EBN: Pheromones Rising

Anyone seen these yet?

Colonists, sharpen your knives! We're having Eomon for dinner.

Correction: Warants and cK are having Eomon for dinner and the rest will die in peace(s) :D

I'm wondering what the frivolous posts that are being deleted are....

But anyway, good to see them back and lets see if they are regen or non regen.

and some longtooth too for the less uber hunters....

I'm wondering what the frivolous posts that are being deleted are....

But anyway, good to see them back and lets see if they are regen or non regen.

and some longtooth too for the less uber hunters....

Check the forum rules:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/view_forum_rules.htm

3.12 - Frivolous Posts
Please refrain from making pointless and unnecessary posts in threads, such as "First Post!!!" "In before the lock!" or "LOL!!" or other very short messages that add little to a discussion. Frivolous posts such as these will be deleted without notice.

Great job MA!! In the past, it was not only Eomon that were seen in packs. Mega mention Longtooth and I remember huge packs of Armax as well. Let's get it together and keep everyone updated... Maybe someone reputable should start a General Discussion thread so we can follow the progress of the migration as well as what herds are sighted...

Spawn

Would be nice to see them spawn up on LA-15, perhaps then it would become extra interesting with the event and all :D

Cool, I have not seen an Eomon in a very long time. :yay:

Not that I stand a change, but fun to watch and die! :D

Cheers :beerchug:

It's all coming at once! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, exciting :D

~Tracer

Ah the "Where da Eomon" debate...

Usually they appear on Eudoria then trudge towards Echidna Crater...

Many beleive they'll turn up for tonight's Event as the promised Surprise Mob.

I'm in the middle category, but only just... not sure if I could handle one solo

Even a Young...

But my money is on a Eudoria Migration as usual, as it will give non-event participants something to do while we're all scrabbling for a gig ticket...

Rest assured though, if they turn up at LA18 I will let you all know...

...After the Event :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm on second sitting so hopefully by then we'll know...

If memory serves... the Eomon were initially sighted just east of Twin Peaks. From there, it was basically a slow, methodical march to the crater by Echidna. I remember picking up a pile of dung over 2K (still had flies, so it was not dropped by an avatar). I stayed a safe distance away at first, content to scan it (it was a Stalker) while watching white dots appear all over. Eventually, I was suckered into shooting it... next thing I remember I am standing at the revival in Twins.

EDIT: Here are links to the Bertha's threads about the last migration... not saying to revive those threads, just read them :wise:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/75425-ebn-ouch.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/75984-ebn-associate-relations.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/76025-ebn-sunset.html

Last edited:
Some crazy Mobtrains @ Echidna Crater - Atrax, Merps, Feffoids, Snarks etc. but no EOMONS :confused:

Some crazy Mobtrains @ Echidna Crater - Atrax, Merps, Feffoids, Snarks etc. but no EOMONS :confused:

well maybe they are on their way? :rolleyes:

has there been any sightings? anybody?

bit of a camp-out happening at the crater, prob 30-40 hunters there atm

Eomon global in chat :)

MH Grave Digger just globalled on EOMON young

Ye but where the hell are they! :scratch2:

MH Grave Digger just globalled on EOMON young

10 seconds later Grave DIgger globals on Spider Young, i conclude:

Eomons are in LA 05 :wise:

10 seconds later Grave DIgger globals on Spider Young, i conclude:

Eomons are in LA 05 :wise:

yup I agree... Would have rather seen the migration but that is still cool:)

So errrmmm... we now have a mob that can use teleporters?? :eek: Seems to me, that is the only way they will get from LA 5 to Echidna Crater

So errrmmm... we now have a mob that can use teleporters?? :eek: Seems to me, that is the only way they will get from LA 5 to Echidna Crater

LOL very true.

Either that, or they can swim :laugh:

Do the mobs have Wormhole Chips?

could be Eomon DNA?

LA 05 DNA confirmed:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

lol I must say it will be hard for anyone to gather skin enough for texturizing some clothing :laugh: (it is skin you use for that right?)

Back