Drone Attacks

Seen them at Jason centre too-right at the tp so be armored up:)

News From the Battle Front!

Atlas haven is under attack as well.

I ended up reviving at the auction house roof after being shot at by a angry drone :mad: :eek:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Reactions: Ozi

I ended up reviving at the auction house roof after being shot at by a angry drone :mad: :eek:

Lol! :laugh:

And yeah, quite an untimely attack as well. Took me a while to get the hell out of there. :mad:

I've seen them at Fort Medusa, Atlas Haven, Hadesheim C, Jason C, and Nymphtown.
First I saw were well over 6 hours ago, so there's plenty of hope for those of you still at work or unable to log in! :)

Reactions: Ozi
I logged in quickly to check them out and then I wanted to fight them and realized my peds were low and then tried to deposit but Dibs is still F***ed up and now i have no ammo to hunt with.. lol Of all times.... lol

As my PED card and my skills preventing me from hunting;
Some more screenies for all who can not log in:
hadesheim6.jpg

hadesheim7.jpg

hadesheim8.jpg

hadesheim9.jpg

Yeah, I was there for that one. I was checking on the auction when I noticed a ton of people reviving in the auction house. Then I heard a bunch of laser blasts and started to get curious. I ran out the door to get greeted by about 5 of those Coordinators blocking the way. I was able to jump over them and find a nice little spot near a wall to watch the action as everyone was blasting away. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't help out, but it was definitely entertaining to watch...

More news from the battle front!

The Drone cordinators litterly are besieging the walls but unable to break in. They lined up before me while I captured this shot for you all to see :silly2:

Why does all the fun happen when I've still got 5 hours of work left!? :( :(

Cause you're in Australia mate :)

Fingers crossed it'll run in waves for at least 24 hours.

cool happening. +rep MA

Fight for Jason Centre Rages on!

Hordes won't stop coming.

But we shall prevail if we don't give up :D

Last edited:
Video in the making ... I was out at Atlas Haven, and then Hades C when Neomaven told me they were attacking in droves there too ... got some great footage, and I'm off to create the video, so I'll have it posted as soon as I can. :wtg:

Drone attack and POE armor?

I am being told drone dropping part for the POE armor quest who once happened years ago..

is this true? it would explain why every warrants is out on them and such?

Can someone confirm this?

Can MA MAKE A FREAKING STATEMENT ABOUT EVENTS ONGOING?

huge bot invasion at hades c. nothing special for me, yet.

I'm off to bed, but not because the invasion has ended...
Hades C, Atlas Haven, and Jason Center still getting strong waves of bots!

Last edited:
Hades C was a hoot! :yay:

...was able to take down many but no globies for us yet. ;)

darri
:xmas:

Seems to be over. When I was on, medusa, atlas has c and jason were under attack. No more spawns for a good 20 mins now :(

I been to Atlas twice and Jason once tonight..

I hope to HELL Ma does not plan on their millions playing on these salvation army firesale servers...

This was my first event like this in EU and I gotta say...that was pathetic in MANY Ways....

Last MMORPG I played set a record many years ago for most people in one pvp battle.. and That was on pentium II computer that didnt lag.. over 5k people participated.. here we had MAYBE 100 in an area not including the bots...

Ma you better get yer ass in gear if you remotely think you are gonna add more then a few k people come Crytropia release.

I also now know why they say these events are uber events only....Some of the behavior I seen from "Known" names that are suposed to be EU's ubers was just sad... way ta represent guys and gals hope yer proud of yer play style. 6 bots on me a low mid level hunter and some ass with an ML sitting off to the side waiting till I had the mob I was fighting near half then they would shoot in and take it.. Wouldnt peel off one of the other mobs nooo.. had ta take the ones I was shooting.

And Before you say it coulda been an accident... it wasnt this happened more then 5 times in a row before I spotted who was doing it and watched em do it again before I just walked away. If I were you Id be careful when you sit bud..you may sit on one of yer big balls. Same for the F ava that was doin the same thing at Jason Way ta go big name stars of EU!!

Well fun event. Not to great of loot but fun in the same and I actually didn't get much lag at any of the places.

Also sorry if I "stole" any mobs from people. It was crazy at times so it was hard to tell which to shoot at and which were taken.

Yeah seems to be over but it was fun while it lasted. Nice to see some different stuff happening at least. And the loot was okay for me too. Now I wish I had taken a screen shot! My first kill was a global. Oh well always time to farm fame. :D

Nice video Jamhot! You even got our team in there at Jason! :)

Last edited:
I guess this was not there before...

The Drone Sphere has landed? :scratch2:

only been there like... about half-a-year soon? :silly2:

;)

OMG, pls, I want a spawn in about 2-3 hours, PLS,
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, tooo killll dronieeeesss :drool:

Great video Jamhot! +rep

only been there like... about half-a-year soon? :silly2:

;)
Maybe my EU absence since late 07 explains my lack of knowledge :ahh:

So, it just suddenly has appeared?

I remember the last massive robot attack 2 1/2 years(?) ago, they came throught the teleporters and attacked several towns at the same time.

Drones, Drone Coordinators, Warriors, Warlocks up to lvl 10, Big Bulks up to lvl 10....

THAT IS FUN, we need more of this MA :wtg:

Yes! I think I remember this one :)

The only robot attack I attended to; they massively came at Camp Phoenix and killed all the sweaters :rofl:

Wooohoooo, it was a long long night of fire and death. These coordinators were very insistive. Wave after wave.... Atlas Heaven was under real siege. My vigi was burned in many places. And I even got a little HOF. Also visited Hadesheim, but there was real massacre and it was too hard to me to stay there. Returned in Atlas to kill some more rusty creatures.

I'll be uploading my video momentarily! :wtg:

Yeah, it was kinda fun.
I can't comment on deliberate KSing but I know that a lot of unintentional KSing happened due to the mob AI, the sheer numbers of Coordinators and the confusion of all these targets appearing in the middle of a number of colonists. On balance though, with how many I started killing which then aggroed onto someone else and the number of partially damaged ones that aggroed onto me, it probably evened out overall.

I also noticed a lot of people being generally helpful and fapping others who were under attack. This happened to me a number of times and I hope I managed to fap the right people in return ;)

Especial thanks for this to Coz, Toast, Alex Coolguy, and to Pi and ... damn, forgotten the name. Anyway, both in ~Mfg~ and wearing matching his 'n' hers Nemesis :)

Back