EBN: Pheromones Rising

Maybe the mob will be permentently added to the game?

Finally some exciting news!!! *sigh* and I'm one of many stuck at work :p Save some loot ane new items for me!

Annie get the gun!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We're having Eomon for Breakfast

*look close*
Its a screen from last event :(
We did kick ass there, but due to heavy lag its the only normal screenshot i got :p

Anyway I'm gonna feed on my breakfast (LA5) now ;)

Cya guys there

yes!

aaahhhhhh!!! The Eomons.... :D

Go Marco this is the kind of stuff we love :yay:

Lez. :wtg:

Yeah i found my eomon outside the stables at omgaton west lol as a gift I got two 81 dmg with ghost + 5b ....still got my screenie

but wheres the Eomons for the mediums?

not accompanied by dozen of falx??

Just taken a visit over at LA5 (North of Omegaton) shot at a few spiders and eomon.

Funny thing is i can outrun a spider young. Spent a while running and turning around and shooting it.

Could outfap it in hunter armor with 2600 fap.

Didn't get hit by an eomon so cant tell how they hit.

A really really really heavy spawn though, too many spiders and falx for me over there.

but wheres the Eomons for the mediums?

not accompanied by dozen of falx??

Looks like falx have been turned down to min spawn and maturity for next round, must have been too tough :)

So, does anyone theorise that the migration may happen as per usual. Or just for the event.

Hi

It seems some young Eomon´s have been sighted in Amethera far off from their usual migration path, probably strays.

RDI detectors are picking up large signals in Eudoria, but no sightings have been confirmed yet.

If the scale of these indication´s are correct then it could be a very long week;)

Justin :)

So, does anyone theorise that the migration may happen as per usual. Or just for the event.

Hi

It seems some young Eomon´s have been sighted in Amethera far off from their usual migration path, probably strays.

RDI detectors are picking up large signals in Eudoria, but no sightings have been confirmed yet.

If the scale of these indication´s are correct then it could be a very long week;)

Wow, kick arse XD thankyou for answering my question Justin. :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

+ rep for you. :yay:

Ahh, the Eomon...

Hi

You guys are doing a fantastic job IMO, Justin. This is the type of thing that gives many of us a reason to log in. A lot of us have "topped out", meaning we are where we are and the is little or no incentive to progress. With the way the skill system is, even if we wanted to progress we could not do so easily. I have completely enjoyed the little Spiders and I even tried a few Eomons. Sure, I lost PED in the long run but to me this is historic. When was the last documented sighting of an Araneatrox Young...? This is the "fun" aspect so many of us have been hoping for for a long time. To be honest, a great portion of the community could care less about what, if anything, ever comes out of the Atrox Egg. Events like the ones happening now are exciting and fresh. Keep those type of events coming, Justin... and watch how many of us keep coming.

+ rep

Woot Eomons :wtg:

Grab the oplaos! :D

Nice too see that eomons still exist :yay:
Interesting specy by the way, how does they would reach eudoria echidnas crater though ? Do they float like elephants ?
Bring us some destroyers and underwater gear next year with cryengine2 :wtg: oh wait colonists would extinct the specy before with their sharpen TT knives.

I would like to thank the Eomon for ranking my Athletics in a single (fatal) hit.

It was very cool to see these, and I hope to see them again as the years pass, my skills rise, my deposits collect, and hopefully by then I can acquire the sort of armor and firepower necessary to fell one of these massive beasts!

~I

Nice too see that eomons still exist :yay:
Interesting specy by the way, how does they would reach eudoria echidnas crater though ? Do they float like elephants ?
Bring us some destroyers and underwater gear next year with cryengine2 :wtg: oh wait colonists would extinct the specy before with their sharpen TT knives.

They must have existed on both continents, but long ago were thought to have been hunted to extinction on Amethera. However a few managed to escape to the inaccessable and unexplored areas of Amethera and were never seen again.

These few have managed to grow the Amethera population large enough that they became curious when hearing the human activity near their once hidden habitat and they came out to explore and form a new migration route upon Amethera.

- but then your guess is as good as mine :laugh::wtg:

contrary to popular believes, this event is VERY BAD for EU....
A LOT of people hunting them (see hof list 90% is from areneatrox, eomon, falx).
The only good thing that comes out of this is that BL1300 is falling in price...
Yea but while a lot of hunters are now powning eomons, other mobs are not being killed as much as they should.... Just look at the laser pistol section in auction... has a lot less pages than it used to be...
This event will make the market on almost all lootable (L) guns and faps rise like mad !

contrary to popular believes, this event is VERY BAD for EU....
A LOT of people hunting them (see hof list 90% is from areneatrox, eomon, falx).
The only good thing that comes out of this is that BL1300 is falling in price...
Yea but while a lot of hunters are now powning eomons, other mobs are not being killed as much as they should.... Just look at the laser pistol section in auction... has a lot less pages than it used to be...
This event will make the market on almost all lootable (L) guns and faps rise like mad !

Meh, it will even out in a couple of weeks, just relax :silly2:

Not the end of the world ;)

Meh, it will even out in a couple of weeks, just relax :silly2:

Not the end of the world ;)

More like 1 week i guess.

And seriously, ALEXANDER, chill out. Let those more skilled than you have some fun, or even join the fun yourself. It all will be soon be back to normal.

P.S. I'm usually miner, but this event made me put away mining equipment and go blast some big mobs with socmates :)

I love this event. With a good hunting team I can sit there and sweat eomon with little to no worry of dieing. It is so much fun.

I love this event. With a good hunting team I can sit there and sweat eomon with little to no worry of dieing. It is so much fun.

That will make you really popular with the kind of lag that attends the migration. You might want to rethink that...

This Eomon have got the weirdest schedule. I wonder if we're disrupting Calypso's climate with all our laser fire. :O

Are the young Eomons only in LA5 for now? If anyone knows, thanks.

I'm really grateful for spawning warlocks... ooh, wait, they're not here yet... well, I'm sure this is a mistake that can be fixed ;).

Sooooo, inquiring minds want to know... have the eomons been spotted on Eudoria? I noticed a few big ones pop up in global/HOFs (prowlers)

If they have been spotted, anyone care to divulge the current location?

There was also an Exa Dom Elite global

Back