English Battle Cry........ WOF 2009

I bet a lot of people simply don't know enough about WOF to come join in just like I didn't.

Yeah, that's probably true timmmers but we can't spam non-WoF forums with recruitment threads.

We do have a few ideas to get some more non-Woffers involved though :)

All English players ...... your chance to stand together and fight side by side with your fellow countryman is coming soon... sign up the English Wof Team.

All English players ...... your chance to stand together and fight side by side with your fellow countryman is coming soon... sign up the English Wof Team.

Side by side we boldy go go where no lager has gone before :drink:

Did i get that wrong,, well its some'at like dat ain't it !

Hello all,

I would love to be a part of this i have boar and adjusted korss 400 not excellent but i can fight most mobs let me know please ty Dubs

Hello all,

I would love to be a part of this i have boar and adjusted korss 400 not excellent but i can fight most mobs let me know please ty Dubs

Great :)

First you can say hello here.

Then go here, find the WoF England group and request to join it.

See you in battle!

Hello all,

We would love to have you on board also! :thumbup:

Welcome Dubsta!

Bring a friend if you like :D

See you in the field.

Welcome Dubsta :)

whens the next one anyways ?

I hope all the main 12 and support turn out this weekend... we need as a team to get back on track.... if not this could be our last game!

whens the next one anyways ?

Next match is against Italy at 1200 MA time (1 pm UK time). Matches last three hours.

Have a browse through the private forum here.

There'll be a PM nearer the time with meet-up details and any other required information.

I hope all the main 12 and support turn out this weekend... we need as a team to get back on track.... if not this could be our last game!

It won't be our last game as there's another group stage match the weekend after next. But nevertheless we do need everything we've got in order to try to close the gap on Romania, so the better our turn out the better our chances of getting the opportunity to defend our title in the final.

Bang Bang.....we shoot you down.... :)

So I hear that Romania and Italy have been trying to collaborate on start times to ensure England and Scotland can't give each other a little helping hand.

They are treating us as chumps not defending champions!

ARE WE REALLY GONNA BE PUSHED AROUND BY THESE SECOND RATE HALF WITS ENGLAND?

The England WoF squad is doing something about putting them back in their grotty little place ... are you?

I'll stop now because anyone f'cking with England like this really makes me want to say something entirely inappropriate for a public forum.

I'll do my talking at 1pm UK time on Saturday when the English war machine unleashes its wrath on the Italians.

Should 1 of the main 12 not be committed to the cause, i vote Slapnuts onto the team, we need people with passion :)

Should 1 of the main 12 not be committed to the cause, i vote Slapnuts onto the team, we need people with passion :)

Yup, reminded me of the days I used to watch eastenders, in particular when someone would diss the Army in front of Grant Mitchell:)

Little bit of nationalistic fervour never hurt anyone:)

Hurrikane

Hard to believe you guys transported all your best athletes :p

Hard to believe you guys transported all your best athletes :p

...and we taught the West Indians how to play cricket.... D'OH!:)

Hurrikane

And we taught everyone in WOF last year how to get behind your country and win this !!! so lets do it again this year before its too late...:yay:

24 hours to go..... till we play Italy.....still time to sign up and play for your country :)

24 hours to go..... till we play Italy.....still time to sign up and play for your country :)
48hrs old boy! ;) Your soo excited your getting ahead of yourself whatto! :)

Jamhot

48hrs old boy! ;) Your soo excited your getting ahead of yourself whatto! :)

Jamhot

omg.... i drunk far to much last night.... thought it was Friday already, lol

Back