Donating EFDs to Good Causes

...AlphaGeek, CycoKick, and many many many others for sticking to their guns no matter what...

While some admire such a trait as you do, others would call it bull-headedness or worse. LOL Thank you for seeing my passion for this game in a positive light, oZ!

Thoreau, thanks for the gift as well as the spirit of giving behind it!

May everyones holiday be filled with the warmth of the season, and maybe just maybe, peace on earth for a bit.

AG

buy myself a present for Christmas from efd store...

Why thank you for the donation! :)
Maybe it'll go towards a possible Ad for my make-up Service in the future :)

And Merry Christmas! ;)

I'm opening a shop soon. Therefore I could need some advertising. The ef is a great place to reach the fellow players.

Christmas gifts made. Still over 20,000 left to give away!

since I am time and talent deficient. I would like enough EFD to pay for one of the artist here to help me with a new sig.

Thank you very much. What a Christmas spirit.

Gifts distributed. Still lots of EFD to go around. Who do you want Santa to visit with some EFDs to put under the tree?

Some of my friends in game.
1) John Capital has been mentioned already, but he has a generous spirit and he deserves as much as you are willing to give him.
2)Vech, a member of my society is a fun player to chat with who always adds to my fun with his comments.
3) of course I can't leave out our society leader 18DB
4) Last, but not least:laugh:, myself. A 2 year non-depositor who is trying to make it in game on his brain, and patience. I'm having a nice run recently in mining (Just hit my first 2 XII's in last few days) and could use some EFD's to pay for an equipment upgrade.

+rep for a beautiful idea.:):woot:

Awesome ! 14 minutes and bam. A very generous gift. Thanks a lot Thoreau!

Hi there, I have a system to distribute EFDs to people

If you would like to donate about 5k then I have a large number of people enrolled in my system and they would love EFD. I will mention you if you make a big donation, and I'll give you a line on my signature for a 5k donation to my system!

Santa gave away a flurry of EFDs this morning and now his EFD account is empty.

Happy Holidays to all.

WOW Santa Thoreau visited me with EFD! I must have been a good girl :yay:

Thanks + rep
and
Merry Christmas!!

Thank You Very Much

THANK YOU
This is much appreciated!

Back