Entropia / CryEngine2 teaser screenshot

cool......

wowwww... And that is not a wooow as in good ... but a woow as in what the .... ? is that really Cryengined textures ?

First of all terrain has not changed as the cryengine2 trailer on www.entropiuniverse.com says... so not that many terrain improvements here..
and the ground seems to cut the plants/threes ... This is just what I see not a whine

Whoa!!! Very nice. :wtg:

darri

very interesting and mob hunting will be interesting

hmm.. honestly dont look that awesome, the three on the left is broken on an unrealistic way, so ...

We need more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( at least a mob or a colonist ? plz marco. :) )

I'm hyped, I think it looks great.

looks really nice :D

Hmmm...it looks fine.

If it will look like that when we play I will be even more impressed, especially if the shadows will play across the creatures and avatars.

looks cool.. and doesnt look like current CND so nightcycles (or perpetual darkness) on the way lol.

Looks like some buildings in the background to the left and some weird light sources to the right... all in all. looking interesting...would like to see some pics of around CND itslf though XD sticking with same design as planet for apts still?

Rip

its a good start...

enuff to afraid me not to go there... it look like a spider hiding there and will bite me...

but the ground seem to have no dimension...

but, if this is intentionnal to make entropia running on lower end computer. then its all fine, cause i think it should'nt be super eyes candy to the point no one can run the game...

all being said. its better than before. and i wish i can run it smoothly enuff without having to buy a 2000$ computer. cause im already 1500$ in dept ingame anyway... :scratch2: cant u do something about that Marco? i keep losing every ped i play... if this is to pay those teaser! im all against! lol ... pm me if u want my ava name lol

Does this mean nigth and day?

broken on an unrealistic way, so ...

when is entropia realistic. which part would you call realistic.. yes we sweat but we dont collect it in RL..

lots of fancy textures added too the trees.. was expecting more grass type effects, maybe that is too come in other areas of EU as there are many different types of land areas.. hope the land edges( beaches) will look as good as crysis.

Hello everyone!

I managed to exclusively grab a teaser screen shot from the “CryTropia” press release due tomorrow. What do you think?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

To answer that I need to know; Where is it? I mean, if that's Port Atlantis - I'm thrilled. :) (What happened? :eek:)

:dunno: Nice trees I guess.

To be honest I'm starting to wonder how much progress has really been made. Every screenshot is just a random bunch of shrubbery in the middle of nowhere.

I really have no opinion until we see some avatars, gear, mobs, etc. Hopefully in the press release?

well, don't really see much difference with what i see ingame... then again never been a sucker for visual effects. +rep for all the work and communication though :yay:

This is a great step forward

It looks good, but not astonishing, and that's kinda a relief, since mid-specs computers should be able to run it well :)

Everything is more or less angulous, and that means low polygon models
As I expected (with current information available) you don't need a top Crysis-running computer to run EU

Things are going well I hope! Thanks a lot for sharing marco.
I'd like to concurr with Centech and look forward to see some actual popular city buildings and avatar "in action"

Has anything been done to the LOD of the models, because the current year 1998 models and their LOD kinda sucks, some mesh smoothing wouldnt harm either.

I know it would be alot of work going through every model you have imported from the old system, but how about "Promising" you will work on it later on, through new VU's ?

Looking forward to tomorrow to see more pics, as this one is not in my taste, I like bright games where you can see details, not dark games.

Day scenes will most likely look awesome :yay:

Dead land again :/ i hope we will see any life tomorrow else im quite sure this year will end without crytropia :(

More will come in about 24h...

was hoping too get at least half a dozen images.. only the one.. :( Why so long for another picture.. I hope that we get more than 1 picture next time.. PLEASE!! :D

the lighting is cool..i think the specs should be pushed and like any other game you can change the settings so that a less powered pc can still play..

Cool. More Please?

I like the texture of the trees.

I'll give a fuller opinion with fuller pictures :p

was hoping too get at least half a dozen images.. only the one.. :( Why so long for another picture.. I hope that we get more than 1 picture next time.. PLEASE!! :D

Well hopefully the press relase will have more :D

Marco, give us some damn videos next! :yay:

Ok, that was very unimpressive. Lets hope that we atleast will have the interaction with the surrondings as it should be with CE, blowing up trees and see the grass moving when you step on it ect ect.

But nothing there for me(in the pics we have so far) that makes EU better visually compared to any other mmo.

Thanks for the pic. Eerie green glow looks fanfriggintastic! :acid:

Spooky. I love it. :poke:

Hard to see any detail, so I'll give it a 9. I hope it makes it here for Halloween
:evilking: :vampire: :evilking:

trees - good, sky - good, atmosphere - good. But seriously wth is up with the ground texture? it looks EXACTLY the same as the current version, just looks like a photo of the ground, no 3 dimensional variations at all (which Crysis has) was honestly expecting it to look a lot better on that front, I just hope the other screenies tomorrow show something better on that front

cool :yay: its time for more cool graphics :yay::yay::yay:

Bring it on!

I can't wait! Looks Awesome!

:wtg::yay::wtg:

Back