News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

what about people who want to sweat robots?
When enough of them will complain it will happen, eventually most of them will be disappointed later on.
I'm afraid at this point people who sweat doesn't even know this game has customer support, let alone that they don't know how to file a case.We are still learning.

Because since 2013 the exact group of people have been complaining 24/7 others were looting items, here you go Tokens exactly what the community has requested, Mindark delivered.Enjoy.
No that is not the main reason for token events and you know it. The reason why most of our events now is token related is because they are incompetent in programming and therefore cannot change the loot pattern for rare items, so they inject items half-assed into the loot pool which often results in unfair and weird distribution. They might have figured something out in the first part of the TWEN event, but seeing the recent POE TWEN drops it shows that they still have not figured it out a correct way on releasing new rare items in the loot pool.

If MA reason for token events was to meet the complaining for 24/7 macro users then it is a pretty awful way of handling it, since this type of event 100% benefits 24/7 players.

This may be nice for those who end up doing half a mayhem mission event without finishing for whatever reason? I may not be sure I can finish gold or redulite chain, but I want the challenge anyway. This is a nice way to keep progress towards the cosmetic item goals.

Cosmetics are cool but don't we have a profession for stuff like that?

Cosmetics are cool but don't we have a profession for stuff like that?
Why change the ration if the kattle keeps eating?

Got to scrap the bottom of the barrel now!!

Shraps Token, Metal Res tokens.. infinite possiblilys :D

Who need other systems other than hunting anyways??

Why change the ration if the kattle keeps eating?

Got to scrap the bottom of the barrel now!!

Shraps Token, Metal Res tokens.. infinite possiblilys :D

Who need other systems other than hunting anyways??
Count me in for enhancer tokens 🤣

When we thought tokens were history in real life Mindark come and prove us wrong!

TokenTropia FTW!!!

PS: I suggest the introduction of a new container specialized in token storage, max limit of 5 Kg but allowing to storage 100 of items. :D

Ahhh tokens, deeds and mashing F. This game is really coming along in its effort to distill down to the blandest gameplay posiible while still turning a profit lol

Why exactly couldn't you just put these items in the loot? Why do we need more tokens? Do items like clothes need to be so scarce the only way that more than the typical 6 people can get a taste of looting them is to break those few items up into needing mass tokens so peasants can fractionally loot part of a shirt?

This game is circling the drain...
For as long as Mindark won't fix exploitable waves, this is the only fix - make everything tokenable. It will be the new meta going into UE5. Add arkadia 8coins tokens now.

It is for the better really if they can't or won't fix the more glaring problem.

They have forgotten the free tiering tokens of years past. :O

So for next Mayhem we will have 5 different types of tokens in loot:
- Twen Tokens
- Unreal Tokens
- Mayhem Tokens
- Cosmetic Tokens
- Rare Mayhem Tokens
:yay:
what are rare mayhem tokenses precious.....

tokens are the way to go, only if you put in enough effort you can be rewarded, instead of just being lucky.

tokens are the way to go, only if you put in enough effort you can be rewarded, instead of just being lucky.
serious? I have opened thousands of mayhem boxes, put in more than a thousand hours in mayhem, I have spreadsheets and logs to prove it. how much more "effort" do I need to put in? I have looted ZERO rare mayhem token, yet on PCF is a post about a newb who looted a token in his first few hours. It's all luck...... and effort has no effect.

It's all luck...... and effort has no effect.

My last 10 years personal experience shows completely the opposite.Major hardwork beat any luck on the long term.Lets not talk about the fact that some "lucky" players quit along the way at one point or another.So again be careful what you ask for :)

Why not just use mayhem tokens, and put the cosmetics in the same trader?
Seems a bit pointless to bring in yet another token/trader, although might make twin peaks seem more populated (+1).

My last 10 years personal experience shows completely the opposite.Major hardwork beat any luck on the long term.Lets not talk about the fact that some "lucky" players quit along the way at one point or another.So again be careful what you ask for :)
I am not talking about luck to advance your skills. you have done well, as have I, but luck plays a major part to what seems like small things, rares, without those you have no chance to advance your gear, unless you buy your way in. effort is and always should be the key to skills.

I am not talking about luck to advance your skills.
I don't talk about skills.I'm only pointing towards anual total items getting higher and higher.

I just got a really funny chat from someone who questioned my comments. people are funny

Why not just use mayhem tokens, and put the cosmetics in the same trader?
Seems a bit pointless to bring in yet another token/trader, although might make twin peaks seem more populated (+1).
I think the plan here was to have something on top of the goodies that are in the mayhem vendor since you have 2 distinct types of players engaging with the Mayhems: one type will only focus on the mission then stop doing it and the other type embraces the grind and keeps going so it's just a bonus probably aimed to cater for the first group. It's also good that people won't be piling one gazillion harbinger masks but instead ppl could get some stuff that is in demand and get some added markup.

WL back spikes and harbinger masks have nothing to do with tailoring profession and will not negatively impact it, on the contrary, people might want to look for clothing to match their new spikes or cloaks or whatever.

If some people see every VU as a negative change, if every VU they find every bullet tin the list things to complain about and get insulted on behalf of every profession in the game, maybe it's time to find something more enjoyable? New profession in game? Or maybe even other games...

Untradeable means no markup.

I think the plan here was to have something on top of the goodies that are in the mayhem vendor since you have 2 distinct types of players engaging with the Mayhems: one type will only focus on the mission then stop doing it and the other type embraces the grind and keeps going so it's just a bonus probably aimed to cater for the first group. It's also good that people won't be piling one gazillion harbinger masks but instead ppl could get some stuff that is in demand and get some added markup.

WL back spikes and harbinger masks have nothing to do with tailoring profession and will not negatively impact it, on the contrary, people might want to look for clothing to match their new spikes or cloaks or whatever.

If some people see every VU as a negative change, if every VU they find every bullet tin the list things to complain about and get insulted on behalf of every profession in the game, maybe it's time to find something more enjoyable? New profession in game? Or maybe even other games...

The general plan/idea is nice, just can't figure why an extra token type (not that really matters i guess). Just thought that using mayhem tokens and adding the new stuff to Mayhem trader would be easier. Cosmetics in all games are always nice, and don't affect economy greatly.
Not really a negative comment, more an observation.

Truth be told i play very occasionally these days with rl priorities and other interests, so not really a big concern for me. Was just more curious why a new token tbh.

Last edited:
Not really a negative comment, more an observation.
Sorry - this was not directed at you at all, but more in general, a lot of people are mad in here for just added bonuses basically. Not really sure some people even understand the change - so basically you will not get automatically a harbinger mask once you complete a certain level in defense/survive - you will just get tokens to buy whatever you like to either keep or sell which make a lot of sense. Why not same Mayhem tokens but instead new ones is a valid question tho and I guess it's a system like latinum/gold tokens and a little bit of variation doesn't hurt. I only wish I could buy some buff pills with them

Sorry - this was not directed at you at all, but more in general, a lot of people are mad in here for just added bonuses basically. Not really sure some people even understand the change - so basically you will not get automatically a harbinger mask once you complete a certain level in defense/survive - you will just get tokens to buy whatever you like to either keep or sell which make a lot of sense. Why not same Mayhem tokens but instead new ones is a valid question tho and I guess it's a system like latinum/gold tokens and a little bit of variation doesn't hurt. I only wish I could buy some buff pills with them

No worries was just clarifying, and getting more choice on what you get is always good.
I guess that having a choice pop up when in mayhem would be annoying as hell, so that way token makes sense if is like old stage rewards with token.

As for general negativity around is probably overspill of rl stresses for many, kinda understandable with state of oil,gas prices, inflation, interest rates etc etc in real world atm.

Also buff/skill pills are always nice to be able to get :).

I think that they should have just used normal mayhem tokens (no rares) to buy this stuff. Create another sink for tokens, and give the guys that don’t have rares a chance to pull something other than pills.

I'm so sorry but I don't see the point of this...

Before when you participated in Mayhem, you'd pick your mission and then at certain milestones during that mission, you'd get rewards, some of these rewards were cosmetic.

Now you still pick your mission and then at certain milestones you'll get rewards, some of those rewards will be cosmetic tokens... What's the point of the change?

I think the reason for using another token rather than regular mayhem tokens is to make it easier on us. If they had used mayhem tokens that would have meant "wasting" some of your precious mayhem tokens to buy cosmetic items. Also it allows them to differentiate mission rewards i.e. if they gave regular mayhem tokens as rewards for missions then some players may not use those rewards to buy cosmetic items but save them for other items which they consider more useful or valuable.

Now you still pick your mission and then at certain milestones you'll get rewards, some of those rewards will be cosmetic tokens... What's the point of the change?
You now get to choose your reward item rather than having one forced onto you. You can pick the cosmetic item that you like the most or the one more valuable for markup.

You can also save cosmetic tokens for the future i.e. don't buy anything from current selection of cosmetic items and wait for something better in the future, as new cosmetic items would be added from time to time.

Related to above you can save cosmetic tokens from different types of mayhem e.g. Halloween and Christmas and buy from Easter selection (this is just an example allows you to mix and match).

Back