EBN: Negotiations a stall for time

As far as I see it, we do not stand a chance.
There are not enough weapons and armours available to fight them off.
We could have a chance if Lootius would give us his broadest grin and full Vigi Sets drop off the mobs, but until then...
WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

btw...that small cave at Limnadium is already taken as a hiding place, we are already 40 people there and no room for any more :D

This just in from a Source within CDF, who heard this from a mate, who heard it from Beryl the cleaner, who heard it from her daughter, who's getting sexy times from the bloke who replaced the guard that saw it ;)

Apparently, the Robot geezer and the human blokey were getting on swimmingly, but then the sztupid Hooman said that I,Robot was a crap film. The Robot then said that Lord of the Rings was a pile of kak, and why didn't they fly to the mountain on the Eagle in the first place!

The human then got a big strop on and flounced out of the tent.

Later, he said the following:

my bezzer mate from the CDF said:
It’s unforgivable,I lost my temper.The maddening thing is he’s right,were on our own,and we’ve been playing for time…and it’s running out.

lol i can imagine

What about chugs, or that castle on the land in nypth?

lol yeah that guys been in there for ages...

Robot forces it seems have hacked into JamhotTV's broadcasting capabilities in New Oxford to bring colonists this chilling warning, the quality isn't so good but the message is clear!

Negotiations don't seem to be going to well it seems! :eek: Stay tuned to JamhotTV for further updates on this historic story that is unfolding before our eyes. To get auto-updated on news colonists must subscribe to the JamhotTV youtube channel! click here It's your duty as an entropian!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPwxBJYmy_0[/YOUTUBE]​

Jamhot

VERY COOL!!! Geez, i am getting excited now. :yay:

darri
:xmas:

so... what do the robots want?

robot parts?
mechanical parts?
oil?
lubricant?
etc?

PED so they can buy stuff in our shops? :rolleyes:

so... what do the robots want?

robot parts?
mechanical parts?
oil?
lubricant?
etc?

PED so they can buy stuff in our shops? :rolleyes:

They want your smoking carcass on a platter!

Jamhot

Their is no sky net . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Don't negotiate with the stinking robots. Just give us a bunch of ammo and we will take care of them. :silly2:

They want your smoking carcass on a platter!

Jamhot

hm.... I object to my carcass being part of ANY deal with the robots! :eek:

I am not a Cylon . . . . . . . . .. 1 . . . .. 0 . . . .100 . . . . 1010100101. . . .101010000 . . . . ..

Backup from Earth?

Reinforcement Backup from Earth?!?! Guess the negotiators must know that lots of players have a payday on Friday. LOL.

Reinforcement Backup from Earth?!?! Guess the negotiators must know that lots of players have a payday on Friday. LOL.

Could somebody explain to me, how reinforcements from Earth could arrive for us ?
I thought the robots smoked that planet a few months ago.
Or does that mean, the reinforcement for the robots are coming, would be more logical since there is no one on Earth left.

We don't need no stinkin' negotiations!

Let them come!

Cheers :beerchug:

Negotiations might be useful, especially if we strap a nuke to the head diplomat and set it to go off when someone says "antiquing." ;)

Anyway, count me in, every shot I take is one less that hits someone capable of fighting back. Commence Operation: Get Behind The Newbie :)

Back