EBN: Negotiations a stall for time

NEOMAVEN!

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Lol no he spelled it wrong
He meant EON :)

But i bet you Neomaven can beat the bots...I never saw a person with so many bots around him and not dying....GG Neomaven

I beat Berta again... LOL

According to Neo:

No attacks today, just keep your eyes out on the news, and for strange transmissions...

"there is something that will happen which has never happened here
before thats all i can say"

Nothing will happen with motherships till Friday... people at work, stay cool :D

Looks like nothing is heppening today :(

Thought I would geve everyone the heads up.

Looks like nothing is going to happen today :( well so says MindArk Official Assistant Eon

Hope this puts people at work out of their misery.
Save your sick time for another day lol

lol MiguelNykvist you just beat me

Last edited:
All that adrenaline pumping and it has to hold til Friday :cussing::laugh:

Oh well, watch for more strange transmissions, time for all you code breakers to get back to work.

Bring it on!!!!! :yay:

According to Neo:

No attacks today, just keep your eyes out on the news, and for strange transmissions...

"there is something that will happen which has never happened here
before thats all i can say"

Nothing will happen with motherships till Friday... people at work, stay cool :D

I'm feeling a "Friday Flu" coming on! :laugh:

This is the most exciting stuff to happen since I landed on Calypso.... :D

So you robots count in binary? Hey I can count in binary on my fingers! We have binary in common!

Here let me show you!

ONE

:eek: EPIC !!:D Epic message, remind my indians with clouds letters lol

So MA has forgot the story line again... Or is time to introduce black magic in EU and resurrect the lost planet?

Friday it is I hope ;)

i think there will be a lot going on all week, so be ready.

did i read right in thinking 2 hour updates of whats going on?

I wonder if with all these ships around, if this is the setup for the space pirates. Ships attack, some fall in to the hands of colonist and off we go in to space.....

Would be nice.:D

Please don't tell us we'll soon enjoy "peace in our time" :rolleyes:. But since we have gone down this dubious "negotiations" route, how about you offer the bots back all the Gazz we have plundered off them? The colonists will sell to MA reps in all major cities for 250% MU (after all, we want to make sure the CDF has enough ore on hand to placate the rustbuckets, as they surely will drive a hard bargain!)

Tough times call for tough measures! This deal may seem expensive for the government in the short term, but will pay for itself countless times over if it serves to buy us enough time to save Big Z. Oh wait... forget that place, its already a disaster zone from the last time, such stupid bots. If they feel inclined to destroy an already decimated city, maybe we can offer them a few cans of orange paint and they'll bite?. Nah, stick with the Gazz plan, everyone's a winner!

but it doesnt makes sense at all....

as far as I know, we were separated from Earth and Earth technology, so we developed new kinds of weapons/gear etc based on Calypso resources...

and suddenly Earth Empire Forces will come to help us ?! I think they (on earth) have insane/foreign technology so this would mean a new gear...so (for those who play/know wh40k: we are Imperial Guards on a distant planet, Earth = Space Marines :D ? )

or

in a very short time we developed new kind of weapons/armors etc and earth is far far behind us ? (so We = Tau, Earth = Empire? ) so why we need them ? because they have NUMBERS ?! :D

forgive me using wh40k lore, I cant think about any other equivalent "universe" atm

Possibly Earth has been working on some sort of super wepn.

But i believe if they can get to us earth will bring weapons and tech to help...

all those who know how to re boot RT's please make sure you are no were near the city's when they go down :)

If they go down, but they have goten into the tps so.... i don't know.

Where did you hear/see that? *curious*

there was some sort of encoded message on one of the ad boards Marco, think it must of just been some one playing around

I heard, if we we all shoot at the Möthership we they will come earlier than friday :eek:
...but thats only rumors :rolleyes: or ???

Nothing will happen with motherships till Friday... people at work, stay cool

Well fu**ing wo-ho, im NOT at home friday. Ever since joining PE years ago i've missed out on like every event due to being away.... :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

They are robots.... Meaning they can't think like humans.... Meaning they can't reason like humans.... Meaning they can't be reasoned with.... Meaning they can't be negotiated with.... Meaning the negotiators will most likely be executed... Meaning some MA staff is about to get shot up.... Meaning.... Ok I'm done :laugh:

Where did you hear/see that? *curious*

a few ad-screens... and there are lots of threads about this :eek:

Well fu**ing wo-ho, im NOT at home friday. Ever since joining PE years ago i've missed out on like every event due to being away.... :(

cancel it then ;) lol

TRENCH READY!!!

The lull in proceedings gave me time to finish it.

All welcome.

Bring Beer

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

They are robots.... Meaning they can't think like humans.... Meaning they can't reason like humans.... Meaning they can't be reasoned with.... Meaning they can't be negotiated with.... Meaning the negotiators will most likely be executed... Meaning some MA staff is about to get shot up.... Meaning.... Ok I'm done :laugh:

yeah, but if it give us enough time for Earth to bring in the super weapens... could be worth it.

* whats that i hear out side my window (looks out) some sort of army recruitment thing... ahh, that must be the ship to take us to calypso. i better grab my stuff and Vista laptop :)( were doomed) and head off..
Ive just asked the ship driver, he says we should be at calypso within maybe 48 hours depending on traffic. *

TRENCH READY!!!

All welcome.

Bring Beer

Absolutely Brilliant....:yay:

However, not much room for Beer in that trench...:scratch2:

TRENCH READY!!!

All welcome.

Bring Beer

Reserve me a spot and Ill bring a few cases :D

reporting live from the scene here...
we all gathered on the roof of a zychion building and... just a strange message apeared on the global comunication channel...
It says "Unknown transmission intercepted" followed by a row of numbers!

Oh my god, something is happening!

Are you just ad-libbing to the story line? OR did a row of numbers "actually" appear in global chat? if so, did you get a screenie and/or translate the binary? :scratch2:

Robots hacking all over!!!

Robot forces it seems have hacked into JamhotTV's broadcasting capabilities in New Oxford to bring colonists this chilling warning, the quality isn't so good but the message is clear!

Negotiations don't seem to be going to well it seems! :eek: Stay tuned to JamhotTV for further updates on this historic story that is unfolding before our eyes. To get auto-updated on news colonists must subscribe to the JamhotTV youtube channel! click here It's your duty as an entropian!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPwxBJYmy_0[/YOUTUBE]​

Jamhot

TRENCH READY!!!

All welcome.

Bring Beer

You can't shoot from the trenches or it will activate the Bots Invincibility mode!

Back