Current Mall Bid Details Please!

Status

Jan

Provider
Society
JamHot W & A
June Jan Perks
I am away for the Christmas Season and I have been following the bidding on the Malls.
The PC I am borrowing cant load EU!!!
Can someone please, please... pretty please post the current bid details.
+reps for all who do
:thumbup:

Reactions: Jan
Yeah nice Price and....... some ppl bid on his owen Bid.

LoL

I know bidding is always frenzied at the last minute, but I'm pretty shocked the two are still at 50k. It's getting to the point where I'm having crazy thoughts about depositing myself.. but I just know they will really go for several times this when all is said and done.

What actually is interesting is that the emerald mall still has the lowest bid, and the fun part is that the same bidder overbidded himself many times.

According to the current situation, that would be the only one with real potentials to profit.

345k is lower than 50k? :scratch2:

345k is lower than 50k? :scratch2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I always thought it was 500K....

Maybee I should get thoose glases I talk about in almost every thread I participate in?

....and the fun part is that the same bidder overbidded himself many times.
QUOTE]

Just showing muscles, when they bid 220K then overbid themselves to 230K (or something like that) they are showing that they have 450K on their PED card (or more).

I think it takes in to account letting you use the money you've already bid when you re-bid.

I imagine what actually happened was he raised his bid as he raised more funds.

I think it takes in to account letting you use the money you've already bid when you re-bid.

I imagine what actually happened was he raised his bid as he raised more funds.

Nope, Dabs is right, you need the full funds of your new bid to raise your own bid higher, so I tend to agree, its flexing your muscles.

"Dont bid against me, I got a shite load of cash sat here";) :D

Nope, Dabs is right, you need the full funds of your new bid to raise your own bid higher, so I tend to agree, its flexing your muscles.

"Dont bid against me, I got a shite load of cash sat here";) :D

No, you don't. I've tested it and it does take into account your bid funds.

Unless it was changed in the last VU....

No, you don't. I've tested it and it does take into account your bid funds.

Unless it was changed in the last VU....

You're wrong, you always needed the full amount to overbid yourself. :cool:

You're wrong, you always needed the full amount to overbid yourself. :cool:

That might have been true once but it is not the case now.

I have just tested it again and you do not.

In case Jan is still reading this thread ;)

Emerald Lakes 345,307
Port Atlantis 50,000
Twin Peaks 50,000

16 hours 53 minutes left to go :yay:

Reactions: Jan

Emerald Lakes 345,307
Port Atlantis 50,000
Twin Peaks 50,000

Thank you for that :)

I stand corrected then ;) (but only because you have a Blakes 7 Avi) :D

p.s To those that +rep me about the "I have a shite load of cash thing" - that wasnt me saying I have a shite load of cash and am bidding :D , that was me imagining what the people who are doing double bids are trying to say... I could maybe afford half a shop keeper to go in a shop :)

Then they did change it in the last VU after all. Just not they way you said they would've. :wtg:

Emerald Lakes 345,307
Port Atlantis 50,000
Twin Peaks 50,000

Totall underwhleming bids for under 24 hours to go. I bet the malls go for less than the 212kUSD total of the last round of LAs. MA is trying to shore up their balance sheet for the 4th quarter hence why the mall sales are ending before the new year. 200kUSD isn't going to help you that much MA!!.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the updates :)
Please post the final results here.
Any more last predictions?

last hour is when they go up then 3 hours of over biddings when it is to late to move money around the banks are closed the credit lines can not be extended in time no time to think if this is what you really want

why bid early and tip your hand as to how much others need to move into the game to be competive

Yes,
These Malls will go for a lot more, no question about it.
But... I bet MA are sweating a bit now ;)

last hour is when they go up then 3 hours of over biddings when it is to late to move money around the banks are closed the credit lines can not be extended in time no time to think if this is what you really want

why bid early and tip your hand as to how much others need to move into the game to be competive

still don't think they will go for a total of more than 212kUSD which equals 2.12million ped total. We shall see..

Totall underwhleming bids for under 24 hours to go. I bet the malls go for less than the 212kUSD total of the last round of LAs. MA is trying to shore up their balance sheet for the 4th quarter hence why the mall sales are ending before the new year. 200kUSD isn't going to help you that much MA!!.:rolleyes:

Does the financial year run December in the states? In the UK its April.... I wonder what it is in Sweden?

true

----

As for malls. I wonder how many NEW shop owners will be interessted in those mall's places. I mean, if I wouldn't be extremely rich, and at the moment exact shops in malls would be for sell, if I already had let's say a CND shop (whih already costed me 'few' 1000s peds) and let's say Oxford shop, I hardly doubt I'd depo a lot more just to have a mall booth as well.

All I'm trying to say is this mall deed is EXTREMELY high risk investment in my opinion. I really doubt if shop-property market can handle it at all.

BUT, there's an opening for Asia market, isn't it? A lot of new players *SHOULD* join our community, so...
Anyways, even if I had like 1.000.000+ for a property, I wouldn't pick up malls.
Just my 2 cents.

Does the financial year run December in the states? In the UK its April.... I wonder what it is in Sweden?

Depends on the individual company. My company's fiscal year corresponds with the calendar year, but a consulting firm we work with ends their financial year in June.

Depends on the individual company. My company's fiscal year corresponds with the calendar year, but a consulting firm we work with ends their financial year in June.

Yeah our fiscal year ends here at my company at the end of September. MA might be trying to get these in by the end of the year so they can say how much was sold in 2006 next year in 2007 as a PR campaign. Nothing says join me like "over 500K USD sold in virtual real estate with the owners potential to profit at such and such a dollar value" Virtual properties are one of the few ways to make a little ped in EU with a little work. Every year MA raises the bar on properties I think next year will be huge. I will be surprised though if those two malls only go for 50K ped I think to many people remember the first LAs going super cheap and the regretting it later I know I do and if I had the ped I would bid on a mall for sure.

Right, but everyone is on the quarter system so a big sale at the end of any quarter is a good thing for your bottom line.

Yeah our fiscal year ends here at my company at the end of September. MA might be trying to get these in by the end of the year so they can say how much was sold in 2006 next year in 2007 as a PR campaign. Nothing says join me like "over 500K USD sold in virtual real estate with the owners potential to profit at such and such a dollar value" Virtual properties are one of the few ways to make a little ped in EU with a little work. Every year MA raises the bar on properties I think next year will be huge. I will be surprised though if those two malls only go for 50K ped I think to many people remember the first LAs going super cheap and the regretting it later I know I do and if I had the ped I would bid on a mall for sure.

I guess but I just don't see the potential. The maintenance fees are high, the small shops hold less items than the small shops in the other areas. Unlike LA areas you have to depend on the performance of others shop owners to secure your income for you. Once those deeds are sold shop owners can do whatever they want with those shops, if they run them poorly or sell them to a reseller your income is shot.

Ok things are happening....

50666 Twin Peaks
50666 Port Atlantis
345307 Emerald (unchanged)

MA fiscal year ends dec 31. THis can be found on their web site (in the annual report).

Dutchie

Status
Back