cK_Angel Interview

Francine : I wanted to see these questions also :

How much have you withdrawn until today?(at least 10k i think)

No Comment.

Are you famous in the town you live in about being Angel cK?

No ; ) We don't talk about our virtual lives :silly2:

What is your best loot?

The best loot came from a longu, an Imp MKII.

What is the best memory you have ingame about something that happened?(funny story,etc..) When I looted my first ever ped from a daikiba and a when a few minutes into the hunt Gem ask, " Are we making profit yet ? ". Note: This may not seem at all funny back then, Its only funny now when we look back of how n00bish we were :tongue2:

may i say that gem is hot.. ok u too angel ;)

Devil Doll said:
I don't think the Japanese appreciate the term "Japs" either :rolleyes:

DD
:evilking:

it's not a derogatory term is it?

:scared: looked it up, it is...oops :duh:

sorry to all it caused offense to ;)

Angel said:
Are you famous in the town you live in about being Angel cK?

No ; ) We don't talk about our virtual lives :silly2:

there is a statue of gem and angel locked in battle located on vancouver beach.

they're local heroes pretty much. and not just in vancouver.

even back in the phillipines they talk about the marvels of cK - little phillipino boys run through the streets of Manilla shouting at each other playing pvp games.

the premiere of british columbia has also given them a 200km² land area where you can hunt moose and beaver. the tax rate is only 5.75%

I have edited the wrong one before :D ..ok
i d start like i started this one before :
Thanks for answers .
and i wont go much deeper .I know you play for the fun .

Last edited:
Dash Smashing said:

even back in the phillipines they talk about the marvels of cK - little phillipino boys run through the streets of Manilla shouting at each other playing pvp games.

the premiere of british columbia has also given them a 200km² land area where you can hunt moose and beaver. the tax rate is only 5.75%

:rofl: Dash! Stop making me laugh all the time! :silly2:

Angel- nice of you answer those questions too :girl:

can angell or someone else please post an picture of this foeripper thingie including the complete text and the dmg

francine said:
Thank you for answering some questions.
However i think that if you could share some personal memories,your feelings and revealing who you are then you can tell us how much you made with Project Entropia .
What do you fear ?
Newcomers to beg you for a ped?
Do you fear to seem pretentious?
Or do you feel shame?
Or do you fear that people understand where their peds go? :D....*humor*
(no offence)

When it comes to money ,you seem like if you were a business company that doesnot want to show their income .

I would like very much that you tell us how much you have withdrawn besides the amount you still have ingame.

Its like the interview is not complete without this information.

I dont know anyone that makes profit from the game who would tell how much he/she made/withdrew. I wont tell that to the public as well.
Why is that so important for you anyway ?

Dash Smashing said:

Yes yes, your right. I saw that! The prime minister Paul Martin also called July 07th Angel day in Quebec, Canada! Its insane how popular he is now after this interview :cool: .

Zefram said:
Why is that so important for you anyway ?

So she has ammo for a later date to pull out accusations about Angel. ;)

I agree, personal finances are just that, personal. Asking to see it is rude. :mad:

DD
:evilking:

Pretender said:
can angell or someone else please post an picture of this foeripper thingie including the complete text and the dmg

DOA Foeripper

dmg: 101
Ammoburn: 24
Decay: 0.80
Range: 18
dmg/pec: 4.07

Don't know the reload, although angel, if he feels fit, could supply us with it, so we could calculate the dmg/sec :)

gurkha said:
DOA Foeripper

dmg: 101
Ammoburn: 24
Decay: 0.80
Range: 18
dmg/pec: 4.07

Don't know the reload, although angel, if he feels fit, could supply us with it, so we could calculate the dmg/sec :)

o_O

now lets hope that reload is a bit over 1 sec... (or he'd kill me within 2 secs...

wait, he already did once)

well, considering all the other DOA's have reload of ~1 second (1.1 or 1) I think it won't be the exception ;)

I'm just wondering what the secret weapon he's sporting is...a tamed merp? :silly2:

gurkha said:
well, considering all the other DOA's have reload of ~1 second (1.1 or 1) I think it won't be the exception ;)

I'm just wondering what the secret weapon he's sporting is...a tamed merp? :silly2:

Reload is 0.9ish on FoeRipper..I still think Imp.Strikehammer is cooler though :handgun:

gurkha said:

Wrong. Guess again ;)

truantduck said:
Wrong. Guess again ;)

Can i have a guess ? :D

Mod FF4400M :)

EDIT : Whatever used to be here was taken to PM and has been cleared.
If anyone feels something is missing in the interview, please feel free to ask and it is fine aslong as it is not something personal or sensetive. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice interview

:D CK RULES!!!!!

u can PK when ever u want :laugh: IF!!! u can

AND GRATZ TO THE NEW MEMBER TO CK!!! WOOT WOOT Stryker!!!!! :cool:

When do i get to join )=

np.i didnot think it would harm you.but if it hurts you and being nothing else than curiosity,then its not right to be here.

Last edited:
EDIT : Whatever used to be here was taken to PM and has been cleared.
If anyone feels something is missing in the interview, please feel free to ask and it is fine aslong as it is not something personal or sensetive.

Last edited:
Angel said:
Reason for edit : I feel that is gotten way out of hand for me when people start to assume things about my life. I will comment no further.
np.i didnot think it would harm you.but if it hurts you and being nothing else than curiosity,then its not right to be here.
I edited too.
Edit of the edit:

And Angel said in PM it didnot hurt him but thats not cool to assume things.
I just wanna say that the way i wrote this can seem like if i assume things to some persons .But if you read twice ,it seems more like a question than an affirmation.

Last edited:
Aye very cool :cool:
Marco is awfully tall........... oh my gosh :tongue2:
When's the next interview? :D

Very real and way mature and can laugh about the Pkin I took last week and hats off to you Angel :cool:

Lol what i dont understand why he got F avatar and not M one lmao :laugh:

Kyle Wildman said:
Lol what i dont understand why he got F avatar and not M one lmao :laugh:
]

um...cheaper?

Pretender said:
]

um...cheaper?

not thing anymore, check out prices of angel and shadow parts, excluding harness...

Nea said:
not thing anymore, check out prices of angel and shadow parts, excluding harness...

well, before it was... so back then it mattered i guess (is mattered a word?)

Pretender said:
well, before it was... so back then it mattered i guess (is mattered a word?)

matters, it mattered, yes it's a word and yes it did ;) :kos:

Actually, the reason why I made a female avatar has nothing to do with the female armour being cheaper. (not back then atleast)

In anycase the male/female armour prices were pretty much the same but the availability was not.

There was more female high end armour available and they look much cooler than their male counter parts ( i never liked the look of the male armours ) Especially the Harnesses, they just looked way too bulky.

This ties along with the reason for my avatar name too ;)

Back