Continue this story...

kingjoe1974

Guardian
Society
Eternal Knights of Destiny
King Kingjoe Joe
I would like to start a chain story..

I will start it with a few words. please add to the story and lets see what comes about.

Story starts:

A few days ago, I was putting the screws to an Atrox Alpha.

then got eaten because Atrox don't like screws.

But not just any nails..

.. they like 18-inch nails made out of marshmellow ...

mmarshmellow that tastes like narcanisium...

When suddenly I remembered.

I had to reach in my pants and pull out my...

so after healing myself i went back to the atrox and...

... give this Atrox my 18 inch marchmellow nail.

I wanted to give him the rulebook as well, but sadly Atroxes are illiterates.

But since my literacy equaled that of an atrox, I instead handed it the...

Mauled and devoured the umbranoid making me tremendously........

Horny

10 Characters..

So I reached into my pants again, and....

...heading back to town, I was suddenly dazzled by what seemed to be a giant hammer, searing hot and glowing red, waving and levitating over my head
I knew I should have went for the path of the "Forum Games" subforum...

but then i realised these forum games are always so fun and went off hunting only to be disrupted by a...........

Thin plume of smoke originating from between two of the toes on my left foot..

so i went to the doctor and checked it out and he said im burning to much peds and i told him.......

.. no, you maggot! It's probably a chirpy that short-circuited something inside...
Bloody Omegaton foot implants. Can't rely on them.

Half the goddamn parts are from crap they scavenged from drones after the first invasion...

Zero zero one one zero one zero one one zero one zero one zero zero zero zero one zero one, was the subject on the drones' minds..

So the drones decided to take their zero's and one's and make a red message for.....

for all of calypso they realised since they cant beat us in a war they'll spam us to death but we realised to......

that we can simply short circuit the bots by pouring a bucket of water over them.

So I looked for a bucket but couldn't find one. The only thing I could find to put water in was a ...

a chinese condom, but it was defective and broke so I spilled the water all over ma and caught a cold

Back