Easter Mayhem: want to get motivated!

Yes we NEED a restock to the vendor!

You are right, if you plan to use it and keep it.

You may struggle if you intend to Selling it. 🐻

The Swiss should maybe stick to Toberlone 🍫 , because they have clearly forgotten how to do banking 🏦

You are right, if you plan to use it and keep it.

You may struggle if you intend to Selling it. 🐻

The Swiss should maybe stick to Toberlone 🍫 , because they have clearly forgotten how to do banking 🏦
I do in fact plan to keep a mod nano if there is a restock :)

But MA do need to do something with the vendor though - I am in the same boat I got 1 rare and a lot of mayhem tokens and I still can not get a nice item. The items I do want are out of stock. I do have enough for the item I want if only MA would restock the vendor.

I mean the fact is how many rares and normal tokens are sat in peoples inventories atm? a lot.

So MA need to either restock the vendor or add more newer items to the vendor instead or both. They cant expect players to keep grinding mayhem for no rewards and just so the tokens sit in peoples storages indefinitely...... Do MA just hope that players will just die IRL or something so that is why they procrastinate refilling the vendor. They can not keep expecting everyone to keep grinding Mayhems for pointless worthless tokens they can not use to redeem anything worthwhile.

So please MA get your shit together and please RESTOCK or ADD new items to the vendor.

Maybe what needs to happen is a revolt and a strike. #BoycottMayhem - I for one will probably not bother grinding Gold, I was going to do Gold this easter but I really have no motivation to give MA more of my deposited money until they restock the vendor. I might still do Silver and I will not be going mad in it either will do a few hours a day and if I manage to finish it then what ever. I dont really care.

Thanks for my rant :)

Everyone waiting for the vendor restock this Easter the robots really may take over in their invasion. No one bothering to fight against them. I would love to see an Elder Wand Perfected added to the trader.

add my violin TWEN EDITION to the vendor please :)

index.php

Last edited:
Those who just pulled or upgraded will say no and those who have tokens and cant buy anything will say we need a restock now.
But the main question should be why do we have to deplete the vendor in the first place, why can the range of items in type and quality be much broader ?
Why do weapons that have such difference in quality and value cost nearly the same on the token vendor ?
Why is there no avatar bound weapon options on trader that can be upgraded adjusted-perfected over time ?

Why not have some insanely expensive items on the trader for a million tokens ? Could even be estates, ships, unique items some even with requirements noone in game has reached yet - put something out there to strife for, to work towards for years to come.

We should never be in a situation where we have years hunting worth in tokens sitting with nothing interesting to spent it on - motivate for the next grind and many more to come. Not everyone wants to just make cash.
Azuro Mayhem, Unique. LvL 400 laser rifle 2.9-5.8 dmg at 52 reload, efficiency of 64,2 dpp of 3.123 and 88m range

1. Yes, we need a refill
2. let's say they add 20-30 good items next week
3. All the 20-30 items will be pulled within a day by those with tokens ready

4. Refill when?.....

i want more Warlock elements as reward for defense :D
If you only want more, that will be delivered, you will have the chance to get a 2nd back spike.
If you want different, well, unfortunately.

1. Yes, we need a refill

4. Refill when?.....

Why is that a problem?
Peoples choosed to wait instead of taking a trash lp-120 to sell, why should they be punished?

Everybody had the same choice, pull something from what left at now, or wait for the refill who knows half or 1 year.
Somebody made 2 pull from vendor and than asking for reset to not be in disadvantage for the next batch of items is a bad joke.

Why is that a problem?
Peoples choosed to wait instead of taking a trash lp-120 to sell, why should they be punished?

Everybody had the same choice, pull something from what left at now, or wait for the refill who knows half or 1 year.
Somebody made 2 pull from vendor and than asking for reset to not be in disadvantage for the next batch of items is a bad joke.
same was said of bp130 when they were added, noone wanted cause of low eff but some like JBK showed how you must do it

1. Yes, we need a refill

4. Refill when?.....
those people spent a lot of money and time do gather the tokens, why u didnt so you can be one of them?

I just wish I could make my first ever mayhem vendor pull after all the time, money, advanced planning and preperation i invested to playing the events. A vendor pull was always the promise and incentive to do this. *sigh*

Honestly at this point I would be ok if they added avatar bound weapons that you cannot trade like how Viceroy armor is. I upgraded mine to modified knowing that I won't be able to sell it. I would actually spend my rare token on a weapon like that that I would use..

want motivation for all?
put SOULBOUND items in the vendor and we will see who pulls
it is pretty obvious that the grindfest is not to upgrade but to pull and sell.

that said, no restock needed, or the crafting market will collapse.

In Case, add items that are over crafting level only
over 75 Melee and over 105 range.
(ammo usage)

ah, add a BMM (Big Mod Merc) Level 400 10 rare token and 200k normal.. 5k cells 86 shot per minute
i know for sure someone that will go for it :)

Might be time people are forced to purchase the remaining items on trader before a potential restock 🤣 get some sb90s in yas

put SOULBOUND items in the vendor and we will see who pulls
it is pretty obvious that the grindfest is not to upgrade but to pull and sell.
Soulbound item you call that upgrade ? Let's say i am using lp40 and they added soul bound lp60 sure it's upgrade at that moment but when it's time for next upgrade i can't sell the lp60 .

Soulbound item you call that upgrade ? Let's say i am using lp40 and they added soul bound lp60 sure it's upgrade at that moment but when it's time for next upgrade i can't sell the lp60 .
you pull another...... EZ
i was provoking,
people dont pull for personal use, they pull to sell and transfer TTloss to buyers. it is just a source of income not a "i want that item"
same as Viceroy versus Imperium

you pull another...... EZ
i was provoking,
people dont pull for personal use, they pull to sell and transfer TTloss to buyers. it is just a source of income not a "i want that item"
same as Viceroy versus Imperium
I like the idea of soul bound weapons. Ubers continue to tell us that the purchase and sell price of a high end weapon isn’t that relevant, it’s merely a tool to extract markup and further profits, and if it’s suddenly worth zero PED in the future then it’s no big deal, because the profits you were able to make will counteract the depreciation to a point where it doesn’t even need to be factored. I don’t think this statement is necessarily wrong, though I don’t fully agree with it, but I know this mindset is common among the elite level players.

Well let’s put that to the test. Put a best in slot efficiency and DPS weapon in the vendor, make the token requirement reasonable, and make it soulbound. Now we just wait and see who pulls it. Let’s see how many actually live by their word and who are just projecting to influence a sale or hype a weapon.

My 2 pennies worth - Please NO! I do not want them to put account bound items in the vendor. That is not good for the game or for the playerbase.......

The amount of money we have deposited and the peds cycled to get the tokens in the first place. This vendor is the only way we can get peds back for the long term grind/loss we have made.

So yeah that is why I will never ever ever like this as an option and MA should NEVER do it. If they do I will quit the game in protest............ And I suspect a lot of others will too. Cos the plain and simple of that is the value of the rare tokens and normal tokens will be drastically cut to TT value of the items pulled only......... Which is disgusting.

Rant over :p

My 2 pennies worth - Please NO! I do not want them to put account bound items in the vendor. That is not good for the game or for the playerbase.......

The amount of money we have deposited and the peds cycled to get the tokens in the first place. This vendor is the only way we can get peds back for the long term grind/loss we have made.

So yeah that is why I will never ever ever like this as an option and MA should NEVER do it. If they do I will quit the game in protest............ And I suspect a lot of others will too. Cos the plain and simple of that is the value of the rare tokens and normal tokens will be drastically cut to TT value of the items pulled only......... Which is disgusting.

Rant over :p
You don't have to buy one....

You don't have to buy one....

But what if they removed all the current ones and only listed items that are account bound in the vendor. Then we would have no choice what so ever that is the point :p

me and Katie never said ALL items must be soulbound.

as per a SOME NICE Item... i think should be bound. you must EARN it by dedication, not by VISA..... (Horn of Zagol style... you want it ? you FARM it)

me and Katie never said ALL items must be soulbound.

as per a SOME NICE Item... i think should be bound. you must EARN it by dedication, not by VISA..... (Horn of Zagol style... you want it ? you FARM it)
in this kind of cashgame economy you should be able to sell EVERYTHING

Some soulbound weapons with nice stats, upgradable to level 500 or so would make sense.
It would give people something to grind for and skill for.

Make it so that it stats with none-adjusted-perfected and then progress up to perfected BP-500 for instance which would then be something like 90EFF and 300 DPS :D After level 100 it can take rare and regular tokens to upgrade.

avatar bound items of course optional, tradeable weapons should always be there but once you have avatar bound items in the mix you have an effective drain of tokens that also helps stabilize the value of those items that are tradeable and can be pulled.
And depending on the avatar bound items it would be important to have upgrade paths for them to make it a valid option to pursue in the long run.

Another option for highlvl items should be the mindforce aproach - make them require the level they recommend in that you cant equipp them if you dont have the level. This effectively makes it impossible that they can be used to quickly level up other avatars while allowing a strong upgrade for those who have advanced.

Back