English Battle Cry........ WOF 2009

DannyO

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Daniel DannyO Ocean
Are you English and proud of it......well your country needs YOU!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...and-loves-its-curry-vindaloo.html#post1943353

Calling every English Entropia member..... to sign up and help England win World Of Firepower 2009.

Our support has been good, but i am urging every single Englishman and English Lady to join forces and help us become victorious.

No matter what your skill level is, all help is greatly appreciated...... sign up to the England Wof Forum or contact our Captain Jimmy B or one of the current England Squad.

DannyO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNy1...f-england-2009-a.html&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
When are the next matches?

t

t

Matches

16th/17th May - Romania
6th/7th June - Italy, I think
13th/14th June - Scotland, I think

t

The upcoming matches for Stage 4.2 (6 JUN - 7 JUN 2009)

Group A
England (3-1) v Italy (2-2)
Romania (4-0) v Scotland (3-1)

Group B
USA (4-0) v Poland (1-3)
Sweden (2-2) v Portugal (3-1)

Group C
France (3-1) v Greece (2-2)
Australia (4-0) v Canada (3-1)

Here are the matchups for Stage 4.2

Thanks for updated info

I have nothing to say except :handgun:

If you call yourself English and don't help team england to win the WoF, be ashamed be very ashamed!!!

You don't wanna be ashamed do you?

I thought not!

So C'mon troops!!!! Let's win this thing!!!!

ENGLAND FTW!!!

Jamhot

We need everyone we can get!

Pixie, Opalo, Fap5 is more than enough!

Join the fight!

It's for England!

If there is one thing the English do well its pull together in the face of adversity to achieve triumph.

Every englishman and woman out there knows as well as I do that we don't just face adversity we relish overcoming it. It's not a choice ... it comes from within us. We have done it countless times in the past and will continue to do so all the time English blood flows through our veins.

Adversity faces us now. And as such its time to draw upon our unequalled spirit and unity to overcome it and secure victory.

A loss to Romania has put us on the back foot and ended a winning streak that lasted since the 2008 WoF competition. So now we need to rally together to strike back harder, faster and better than ever before to take our rightful place on top of the pile.

Everyone has their part to play high skilled or low skilled, high ped card or low ped card, all day to play or just 20 minutes, shooting, scouting, fapping ... none of it matters there are jobs for you in the English WoF machine.

Get in touch with any of the main team or squad and get involved.

Now is the time. England needs you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHadByMvXk

Last edited:
What you need is a simple sign up thread...the one here is full of chat when there appears to be a dedicated sub forum for that existing?

t

What you need is a simple sign up thread...the one here is full of chat when there appears to be a dedicated sub forum for that existing?

t

You're missing the point of this thread mate, it's a rallying call to all Englishmen...hence the posts from the existing English Troops asking for reinforcements!

So come on guys, let's be having yer! :wtg: Join WoF England!

t

Link to sign up thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/138219-wof-england-2009-a-25.html

Just post there if you're interested, list your avatar name, and then apply to join the England subforum (from this page).

Everyone who wants to join in is welcome, skills/gear is not important. It needn't cost any more than your normal hunting - eco WoF hunters are quite common in our support squad.

And most of all its FUN!

Make yourselves heard England!

You're missing the point of this thread mate, it's a rallying call to all Englishmen...hence the posts from the existing English Troops asking for reinforcements!

So come on guys, let's be having yer! :wtg: Join WoF England!

Nah.. Jimmy linked the thread I meant...as I said it's full of chat...in fact I thought because of that signing up time was way past and no-one was needed anymore.

Cheers Jimmy, I'll report there :)

t

Never too late to sign up, come join the winning team :cool:

There are times to think and times to act...... your country needs you to act and join the Wof England...... Every man, woman and child in the country can fight with guns, knifes, pitch forks.... even catapults!

Join the Squad for Wof 2009.

The opening sequence of this link shows what just one man did for his country......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9yMZLFIbs&feature=related

You can do your bit by helping England......

Last edited:
If ever your country needed you the time is now !!!

Thanks Naifas...see you guys and gals that's the way to support even a small word goes a long way

Thanks Naifas...see you guys and gals that's the way to support even a small word goes a long way

thx and gl to you too I hope we dont have to cross paths in wof until the final...;)

Well, it'll be a bloody miracle if we happen to be in the final, but we'll try to at least put up a hell of a good fight on the next matches :D. But it's like David and Golias.

There are times to think and times to act...... your country needs you to act and join the Wof England...... Every man, woman and child in the country can fight with guns, knifes, pitch forks.... even catapults!

Join the Squad for Wof 2009.

The opening sequence of this link shows what just one man did for his country......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9yMZLFIbs&feature=related

You can do your bit by helping England......

Was lucky enough to be right behind the goal when that happened. Simply Unbelieveable!

It made me proud to be English ... the dying seconds and the world assuming England were done, finished and out. Well not quite world, have some of THAT!

After the Romanian match WoF teams in every corner of Entropia will be looking and assuming England are done, finished and heading out. Lets make them think again England ... Join us.

I can't promise it will make you feel as good as you did when our mighty Nation did this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULKwzytSmU&feature=related

But it comes pretty damn close I can tell you.

Lock and load England, we're going in.

Quality chat Slaps.............. Forgot about the 5 - 1 against Germany in there own back yard!! Lucky old Ter was at that game!

Stand tall, stand proud..... fight for your country..... join us in the fight to try to achieve something that has never been done in WOF history.... back to back World Champions!

You can tag, you can fap, you can hunt.... all help is needed, join England's Support Teams....no matter what your level of skills or equipment!

History will tell you what can be achieved....if we stand united :)

Last edited:
I expect that the WoF Battle for Englands survival is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the chances of Englands WoF survival. Upon it depends our own English Entropian life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Entropian Dominance. The whole fury and might of the enemy will very soon be turned on us. The WoF adervasies know that they will have to break us in this island or lose the WoF. If we can stand up to them, all Entropia may be free and the life of the entropians may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including our opponents, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties and so bear ourselves that, if the English Wof squad and its allies last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'

If you're English ... you know what this means ... we all know what this means. Be a part ... or be a nobody ... and together, as one, Victory will rightfully belong to ENGLAND! And to our friends, our allies, I say pledge your support, join us, come with us, and the support will be returned!

Last edited:
Here's one to encourage the depressed and dysfunctional:

[YOUTUBE]A1q994Mh92w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Looking for more support among those who already paticipate? I never visited this area of the forum until a week ago, but had this been in soctalk or general...I'd have been here ages ago being English and aware of the campaign.

I bet a lot of people simply don't know enough about WOF to come join in just like I didn't.

t

Buuuuuuuuuuuump!

Back