Efd

matt tooty

Dominant
MATT TOOTY ROBERTS
Please add any information u know about EFD.

MANY THANKS

TOOTY:)

:laugh:

I need more, so I can make myself a Custom Title.

sorry sorry ... continue on constructively.

Look at me being helpful.

EntropiaForum Dollars (often called EFD) are the "currency" of EntropiaForum.

Members earn EFDs through various forum activities (explained below), and can use accumulated EFDs to purchase items in the EFD store, donate to friends, play games in the arcade, etc.

How to Earn EFDs

• Creating new threads - Every time you create a thread, you receive EFDs; the amount awarded for a new thread varies depending on the forum. In order to encourage members to post new threads in the proper forum or subforum, any threads or posts made in the General Discussion forum earn no EFDs. Similarly, the trading and off-topic forums do not award EFDs. You receive additional EFDs for creating a poll within your thread.
  • Replying to threads - You also receive EFDs by posting replies to other members' threads
  • Replies to your threads - You receive EFDs every time another EF member responds to a thread you have created.
  • Views of your threads - You also receive a small amount of EFDs each time a logged-in member views a thread you have created (once per 24 hours, so repeatedly refreshing pages to unfairly earn EFDs will not work).
  • EFD Bank - You can deposit your unused EFDs in the EFD Bank, and earn 1% interest per month. Note that if you make a second deposit, the timer for the next interest award is reset to 28 days.
  • EFD Member Paychecks - All members who are active within the previous 7 days earn a weekly "paycheck". Premium Members earn a bigger EFD paycheck, among other features.
  • EFD Lottery - Take a chance in the daily or weekly EFD lottery and try to win some EFDs from your fellow forum members.
  • EF Referrals - Tell you EU friends about EntropiaForum, and earn 500 EFD for each new member who registers!
  • **NEW**EFD Global Screenshot Competition - Earn EFDs while Hunting! Promote EntropiaForum in your hunting team name, and post screenshots to earn EFDs!

The exact formulas for the awarding of EFDs varies in many ways, depending on the forum in which a thread is created, length and rating of thread, and several other factors. The best way to earn EFDs is to be an active and regularly contributing member of the forum, and by creating interesting and popular threads in the proper forums. Moderators and admins will also regularly award EFDs to members who exhibit exceptional contrbutions to the EF community.

Where to spend EFDs

• EFD Store - The EFD store offers many ways to spend your hard earned EFDs: Custom titles, colored, glowing, and shadowed usernames and titles, bumping and debumping threads, and much more. You can even change the custom title of other members.
  • Donations - You can donate EFDs to friends or members who have impressed you with their postings or contrubutions to the community. Donations can made directly within a thread by clicking the "Donate" link under a member's avatar, or by visiting the EFD store.
  • EFD Auctions - Purchase EU items from other members using EFDs.
  • EFD Lottery - Purchase tickets in the daily and weekly EFD Lottery drawings
  • Arcade - Play games in the Arcade. Each game costs a certain number of EFDs, or you can purchase an unlimited pass which will allow you to play games for free for 10 days.
  • EF Adspace - Purchase Adspace on EntropiaForum to promote your events, sales threads or other EU-related campaigns
  • Gifts - Give gift icons of EU items and Unlocked Skills that appear near a member's avatar in threads.

Taxes and Discounts

Certain luxury items in the EFD store have an additional tax; your total price for any item (including any tax or discounts) can be seen on the item purchase confirmation page.

Loyal Member Discount - In the EFD Store, anyone who has been a member of EF for 1 year (365 days) receives a 5% discount on all purchses.

Premium Member Discounts
Adjusted - 5%
Improved - 10%
Modified- 20%

**Discounts are cumulative (e.g. If you are a member for more than 1 year, and you are a Modified member, you will enjoy a 25% discount in the EFD Store).

Rules and Restrictions

The EFD system is in place to reward members for their contributions to the EF community, and to enhance the user experience on EF. We plan to continually refine and expand the EFD system and items available for purchase. We hope you enjoy the EFD system, and welcome any suggestions for improvements in this thread.

***Any abuse, manipulation or interference of the EFD system will result in the immediate loss of all accumulated EFDs, and exclusion from the EFD system, and/or banning from EF.***

I know people make posts just to get people to reply so they get more EFD. ;)

Yeah but if folks are doing that.....they shouldn't be so dumb as to do it in the 'General Discussion' section....where no EFD's are given :laugh:

JC

Yeah but if folks are doing that.....they shouldn't be so dumb as to do it in the 'General Discussion' section....where no EFD's are given :laugh:

JC

:umn:.....

many thanks 'your mom'
that is the most helpfull bit of information i have ever recieved from EU AND EF
You can be my mom anyday :)

There is a whole subforum dedicated to the EFD system. All the info you describe can be found there.

Thread moved to that forum. Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper section (which begins by familiarizing yourself with the various forums and subforums on EF).

this thread is very funny, If you just read the "repeat after me" thread :laugh:

I wouls also like to have more EFD to toataly PIMP MY AVATAR!

Apparently we earn EFD at a LOT smaller rates than I first imagined...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Apparently we earn EFD at a LOT smaller rates than I first imagined...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Actually, the numbers in the database are indeed very precise (some of this is a holdover from the old EFD system), however the actual awards for activity currently set only use 2 decimal places. In other words, the very least you can earn for an awarded activity is 0.01 EFD.

Back