Donating EFDs to Good Causes

thoreau

Elite
Hiro Protagonist
Greetings all

In the spirit of this holiday season I will be giving away all of my EFDs.

To qualify for a donation all you need to do is post in this thread why you need the EFDs and I will donate to your account accordingly.

Also, if you know someone who is deserving of a little extra holiday gift - feel free to mention them here as well. No good deads will go unrewarded.

Happy holidays to you all.

I need EFD's because if I ever end up unlocking something, I wouldn't be able to buy the "icon" that goes with it.

I neeeed them! I crave EDF to throw them in the air, to bathe in them, to roll in them and sing loudly in a highpitched voice, to rub them in...ohh the feeling, to stuff my pockets with them, to.. ehh... well :rolleyes: (Some exaggeration may have taken place)

Merry Xmas
Sbi

I would like them, as in the Terra Verde Society, we have a society armoury that we often have fund raising events for. We are looking to be buying a full set of 5b's as our next addition.
If we got the efd, we could auction them off on the forum for ped and put them towards the 5b set.

The benefit of donating to Terra Verde armoury fund is that your EFD wouldnt just help one person, they would help a number of people within the society, who are able to borrow items above and beyond the level they can afford to purchase themselves. Obviously as the item stays with the society, it will help a number of people for many years to come rather than them all being spent on a single forum based purchase.

Regardless of your decision, +rep for such a generous holiday season gift :)

I need EFD. I will gamble it in the lottery :)

rather than just giving it away, why don't you start a thread where people can write about their positive experiences within the game.

you can then judge each experience and donate, based on the post, to the writer. I remember seeing a couple of threads where the donation was part of the post - but, I think that was some experiemental function that was being tested as I haven't seen it since.

in any event, I think it would be nice to read about the goodwill within the community. commissioning it is not such a bad thing and seems more productive than a basic handout.

I would like soms because my acount is just locked by MA by now reason and I'm in a chock now :( Normaly they will fix it but I feel very bad now so some nice efd's would help ;)

Does spreading good vibes for fun, qualify as a good cause? :yay:

If so you could donate a small amount as additional prizes in this contest

Merry Xmas :)

That's like a 400 PED christmas gift, good on ya. :cool:

I don't need any, though.

I could do with some EFD`s.

Im new to Entropia and sweating my butt off to make money.
If you could donate some EFD to me I would buy in the EFD auction to raise some cash to help me get started with some armour and a FAP.

Merry Xmas and +Rep for your genorosity

I need efd, becouse Im just a poor noob who's been ingame for allmost 3 years now.. Allways being broke, and never deposited :D

-Bee

EFD eh... I thank you for bringing the Christmas spirit to EF.

I could use some EFD. My soc is trying to get an ad banner campaign going but we seem to be a few EFD short.

Tox :cool:

donations made to all who posted. still lots more to give away. everyone receives something. no one is turned away in the true spirt of the holidays.

remember, you can mention a friend who is deserving, a soc mate who is trying to do something special, or anything you think is worthy of recognition.

Well if you have some to spare I could use some.
I like to hold efd events and give away efd prizes for society. It is more rewarding to give then recieve.:cool:
btw spent my last bunch on this cool sig.:D

I need EFD to promote an event that I am going to set up.

I'd like a donation because i would like to put a banner on EF and advertise my upcoming service. I am currently falling short of the amount required.

P.S. You're the best!

Donations made. Keep it coming. I'm in the giving spirit.

Witte, Doer, John Capital, jdegre, JimmyB for their contributions to helping unravel the continuing mystery of skills and stats (there are many others ofc, and my apologies for those names not popping into my mind atm :ahh: )

Kitten, Skam, Mom and others for their unflagging optimism and enthusiam (again, there are many many others, sorry)

DrDoom for his ability to cater to the "middle man" on his lands, and his professional and friendly attitude

All EF moderators for their abililty to put up with my complaints :laugh:

Admins and operators of EntropiaDirectory, EUTurnpike, Entropedia, and EntropiaForum (again, among others) for their commitment to the flow of information, open discussion (to a point), and community

AlphaGeek, CycoKick, and many many many others for sticking to their guns no matter what

JDaddy for his supercool siggy :D

I'm not trying to qualify anyone for cheap reasons ... (well, JD maybe lol) ... lots of reasons and lots of peeps that fit those reasons, too many to be said

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Thx a lot for the donation... :)

Merry Xmas to you all
Sbi

Cheers T

time for me to unlock something

Thx for your generous donation, thoreau ;)

Keep up the good work, and merry xmas to you all. :yay:

Over 50,000 EFD already given away in the spirit of the holidays. Many Entropians have come forward and recognized those who make a difference.

What about you? Who would you like to see get a some EFDs for the holidays?

Don't be shy. Help me keep the Christmas spirit ;-)

I would like them to be shared out in allocations of 500/1000 tbh as I believe theres more than 1 worthy winner of the 43k's worth you've currently got

My son (my ava) must deserve some as this is the first year he believes in father christmas making this current period one of the best times of my life

I can't wait :) (i'm still a big kid myself )

Well thoreau since you put it that way I would like to see some of the members of our society get a efd gift, the following people are;
Cly and Zink for there hard work and comintment in keeping the fun alive in our society.
Polynices and madman two of the very best leaders i have ment so far, they really work hard at keeping things together.
So if you can see it in your heart to give to these very speacial people it would be a very giveing thing to do.
And thankyou for your kind gift.:wtg:

I'm a Nun !!! And I give out efds for lots of reasons .. in charity, if you dance on tables, bum-kissing etc ... :lolup: Therefor it would be pretty nice if someone would give me some too ... :(

oh yeah lets not forget Lykke she is speacial too.:D

I would like them to be shared out in allocations of 500/1000 tbh as I believe theres more than 1 worthy winner of the 43k's worth you've currently got

amounts vary from 1000 EFD to 5000 EFD based on a number of factors.

More donations made. Keep the suggestions coming!

awwww :ahh: thank you SOOOOOO much for the donation !! I promise you it will be given out in the spirit of x-mass !! ;) Just keep an eye on the show us your x-mass avi :D

Back