. There is not that much profit in it as many might think but I think its nice to have another source of income for the next 6 months. I think though, with the introduction of the Land Management system, a land can be made highly profitable.

EntropiaForum: What kind of equipment do you have ? And do you have different sets you use depending on the situation, like PK'ing, creature type when hunting ?

cK_Angel: I use my soul IMP MKII as my main weapon for hunting just about anything along with my trusty Mod FAP. I normally do not use armour to hunt most mobs. I only use armour from time to time when deemed necessary mosty for events such as, LG, PVP, Robot Attacks, and the new Spaceship Mission. I currently own 3 sets of armour, Angel, Shadow, Eon and I plan on also completing a Supremacy set. My PVP weapons are composed of, DOA Foeripper, Tango, Swine Deluxe and other unknown ; ) I also own a Mod Merc which I use from time to time to dismantle things like Warlocks and such :p

EntropiaForum: Back in the old days, before PE went Gold, you were one of the most active crafters, do you still craft occasionally ?

cK_Angel: I have given up crafting for sometime now. Nowadays, I am a full time hunter.

EntropiaForum: How many hidden skills have you unlocked ?

cK_Angel: I have unlocked a total of 18 to date, with "Kill Strike" being the latest (2005/07/07), In no particular order, Marksmanship, Ranged Damage Assesment, Serendipity, Coolness, Combat Sense, Wounding, Commando, Kill Strike, Avoidance, Quickness, Intuition, Scientist, Martial Arts, Melee Damage Assesment, Medicine, Treatment, Medical Therapy, and Animal
Taming.

EntropiaForum: One of your fellow cK members, cK_Gem, is also your brother in real life, do you guys sit in the same room playing when teamhunting/PK'ing, to better be able to communicate, or do you yell from room to room, maybe even using an intercom or TeamSpeak/Ventrilo/Skype ?

cK_Angel: Yes, Gem is my younger brother and we do play in the same room. Believe it or not we do not communicate much when it comes to hunting tactics, since we think a like and know what do given a situation. It's like we have a telepathic link ;)

EntropiaForum: Do you and cK_Gem ever argue over things ? Like when it's best to do this or that ?

cK_Angel: Yes, that happens mostly when its time to team hunt and we cannot decide what mob to hunt. We will talk about non sense theories for a bit, it is mostly about if a mob is dropping an item at this time or just peds. Overall when we are doing our own thing, No.

EntropiaForum:Do other of your familiy members play PE ?

cK_Angel: Yes, My dad also plays PE from time to time.

EntropiaForum: How would you like to see PE evolve in the future ?

cK_Angel: I would like for PE to have more professions available, more missions, quest. I would love to see PE soon in a way that there are vehicles and spaceships cruisin and flying about, along with avatars mounted on their pet troxies ; )

EntropiaForum: Thank you very much for taking the time to answer our questions :)

Last edited:
Nice interview :thumbup:

First thing that comes into my mind from cK_Angel is someone in noob suit running from robot to robot near Orthos :)

Nice interview... leaves me wanting to know more answers... like, wow! his Dad plays too!?!?! And, what is your personal life like (no no, no specifics... just is it all spent in game or at home with the family?) And do you ever just get really really sick of your kid brother! :laugh: Inquiring minds want to know! :girl:

Interresting reading. Thanks for sharing Angel :cool:

Good work MB. Just a thought when interviewing soc leaders. I'm curious, and I'm sure a lot of others as well, what they're looking for in new members (if recruiting at all).

Cool Interview... :)
Nice....Although couldn't more of the interview be shown on the first page... like the Marco and Strakkan ones ?

Awesome! :cool:

Nice read, be sure to post up full supremacy pics when you get it, Angel! :D

The picture in that interview only leads to more questions...

Is Marco 8 feet tall?
Is Angel wearing a white TT outfit?
Does MindArk truly decorate their walls with in-game paintings?

And finally, am I the only one that sees an orb floating on Marco's knee? Lootius, anyone? WTF.

-dub

dub said:
Does MindArk truly decorate their walls with in-game paintings?

I forgot about that poster in the back of the pic. :laugh:

Boy how that poster lost its charm some VUs ago... :dunce:

ZarathustrA said:
I forgot about that poster in the back of the pic. :laugh:

Boy how that poster lost its charm some VUs ago... :dunce:

I was referring to the Nature's Eye painting to the left. Looks pretty decayed as the picture is bubbling up from the backing.

Wel Done :thumbup:

One of the most competent interviews i saw on anny PE related forum :)

I would place this interview in the category "Historical Interviews" .

tt + 100 by the pet of Marco
:whistle:

Marco how Animal Taming Skill u have? :whip:

Last edited:
awesome!! he is filipino like me :D

Nice reading, now we know there is a real person behind the barrel and not some PE bot , j/k :D

Nice :thumbup:
And i'm drooling on all the goodies he has.. Mod fap, mod merc, imp mk2 etc etc. *me drools* :tongue2:

nice interview, angel is my idol :kos: :D

Nice interview. Angel i must say that i´m VERY impressed by your skills :)

A good interview :wise: we get to understand a little more about the infamous Angel :D

and who says all the Uber's are Swedes?

One small step for Angel, One giant leap for
canada_flag.gif

You all see that Angel is very very skilled and has very very good gear .
But he is also polite and he has a good behaviour.

I wanted to see these questions also :

How much have you withdrawn until today?(at least 10k i think)

Are you famous in the town you live in about being Angel cK?

What is your best loot?

What is the best memory you have ingame about something that happened?(funny story,etc..)

Svetlana said:
Nice interview... leaves me wanting to know more answers... like, wow! his Dad plays too!?!?! And, what is your personal life like (no no, no specifics... just is it all spent in game or at home with the family?) And do you ever just get really really sick of your kid brother! :laugh: Inquiring minds want to know! :girl:

Angelion is the Gem's and Angels dads avatar.Isnt that quite known?

dub said:
And finally, am I the only one that sees an orb floating on Marco's knee? Lootius, anyone? WTF.

Its a lens flare, just try to up the gamma in PS or something

Really loved the interview. Thanks for taking the time Angel and thanks for getting the interciew done MB. Really good stuff.

Knuckles said:
Angelion is the Gem's and Angels dads avatar.Isnt that quite known?

Ah- I thought Angelion was another brother or cousin... not father :) So, cool...
but ya, I just have more questions now...

Nice interview. Angel I think you realy set a good example for people in how to have fun pk and still respect others and be humble even when your uber.

Crap! Nice interview MB. :girl:

Oh, Marco is huge. And is that a pair of socks lying on the sofa? :silly2:

Angel looks cool btw, i like that. ya know, the kind of japanese-chinese sort of look. Meh, i like vietnmese peeps very much. :D

Angel is very polite yes. One of the nicest behaving ubers. Kiss to Angel. :girl:

Really enjoyed reading that, thanks for that guy's :)

NoMan said:
Crap! Nice interview MB. :girl:

Oh, Marco is huge. And is that a pair of socks lying on the sofa? :silly2:

Angel looks cool btw, i like that. ya know, the kind of japanese-chinese sort of look. Meh, i like vietnmese peeps very much. :D

Angel is very polite yes. One of the nicest behaving ubers. Kiss to Angel. :girl:
\\

it's what filipino's look like...don't think they like being called japanese/chinese :silly2:

Last edited:
gurkha said:
\\

it's what filipino's look like...don't think they like being called japs/chinese :silly2:

I don't think the Japanese appreciate the term "Japs" either :rolleyes:

DD
:evilking:

Back