EBN: Negotiations a stall for time

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Negotiations a stall for time
02 Dec 2008

Calypsian authorities have entered negotiations with representatives from the robot forces.

Sources within CDF indicate that the negotiations are designed to stall for time in order for Earth to send reinforcements to Calypso. There has been no confirmation on this from CDF High Command.

Originally Posted Here

Damn... same time now :eek: wow u'r fast :p

Let's call ET! Call Alien and Predator! The big war is coming!!! :yay:

Man I,m ready for this! earths sending reinforcements as soon as I get off work! still can't quit my day job ;)

that must be why i cant get online

Bones

Reinforcements? Hmmm, new equipment perhaps?

edit: Oh hang on, this'll be about the time I get home. I am the reinforcements! Lootius help Calypso if you're relying on me! :D

Hum negotiation , what can we offer except oil to please them :D

Maybe some bullet and rocket would be more fair :yay:

The best negotiator I know is a fully charged phaser bank!

I think I'm getting sick.. I may have to go home early... *cough*

I am there. My hand is shaking while I try to focus the camera. The ships... Oh my god - the ships!

WHAT!
We do not negotiate with terrorists!!! :wise:

Negotations!?!?!?!??!?!

We do not negotiate with killer robots! :wise:

I think I'm getting sick.. I may have to go home early... *cough*

You know, there's a lot of viruses around at the moment. I'm feeling a little unwell myself ... ;)

So you robots count in binary? Hey I can count in binary on my fingers! We have binary in common!

Here let me show you!

ONE

Reactions: Lo.
reporting live from the scene here...
we all gathered on the roof of a zychion building and... just a strange message apeared on the global comunication channel...
It says "Unknown transmission intercepted" followed by a row of numbers!

Oh my god, something is happening!

Meh... take all the gazzurdite you want. Its not worth anything anymore.
(hey wait its gone back up! Wheres my vigi set?)

edit: reinforcements? chinese noobs? Uh-oh!

I suspect negotiations have FAILED!!!!!! Arm yourselves!!!!

:sniper::sniper: :rocket::rocket:

If they were smart they would trigger the sprinkler system in the negotiations area and put a quick end to this mess. All we need are some industrial sized water guns. It`s got to be better than my noob weapons.

its gonna be a long night

Negotiations with robots???....Didnt they try that in Battlestar Gallactica?...Pretty sure that turned out bad. Along the lines of losing 99% of the population and a few planets...:eek:

THE END IS NIGH!!!!

You may be able to negotiate with robots, but not with us ! Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth !

well i do hope Earth helps us and soon lol.

every two hours there will be an update... so lets just take it 2 hours at a time.

just call Calypsian criminal authorities, and let them to the dirty work

I might be mistaken, but didn't we hear earlier that Earth's forces were pretty much wiped out; I don't think we can expect reinforcements. :( I think it is up to the citizens of Calypso to join together to repel the robots. It has been a lot of fun the last few days and I look forward to even more.

just call Calypsian criminal authorities, and let them to the dirty work

Woot now there's a thought!!! :D

Where's Simon & Emma & Neo when we need them??? Someone call MA's office right away! It's an emergency!

Running for my Trench now!!!!!!!!!

Bring Beer

come on that dr. from the orbs... we need you.

i thought earth had already been attacked and destroyed?

Back