EFD Store Maintenance

Status
Im serious! lol

Enough of us around here know PHP and vBulletin.

Right. PHP lives right around the corner and vBulletin is great to hang out with. :silly2:

PHP:
<?php echo("Hello World! I'm teh nu EFD Store."); ?>

:)

Right. PHP lives right around the corner and vBulletin is great to hang out with. :silly2:

PHP:
<?php echo("Hello World! I'm teh nu EFD Store."); ?>

:)

Almost done!

When is the new EFD Store coming?

Soon ;)

Copyright 2002-2008 MindArk, PE AB. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between MindArk and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, MindArk does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as MindArk will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

yay!!!!!! :d

Oh wait...not yay yet...I want to make my name kewl...I don't want an icon

Last edited:
Woohoo! :wtg:

My American consumerism was so repressed!

Had a great competition idea:

1k PED to the person who correctly predicts the order of the following events:

• MA doing something with the desert tower.

MA doing something with the egg.

711 getting the store running.

MA doing something with the Orb's.

Chimp getting a HoF.

Yes; I know it's not easy...I'm trying to lighten the mood.

Hahaa, :laugh:n Impossible to predict!

Just remind me not to hire the EFD store maintenance dudes to do anything for me...

Those guys must be like the state railroad builder dudes, two guys watching aside as one digs a hole in the ground, and if that digging dude sneezes, gloves drop right off, and they are back to what they know best: talking bullshite! :laugh:

finaly i found icon shop :D

Ahhh, wonderful!!! Have been saving up my EFD's and can now go WILD shopping!!!! (now....where's that Mod Fap Icon???)

How are people still making user title edits without the EFD store?

Hey.. What'll come first..

EFD store, or CE2? :laugh:

Ps, This isn't meant badly - Just a joke --> This is the first time I've clicked to visit the EFD store in months :)

How are people still making user title edits without the EFD store?

I can change mine because I have Modified Membership. I just became a Senior Member too, which I think means I could do it without the Mod.

Aha, I see.. Looks like I'll be holding out for a senior membership then - Unless the store changes in the somewhat near-future. I'm not impatient though, things all come in their time

Thanks

Aha, I see.. Looks like I'll be holding out for a senior membership then - Unless the store changes in the somewhat near-future. I'm not impatient though, things all come in their time

Thanks

yep they do.
I would like to see the bold usernames back and stuff
buying myself a nice glow with it too.

though.. i do wonder ^^
what will come first.. CE2 or EFD store.
i bet it will be CE2 since the date is known.

I can change mine because I have Modified Membership. I just became a Senior Member too, which I think means I could do it without the Mod.

how :S I cant find the button :/

.. lol nvm found it

A bit of a late reply, but you can't change it when you are Senior, you do need to be Modified :)

Those guys must be like the state railroad builder dudes, two guys watching aside as one digs a hole in the ground, and if that digging dude sneezes, gloves drop right off, and they are back to what they know best: talking bullshite! :laugh:
You mean these guys ..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

;)

You mean these guys ..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

;)

:laugh: That looks just like the road crews in New York state!

And yeah I got EFD to spend when can I get some goodies? I keep checking this thread by the redirect from the EFD Store link.

So, what is still waiting to adding/updating?

We are pushing the users to pay for memberships if they want to have custom titles and cool looking user names.

Not true at all. :wise:

First of all, premium members cannot change the appearance of their usernames.

Secondly, the option for Improved and Modified members to change their user title only allows them to change the content of the title text, not any html markups or effects such as were available in the old EFD store (e.g. bold, shadow, font, colors, etc.).

I would love to implement the new and full-featured EFD store as soon as possible. However, forum and server security is more important, and the only available third-party add-ons have serious security holes, unfortunately.

For this reason, I am waiting for the developers who made the current EFD credits forum add-on to complete their forum store expansion. These developers are very talented, and all addons they release are very secure (though unfortunately that process requires more time to develop and test).

Secondly, the option for Improved and Modified members to change their user title only allows them to change the content of the title text, not any html markups or effects such as were available in the old EFD store (e.g. bold, shadow, font, colors, etc.).

I would love to implement the new and full-featured EFD store as soon as possible. However, forum and server security is more important, and the only available third-party add-ons have serious security holes, unfortunately.

For this reason, I am waiting for the developers who made the current EFD credits forum add-on to complete their forum store expansion. These developers are very talented, and all addons they release are very secure (though unfortunately that process requires more time to develop and test).

Well then, good to know EF stays secure...:)

Speed, quality, price.....pick 2.

..I have modified, is there some kind of bug, because when i have close to 0 efd.. i cant play in the arcade :(

Status
Back