EBN: Eomon-ous!!!

saw a team named " eomon loot mod fap!! " is this true ??? :eek: :eek:
DAMMM if they do omg

GayLordFocker said:
saw a team named " eomon loot mod fap!! " is this true ??? :eek: :eek:
DAMMM if they do omg

no one loots Mod fap anymore, nor MM, it isnt wise, (L) is the future :kos:

....waiting for the servers to explode...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:)

Wow huge :rolleyes:

Nea said:
nice move from MA, no one remembers the shitty VU when we release the Eomon?

Trust me Nea, They will remember when they get to the eomon and keep crashing to the desktop... It's been happening to everyone hunting them all day out there ... One time, the ENTIRE team crashed....

LOL same stuff different day :(

lol those ARE realy huge, ill bet they hurt too

MRmP said:
lol those ARE realy huge, ill bet they hurt too
hurt?, well your PED card sure they will...

sorry if i missed something but i watched the ten pages, and the hof section and i dont see the warant's glob and hof ? is it normal cause a friend tel mee they are

Raine said:
I find it kind of funny that Marco said they were making the movement issues a top priority and not doing ANYTHING else at all.

I wonder then, where the eomons came from.

Mebbe once they sorted out the movement issues a bit they found out the damn things could finally walk straight:)

Liam said:
sorry if i missed something but i watched the ten pages, and the hof section and i dont see the warant's glob and hof ? is it normal cause a friend tel mee they are

Well..... Yes, Warents HOF'd. :) The first MOB they took out. :)

And they stood stupified, amazed, and chatting in Team/Soc for about 5 mins. ;)

Then one said they got just ped. :D So I doubt you will see a screeny of it. ;)

Good luck.

Last edited:
Raine said:

I wonder, where the feck mr. Raine (the skulls n' ck) came back from? I thought u quitted a few years ago? :kos:

Raine said:
I find it kind of funny that Marco said they were making the movement issues a top priority and not doing ANYTHING else at all.

Simple, really....

Holiday SNAFU? Drop an egg.... But don't do anything with it...

VU SNAFU? Throw some Eomon out there... Till people get tired of crashing to the desktop when they hunt them....

logged in to see the new mob.

logged into Twin. Ran forward. Slid backwards. Ran forward again. Slid backwards again.

Went into the TP and crashed to desktop.

But at least I got to send MA some information about my system so they could figure out what went wrong.

thoreau said:
logged in to see the new mob.

logged into Twin. Ran forward. Slid backwards. Ran forward again. Slid backwards again.

Went into the TP and crashed to desktop.

But at least I got to send MA some information about my system so they could figure out what went wrong.

LOL, Yup.. Way too many people on that server atm. :eek:

Raine said:

I doubt that they need developers to throw in some mobs.
That's probably just some configuration that the game-play-designers can do on their own, while the developers work on the movement bugs.

jak said:
LOL, Yup.. Way too many people on that server atm. :eek:

Kind of funny that they would pick the second laggiest place in EU as the jumping off point to see the Eomon... Makes one wonder exactly how in touch they are....

SB2 said:
Kind of funny that they would pick the second laggiest place in EU as the jumping off point to see the Eomon... Makes one wonder exactly how in touch they are....

my thoughts also

Nea said:
nice move from MA, no one remembers the shitty VU when we release the Eomon?

What shitty VU? Wow! Those things are big and cool!

;)

SB2 said:
Simple, really....

Holiday SNAFU? Drop an egg.... But don't do anything with it...

VU SNAFU? Throw some Eomon out there... Till people get tired of crashing to the desktop when they hunt them....

I didn't get a chance to get anywhere near an Eomon, as I just couldn't find where they were or people had killed them already.

As for the crashing, well, I TP'd out of Twins just as it was getting bad, went to Ithaca and then logged off. EU then decided to hang the whole PC. Great Game. :rolleyes:

The could have dropped these things anyplace. The reason they picked Twin Peaks is likely because it is such a busy place. They wanted exposure and they wanted it fast. They wanted to distract as many people as possible and involve them in some way of producing a positive spin to the media instead of the pending disaster caused by the largly defective VU.

I don't blame them though, something had to be done to stop the complaining and it seems to have worked for now.

Pity there too many stalkers around!!!

I only want to see youngs-old!!

warants team globaled off one earlyer i think.Id love to see if there was any nice items in that window?

dean said:
warants team globaled off one earlyer i think.Id love to see if there was any nice items in that window?

check hoflist too if u can log in ;) eomon place server=down

now this was fun

lol never seen so many dead ubers :) and the tp'in into 3-4 stalkers was just... lol

dean said:

There was one ^^

safara said:
Bugger - just got home from work - I would have loved to haved added to my "mobs that have killed me" list :(

After seeing Warants getting their Hof, just after someone else glowballed on them I thought I would go and have a look.

I got my wish :)

Went back to hunting what I was hunting and the lag, mised shots and bugs just pissed me off, so logged off. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice to see a mob I have never seen before (and get killed by), but would have preferred some fixes first as per Marco's post about MA concentrating exclusivley on bug fixing before any new features.

Last edited:
Back