CLD landplot Cld drop rate

Daly bump 40-20 and 40-40 CLD land plots is left to claim.

Nobody knows yet. But they should first make the buildings available, which is planned for autumn 2015.
So that would mean that new cities are to be expected earliest around januari 2016.

all 4/4. 40-40 in Ithaca is claimed. 4 left in livas.

all 4/4. 40-40 in Ithaca is claimed. 4 left in livas.

all 4/4. 40-40 in Ithaca is claimed.

2. 40-40 left in livas.

16. 40-20 is still left to claime

Last edited:
Daly bump only 12. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

all 10/10 40-40 land plots is gone.

Daly bump still 12. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

all 10/10 40-40 land plots is gone.

the dwindling of CLD land plots is racing. only 7/22. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

the dwindling of CLD land plots is racing. only 8/22. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

a mis count of 1 to many claimed this morning. which leave 8 left.

4 at Livas and 4 at ithaca.

"Racing"? lol, I honestly find it really slow. I would have expected that plots would have sold out within a week, max 2 weeks, not 5 weeks.

But most people seem to expect it won't be very special. There are a lot of appartments still being useless, and a bunch of hangars that don't do much. So people don't want to invest in the plots.

However, I expect that, if the plots seem to be good, that in next cities, the real race will start, I expect people to spend the max amount of CLD's if the plots turn out to be worth the investment.

the dwindling of CLD land plots is racing. only 5/22. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

3 at Livas and 2. at ithaca.

only 788 planks on auction left to buy atm.

You are stressing me. Are you selling planks or just stressing people.

I feel like I'm loosing the big oportinity to buy a plot evertime the thread is updated.

You are stressing me. Are you selling planks or just stressing people.

hehe

i did sell planks. but i stooped making them to weeks ago. and i used the to last loads i got to claim to more plots.

the ode thing her is that, to claim the rest of the plots, 7500 planks is needed. but only 788. can be brought. so more is needed to be made if the apparently very few players, want a plot.

Last edited:
the dwindling of CLD land plots is racing. only 4/22. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

2 at Livas and 2. at ithaca.

1500 + planks is for sale on auction atm.

the dwindling of CLD land plots is racing. only 3/22. 40-20 land plots is left to claim.

2 at Livas and 1. at ithaca.

800 + planks is for sale on auction atm.

all plots is claimed 22/7 2015

800 + planks is still for sale on auction atm.

update on new settlement auction south of troy.

Maybe MA could give us some DETAILS of what we will be able to do with the plots instead of introducing more settlements? Of course, allowing us to actually BUILD on the plots might help too...... or may show us how badly planned the whole concept could be....
Anyway, there may or may not be demand for composite planks for a couple of weeks, so I'll be watching more closely I guess. However, considering that compet deed owners aren't getting any payouts still, that the stable owners are probably feeling uneasy about their spending too, I'm wondering whether these are all related in some way.

The new plots south of troy.

Can this be claimed now, last time I visited it was all owned by Marcus Challanger Estate Broker (MA landseller avatar), and non was open to be claimed with CLDs.

the 60-60 is already gone. and a good part of the 20-20 land plots to.

Back