News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

I'm so sorry but I don't see the point of this...

Before when you participated in Mayhem, you'd pick your mission and then at certain milestones during that mission, you'd get rewards, some of these rewards were cosmetic.

Now you still pick your mission and then at certain milestones you'll get rewards, some of those rewards will be cosmetic tokens... What's the point of the change?

how do u fail to see the use of this change? u and way to many more here who just ( auto-censored )

if the reward for the participation changes over the next year and they add let say Harbinger Harness Redulite instead of Harbinger Mask Redulite how are u going to give mask to a new player who did not got the chance to do any redulite cause he was unable to finish that kind of mission for idk what reason ? - lack of time, skills or firepower.. o even peds

only complains complains and more complains for a logical move

- if in the game are i.e.1045 redulite masks how u will pair them with another i.e. 1250 other redulite armor parts if this mask will never get back in rewards ? or u prefer to have masks for next 10-15 years ?
- if in the game are i.e. 1045 redulite masks how u proceed to give it back to someone who sold his mask cause he did not had any use and later this mask proves to be useful? all because he had no use for a single mask without a purpose

.......................................................................................................................................
this method should be main solution for armors and any item sets that exists in game, cause i m sick of dumb fuck ppl who sits on a piece of armor for whatever reason just because is what they want defying any logic and because they want to be "unique" ......or to j**k off when wearing a helmet that belongs to another set while yelling "moom look i have f***g found 62 fruits on the ground" while streaming how to convert 10-30 ped shrapnel every third mob killed ...dooh

sets should be set as sets not parts and such, u loot a token u need 6 more tokens to refine them into a set or a main token to get what is supposed to be and once the set is made is not possible to splitt it away, is a set clothes designed this way, armors and whatever future might bring

FEN token for Angel armors was one of the best ideas put pout there, that proved is working and is good
.......................................................................................................................................

:tux:

with effect plz

Back