EBN: Eomon-ous!!!

Bugger - just got home from work - I would have loved to haved added to my "mobs that have killed me" list :(

SIBUK said:
I arrived just as the last one was ruthlessly butchered :/ dont think there was anything good looted. At least noone said anything and there was no globals.

NO good items.....
we got an ESI, and it might be an improved ESI :D

AkiranBlade said:
They must have been easy then :laugh: ;)

You have no idea.... :D

AkiranBlade said:
You're right, and nor will I ever if they don't respawn :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dont worry, Since this is MA's way of getting us back hunting again, I doupth they will let this end with just 1 spawn :)

they are there. saw a prowler too. and many many longu stalker MA time 17:30

Dunn said:
Dont worry, Since this is MA's way of getting us back hunting again, I doupth they will let this end with just 1 spawn :)

Oh yeah, they will respawn again, in 2.5 years like the last gap :rofl:

I sincerely hope they do. Even if it is merely for a bit of benchmarking.

Although hunting on the planet still sucks for lag atm. CND is so much better these days (And CP.)

Kyl said:

Longu? This is about eomons? are you missing a quote? I don't understand? Does anyone know the meaning of life?

AkiranBlade said:
Longu? This is about eomons? are you missing a quote? I don't understand? Does anyone know the meaning of life?

There is a Eomon Prowler!!!!!!

Kyl said:

Where is this Kyl? you have coords?

nevermind.... I see them now

wow... those are big mobs... i bet it takes a lot of ammo to take this one on the ground, gl everyone whos hunting them :)

Thanks for the screenies but I wish I would have been there to die wasting my ammo :D

They did respawn. Right at the sweating camp, if someone was there, he knows where it is.

Yes... they're back......

guardian, prowler...

for herbivores they sure have some nasty looking mouths that look like they eat meat. and they get very very big... I think i'll stay away as they would eat me in one gulp, they wouldn't even need to chew.

Just came to my mind...

Isn't Eomon one of the Digimons? :D

not that I have watched that tv-serie, I just have heard of them... :tongue2:

Anthalas said:
Just came to my mind...

Dude, stop playing with your kid's trading-card game and start getting back to the EU. ;)

LOL

Anthalas said:
Just came to my mind...

correct,my brother got a card of it :laugh:

So I take it these new mobs are for team hunts?

Because seeming how big those things are dont think one person with the most insane of skills can take them on alone. (though it would be fun to try lol)

seems they r big in everything,body size,dmg made,hp... oh boy... :eek:

Aika S Tears said:
So I take it these new mobs are for team hunts?

Because seeming how big those things are dont think one person with the most insane of skills can take them on alone. (though it would be fun to try lol)

Why not :confused: Most ubers with uber equipment would probably take em down :rolleyes:
p.s. have you seen Stryker vs spiders :tongue2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
still there ... got a 133 punch from a provider and it was all over. the other two you see are stalkers so I expect them to be around for a bit longer. it's daikiba's big brother taking revenge for years of abusive fisting :laugh:

little sidenote: why don't you "ubers" start on the prowlers and leave the young ones for us.. ey ... :D ... you aint chickens are ya :tongue2:

Oooooh I love these!
I hope they are there to stay I will so go and watch them from time to time.

I find it kind of funny that Marco said they were making the movement issues a top priority and not doing ANYTHING else at all.

I wonder then, where the eomons came from.

maybe we shouldn't kill them :confused: then they would make love :makelove: :inbed: and have a lot of babies that would spead all over the continent :rofl:

Raine said:
I wonder then, where the eomons came from.

I'd guess they came from Marcos behind...

well after shooting dozens upon dozens of eomons, warants show up, shoot 1 or 2 and get an uber and after much hesitation tell us there is no items ;)

edit: nity says way more than 50 even, against 2 of them pff

Back