Community effort to spawn/kill Hussk (ended in no loot)

Community effort to spawn Hussk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
RIP PEDs :jawdrop:

MA, fix this, this is horrible! :(

No but srsly, the game is dynamic, perhaps the loot from the hussk has been placed into a exa young?
Brb getting opalo

seeing the blood samples are not (L) did they get used up in the spawn? or just lose TT value?

All 4 blood samples and the 500K sweat were used up.

MA should atleast give back all the PED players used to kill Hussk. It's like shooting in a thin air for a few hours only worse.

Hi,

Support and the Development teams have been informed, we have all the log information and will investigate immediately.

Regards

David

_____

That´s still after a few hours the last response from MA if MindArk-Post works correctly, I actually thought lets go sleep next day ppl get more information cause this is a serious concern, maybe they´re really investigating, who knows or just watching community if they can come through with it.

Do you think MindArk is able to control the loot/system or did this hussk-case show they´ve absolutely no might over it, perhaps they thought the loot-system would regulate loot by itself, unbelievable amount of HP+lots of people+etc=Very high chance for some loot but the worst case scenario happened and system just didnt trigger.

Worst thing in my opinon is the loss of trust people put in MindArk, it was a great community effort and I feel sorry for organizers but then again I think Kim or someone else will soon enlighten us, hopefully.

:)

My guess for next Hussk, if someone´s willing to do that again:
People will burn PED again even if they complain now, because they think this is the big one, greed rules, not disciplin, that´s just the natural way of entropia and what if hussk got loot but only one team is able to loot it, same crap again.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll ever see a refund.

Rather, I bet they are gonna do it the same way they handled the Sand King. Put some massive loot in the third one.

... I almost quit over that, cuz i participated in the first two and lost sh**loads of money and then couldn't make the third wich apparently paid off big time. :/

I'm not really particularly pissed about loosing 30$ myself, cuz i loose that all the time, but about it beeing a no looter, no shared loot, basicly the same shit that happened with the SK. So now i got ripped off thrice, in what? 2 or 3 months?... really... shame on me for believing PE could change anything but it's name.

Thark

i dont think it will ever be killed again if they wont change anything, like shared loot (not talking about the no loot)
u need atleast 200ppl and can max be what? 20 in a team?

so if ur not in a full team with ubers.. dont shoot it!
and then it will never be killed again with this regain! :)

MA need to rethink about this mob :)

I couldn't partecipate, only saw the "penis" for 30 secs before crashing, and wife called asking for help in RL and saving me from that EPIC fail.

No shared loot?
No ANY loot??

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

MA could lose lot of trust about it.
GZ on the community efforts and tnx to the spawner.

I'm astonished and can't speech anymore about it.

i dont think it will ever be killed again if they wont change anything, like shared loot (not talking about the no loot)
u need atleast 200ppl and can max be what? 20 in a team?

so if ur not in a full team with ubers.. dont shoot it!
and then it will never be killed again with this regain! :)

MA need to rethink about this mob :)

Dont worry, it will be killed again. And again, and again. No matter if there is any sign of loot in hussk.
Thats a statistic - more than 30% of population is not able to learn even from their own faults.

I am really sorry for Hijacker. From what it seems, he's the one that spawned him and that alone costs a lot of ped.
The thing is, given that this is no shared loot area, why would we help killing it ?
I mean really ? Even in non RCE games, the concept of doing a group effort with strangers just to have 'been there' is quite uncommon. Maybe in WoW it would be accepted, but there you usually get an achievement or do it for the good memories.
If that island is really a non shared loot area, why bother ? It's like we're paying real money so that a group of people get the good stuff. Imagine it had dropped a 50k ATH + epic items. The team with the most damage done (don't know what that team is and I don't really care) would have got it. That's a win for them, but all the rage would still be here, on the forums. People would hate MA and that team :D

i am pretty sure that, that one "penis" was evil

People talk about the sense of community of the people of Calypso on this event, and that was what I was amazed about the most too.
Ok, there where some assholes killing others who where "not invited" but they saw the error of their way when they realized how big the Hussk was :p
From my FL everyone with a gun and some ammo reacted when we realized this mob was almost impossible to kill even tho almost all knew they had little or no chance on decent loot.

The big fail in this case is the loss of thrust in the game and the betrail of the community sense by making this mob not a shared loot mob.

The "NoLooter" was a bad joke (prolly a bug) but one I can laugh about, but the big #EpicFail is the fact that the Hussk was not shared loot. That can't be a bug and is just insanely moronic form the guy(s) in charge and can lead to a huge loss in thrust in the game. MA better solve this quick, but I fear.....

I have to say - once again, sorry for all your peds, and hijacker for the lost items,

But reading this thread almost feels like we are all living in one country, and this country has been struck by a natural disaster and just a couple of thousands survived and now are greiving for our losses,

However i dont think ive seen the community so united! :boxer:

I think some people may now understand how others feel when their "investment" in an event is rendered null by one player flying in right at the end to loot everything.

Karma is a bitch. How many of those blood samples were looted by a player who participated in the entire wave, and how many were looted by the "last wave hitters"? How much sympathy did those people have for the other players who looted nothing? "Aah, but that's how the system works, suck it up" they say.

Yes, it sucks when one spends money to achieve a goal, and then achieves nothing, but how is this different from the experience of literally hundreds of players at the bottom end of the food chain?

How do we know that this "bug" is only related to the big boss mobs, or crafting hofs? So what if it took a lot of ped to try this event - a 20ped loss to a player with 30ped on their card is just as devastating, if not more so. It's all relative, and as the small guys are ALWAYS told - don't spend it if you aren't prepared to lose it.

What is the magical "investment amount" that unlocks the "entitled to loot" feature?

Oh, I don't know about that. I think the non-shared-lootness can be worked around, but ... we should not really need to jump through such hoops.

MA needs to make it so mobs that are shared loot have (Shared Loot) message in mob title or an icon on health bar that when you hover mouse over would show it is a shared loot mob. I will not participate in any new event with a new mob unless this is done.:wise:

hm sad that his happened tho if another one will be spawne ill be there... even if it will be a no loot

(also ill contribute with 10k sweat)

I got the loot... 49.999ped sweat not a bad score with MU:laugh:
but a bit more serious i think 200 ppl shooting a not shared mob messed with the loot.
It was the same with the old mayhem system

I’m speechless here. I feel sorry for the people that made this possible what a great community effort.
In return No loot, what a joke!

Stupid timeout double post crap.

Last edited:
Shared Loot doesn't help if the loot isn't shareable - say it had dropped just 4 big UL guns.

MA need to reconsider their whole loot policy on any of the big mobs.

Shared Loot doesn't help if the loot isn't shareable - say it had dropped just 4 big UL guns.

It does help actually. Yesterday, if there had been loot the AoW team would have got it all. Without knowing it, all the solo shooters out there had no hope of receiving any loot. Had it had loot, and correctly been Shared Loot, all shooters would have had a chance (proportional to the damage they did) of receiving loot, even if there were just 4 items like you suggest.

So.. the winner is Akbar? He at least looted one sweatbottle from it... :laugh:

MA need to reconsider their whole loot policy on any of the big mobs.

It does help actually. Yesterday, if there had been loot the AoW team would have got it all. Without knowing it, all the solo shooters out there had no hope of receiving any loot. Had it had loot, and correctly been Shared Loot, all shooters would have had a chance (proportional to the damage they did) of receiving loot, even if there were just 4 items like you suggest.

Sorry I should have been clearer in saying that it obviously should be shared loot, for the reasons you give.

But my point was that this doesn't go far enough - MA have to ensure that the majority of the loot is actually shareable. You are right that everyone has a chance of getting unshareable loot, but realistically this is only going to apply to say the top 10. How are you going to get 200 people together again if 190 know they still won't get any loot?
If MA fix this and the Hussk is respawned, but then loots only a few unshareable items, it is just as certain it will never be spawned again as it appears now.

Shared Loot is fine under some circumstances, but IMO, valuable unshareable items should rarely drop from them, and more commonly from normal loot mobs, where, if they need a team to kill, the loot can be shared manually afterwards between friends.

Last edited:
Sorry I should have been clearer in saying that it obviously should be shared loot, for the reasons you give.

But my point was that this doesn't go far enough - MA have to ensure that the majority of the loot is actually shareable. You are right that everyone has a chance of getting unshareable loot, but realistically this is only going to apply to say the top 10. How are you going to get 200 people together again if 190 know they still won't get any loot?
If MA fix this and the Hussk is respawned, but then loots only a few unshareable items, it is just as certain it will never be spawned again as it appears now.

Shared Loot is fine under some circumstances, but IMO, valuable unshareable items should rarely drop from them, and more commonly from normal loot mobs, where, if they need a team to kill, the loot can be shared manually afterwards between friends.

Kim's answer to this complaint is that you should hunt something else.

I'd actually disagree with you here imho valuable unshareable items should drop from them rather than normal loot because a shared loot mob is the most fairest team set up.

a shared loot mob is the most fairest team set up.

The loot rule for a shared mob is exactly the same as for a team set up with Damage Stack Share, so it cannot be the 'fairest'.

So it is equally fair for shareable loot from mobs which are killed by several players who are not in a team, and is therefore better when setting up a team is not practicable.

It is very much less fair than a team for unshareable items, because there can be no pre-arrangement of sharing policy, and little chance of splitting afterwards.

Last edited:
subscribing to see what MA will do to fix this

Status
Back