Creature Corpses Info

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Creature Corpses Info[/h]The changes to creature corpses implemented in VU 14.4 was intended to add a bit more interest to hunting, and allow participants the opportunity to take screenshots of defeated creatures, something that has been requested quite often in support cases, especially for bosses and large shared-loot creatures.
Unfortunately, the original changes that were implemented in VU 14.4 disrupted the hunting experience for many participants and resulted in quite a lot of feedback from participants via our support channels and on various community forums. MindArk responded to that feedback and quickly implemented some adjustments in the patches following VU 14.4, which addressed many of the most common issues reported.
MindArk plans to continue responding to participant feedback and further refine the creature corpse system. Some of the changes already planned for the first update after the new year include:

• Looted corpses will only remain visible until the death animation sequence is completed.
  • Improving the animation (sparkles) that indicate that a creature has not yet been looted, which scales better for various sized creatures, and which is visible even in dense vegetation.
  • Improving the loot animation sequence, including better scaling.
We thank you for the valuable feedback, and for your patience while we continue to improve the Entropia Universe user experience.

Originally Posted Here

Good job listening!! Try to push this update before MM tho :cool:

Lame Lame Lame

Listen to those who care not to those that want a nice MMO, this is RCE, F**K eveything else

So if you loot a mob instantly as it dies, it disappears after it falls over? I can live with that. I'll start depositing again.

Forgot what's most important

People don;t take screen-shot with their globals and HOFs to see the dead mob near them, people do that for the swirlies effect and for items in loot

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear that MA is fighting so hard to give us realistic screenshots for media hype, at the expense of gameplay. Possible ad potential vs potentially unhappy playerbase.....

MA: screw the players, lets get screenshots figured out guys, and when we cant, we will add another cost to the game to loot creatures, it will be epic.

I know now that I have been so upset that the new bodies don't have sparkly effects, cause that is most realistic aspect missing. Glad to see they will add sparklies to the realistic dead bodies, that still magically disappear.

something that has been requested quite often in support cases, especially for bosses and large shared-loot creatures

So many huh? Who knew, in 2 years on this forum I did not saw that request once from anybody. Guilty ones, please confess here!

Plenty of angry cloth owners though.

Forgot what's most important

People don;t take screen-shot with their globals and HOFs to see the dead mob near them, people do that for the swirlies effect and for items in loot

<removed>

Umm.. I would rather like to have the mob corpse be there. And if there were other corpses lying around too, so much the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
we ASK for screenshot function, fps , conction(lag) indicator , video capture

all of them are part of Cryengie2 , but you not allow us to use them

and to corpses
... outcome is hunts takes longer, so you deggrese my costs of play ...
do i like it? NO

Reactions: Xen
Ahh the mysterious player requests.

I take it these are the same people that requested foot guards for armor sets :wise:

So many huh? Who knew, in 2 years on this forum I did not saw that request once from anybody. Guilty ones, please confess here!

Plenty of angry cloth owners though.

Might of been due to the story someone told on here a while back where they let their son or whoever hunt for them and came back an hour later and the kid never looted any of the mobs lol...

Anyways, it's not a bad thing, not sure why people are making such a big deal. 50 pecs to be extra lazy or save a little time during events.

I'm all for realism. To do in the next VU:
  • corpses no longer disappear
  • corpses begin to decompose and "stink" after 5 minutes, making everyone in the area to have blurry vision and slowly lose health
  • add shovels to the trade terminals, so hunters could bury the corpses (or pay someone else to do it for them)
  • add luxury expensive hazmat suits for those who want to continue their hunting runs without waiting for undertakers to finish their work

Ahh the mysterious player requests.

I take it these are the same people that requested foot guards for armor sets :wise:

hahahahaha

+rep

so many bugs hanging around and instead of fixing the visual bugs,
New stuff is added which might be likelly to bring more bugs..

May be I must make support case for this, but speeking for screenshots, I think the new icon for the skill progres panel can't be removed like everything else can on the screen. Making the screenshots look bad. If you can fix that.

May be I must make support case for this, but speeking for screenshots, I think the new icon for the skill progres panel can't be removed like everything else can on the screen. Making the screenshots look bad. If you can fix that.

Fortunately they added it to the Desktop Icons layer a couple of VUs ago, so using the "Desktop Icons" action it hides along with all other icons.

I'm all for realism. To do in the next VU:
  • corpses no longer disappear
  • corpses begin to decompose and "stink" after 5 minutes, making everyone in the area to have blurry vision and slowly lose health
  • add shovels to the trade terminals, so hunters could bury the corpses (or pay someone else to do it for them)
  • add luxury expensive hazmat suits for those who want to continue their hunting runs without waiting for undertakers to finish their work

Could be fun. Implement this and Entropia's uniqueness is back on track again.

Fortunately they added it to the Desktop Icons layer a couple of VUs ago, so using the "Desktop Icons" action it hides along with all other icons.

I was expecting that someone else wil report it so didn't realy bothered. Nice to hear it is fixed.

Seriously!? What a stupidity!!!

Do you want a feedback? How about fix the damn clothes that are broken for close a year now!? :tapfinger

What is the point to copy paste all the things from other similar games when you have so much thing from your own game waiting to be fixed?

Entropia Universe is not like the others MMORPG! So please don't bring more ideas from other poop games! Ok?

Really! So many things on the "to do" list and you guys spending your time with visuals.

Stop playing other games and start to play your own game!

Do you guys know that while installing the game on a windows 64 bits, if you don't change the directory from program files (x86)/EU to program files/EU you can't even install the game?

I'm installing the game on a new computer here. The download was from Entropia Universe site!

It's lamme for MA but unfortunately after 45 m/b the client crashed. And it doesn't start again! I had to uninstall it and then change the predefined directory where you install the game. Change it to "Program Files" only and it should be fine.

Hope this work for you guys!

(win7 64 bits)

Instead they give us visual lollipops.

so many bugs hanging around and instead of fixing the visual bugs,
New stuff is added which might be likelly to bring more bugs..
Ahh...memories of pre-Gold patches...and every VU since. The more things change, the more they stay the same. MA has *always* been about implementing new crap before addressing existing issues. That much hasn't changed in over a decade.

something that has been requested quite often in support cases, especially for bosses and large shared-loot creatures.

you dont really expect us to swallow this tripe :lolup:

Back