EFD Store Maintenance

Status
How do you get EFD? Also, did playing the arcade take money, because I lost some money anyhow. I doubt that was the issue, as you can play those games for free on any number of sites, but something took a chunk of my EFD and I did not spend it on anything.

efdS

Probably a question that has been asked before, but what can i do with efds?

thanks all

HELIO HDDNB DEFIZ - ENTROPIAN EXPLORER AND HELPER OF NOOBS

Probably a question that has been asked before, but what can i do with efds?

thanks all

HELIO HDDNB DEFIZ - ENTROPIAN EXPLORER AND HELPER OF NOOBS

no offense, but try reading the post right above yours, or browsing through the different subforums ;)

Still waiting on the return of Custom User Titles...

Almost a year since we were told "3 - 4 weeks"

And Yes, Arcade does seem to charge you EFD, even if you're an improved member, and free Arcade was supposed to be part of the deal.
When I first noticed this (or rather, the big hole where my EFD balance previously was) I reported it to 711 and he very kindly, and very quickly, refunded a bunch of EFD to me. However I just checked and I still get charged for using the arcade, so I don't...

The irritating thing is that Custom User Titles, and Free Arcade are 2 of the more important reasons I agreed to hand over actual cash for Improved Membership...

Last edited:
Still waiting on the return of Custom User Titles...

Almost a year since we were told "3 - 4 weeks"

And Yes, Arcade does seem to charge you EFD, even if you're an improved member, and free Arcade was supposed to be part of the deal.
When I first noticed this (or rather, the big hole where my EFD balance previously was) I reported it to 711 and he very kindly, and very quickly, refunded a bunch of EFD to me. However I just checked and I still get charged for using the arcade, so I don't...

The irritating thing is that Custom User Titles, and Free Arcade are 2 of the more important reasons I agreed to hand over actual cash for Improved Membership...

Custom user title you can still do if you're improved. Go under your control panel then under edit your details.

Custom user title you can still do if you're improved. Go under your control panel then under edit your details.

OOh thanX - will try that right now :)

Edit :

er.. no.. That allows me to edit the stuff over on the left...

<-------

<-------

I'm talking about wanting to change the word(s) under my avatar name at the top, and I can't see that option anywhere...?

It must be possible tho, i realise. People who have joined EF fairly recently have managed to change theirs somehow...

Where should I look? What am I doing wrong?

Chopper - it is on mine.

Under edit your details, the first section is to change your email and password. the section right under that - optional information has as the very first item

Custom user title, followed by date of birth, home page url etc.

Chopper - it is on mine.

Under edit your details, the first section is to change your email and password. the section right under that - optional information has as the very first item

Custom user title, followed by date of birth, home page url etc.

Dammit, I must be bugged then...

Nothing in my Edit Details between email/password and DOB...

:mad:

I'll buzz 711. ThanX for your input ;)

and here we thought you were buzzed ;-)

Here is a screen shot of what I see - I am modified instead of improved so that might be the difference.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Aw tits.

I just checked again...

Custom User Title:

Modified Member YES

Improved Member NO

Bugger

I'll send 711 a retraction

:ahh:

I'm still not getting my free arcade though, but that's not really so dire...

Ah well, I doner how cool the stuff in there is, considering that people are willing to convert PED for it, it has to be good right?:yay:

Is there any backward system to convert EFD to PED, lawl?

Nope, and I doubt there ever will

The entire point of converting PED to EFD is to fund the server costs for EF right? It's not run by MA so don't expect anything THAT groundbreaking a concept..:D

The entire point of converting PED to EFD is to fund the server costs for EF right? It's not run by MA so don't expect anything THAT groundbreaking a concept..:D

Already done.

711 has posted how and of course there are the EFD auctions.. One is going on now.

Already done.

711 has posted how and of course there are the EFD auctions.. One is going on now.

Where is this located I did a little search but didnt get any info on doing this.

711....I'll give you some EFD if you make my name pretty pink again......please *whines* :bowdown:

*bow Down Modus on* ...... pls 711 how can I change the colour of my Forum Title "Miss EU 2008" ??

this black is kinda sad colour for such a great and glowy Title :)

would like to get my "Miss Entropia 2008" Forum Title coloured into pretty lovely kinda Deep Cadmium Colour like it used to be my personal Colour ^^ would pay EFDs for that ;)

*bow Down Modus off*

:wtg:

cheers Sonne

whats in it

what kind of stuff is for sell in the store and when will it be open for business?

kidding

are u kidding me? it will take eons before all those are done away with so don't bother posting the order

bah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bahbah... bah...bah

dsadd

Just checking:yay:

Status
Back