Entropia / CryEngine2 teaser screenshot

very nice picture marco!!!
tyy:D:D(+rep)

Great stuff, looking forward to more as the announcement is done.

Going to hold off on buying an Entropia desktop till the very end, so I can juice it up as much as possible to take advantage of all the new effects:)

Kitten wanty now!!!

* Squirm Whine *
:shower:

Thanks Marco for the little preview looking forward to the press release and hopefully a movie with some mobs and people moving about.Looks good so far.

:) wtg marco :) and the hole MA crew :)

looking forward for tomorrow then :)

Is it real or is it Memorex?!?!

cool pic

Nice Marco... I think we're all looking forward to more. Keep us up-to-date Marco. We like it... :yay:

James Walker Williams
Guardians of Valhalla

It's a good start, I'll admit that :D ok I'm lying, it's amazing and I'm really excited :silly2:

it gives a..

whole new diminsion to the invironments on Calypso :yay:

THATS FOR SURE GRATZ MA!!:yay: :D

Geez, that screenshot is ugly...

Just kidding! It's AMAZING!

Thanks Marco.

That is the kind of place that totally creeps me out!!!

You know you get deeply immersed in the game, maybe even press "v" and turn off the radar and just walk slowly through the green mist hoping that whatever lives here will be nice and not eat you all in one gulp. Every sound makes you twitch and turn quickly swinging your sword around to the front. Like walking into a horror movie of sorts.

I love it and hope there are more creepy places like this coming.

thx a lot but:
when the CE2 will be released?

thx in advance for your answer

aww.... im looking that picture and... those trees - they look familiar! especially those small ones... and that weird angular shape :( ...its todays environment added distant mist and ofc light effect with shadows. :scratch2:

hope its quickly taken "spy" screenshot :)

Right side - "things" with blue light... hanging banner? like "Stable"?

any shoes in the mist? :D

wow thats.... wow amazing
:eek:
If i can't play on those graphs i got to save money to buy a new computer ... :rolleyes:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :wtg:

Nice! But please get some good textures on the floor? :p Bump mapping would be nice ;)
Frankenberry

yeah, my vote goes to "looks pretty nice and all, but not astonishing" (where is a poll when you need it :D)

not being negative.. the CE2 video is amazing, some of the pics in the PA demo gallery look very very nice; but this one... not too impressive, honestly...

Ditto.

Looking forward to more pics tomorrow. And it would be nice to have full size screens pls. :)

Last edited:
i think im going to need a bigger gfx card :silly2:

please... can we idea of how long away this is so we can plan for the necessary upgrades

I have no inside info, but my guess would be that you could get a new graphics card for a Christmas present and you would have it before CE2.

But I'm open to being surprised MA. ;)

this looks exactly like the bad blocky plants in existence with pixelshading.... Not even pixel shading, bump maping and shine.....

That is the kind of place that totally creeps me out!!!

You know you get deeply immersed in the game, maybe even press "v" and turn off the radar and just walk slowly through the green mist hoping that whatever lives here will be nice and not eat you all in one gulp. Every sound makes you twitch and turn quickly swinging your sword around to the front. Like walking into a horror movie of sorts.

I love it and hope there are more creepy places like this coming.

Great picture. The atmosphere definitely as a very alien quality to it and not like a happy go lucky ET alien quality but more like one that can hurt if you don't keep your eyes peeled for monsters.

Yesssss, more sci-fi and less barbie please. :)

(sorry for 3 posts in a row, should have done multi-quote, too late now)

:drool: sums it up perfectly! :D

It's very intriguing - it looks a bit like Neas Place to me, but could be anywhere I suppose.

Looking forward to the extra screenshots to come. If possible Ithaca in the snow? :)

Remember that they have to make Cryengine 2 scalable so that most of the current playerbase can login on VU 10.0.

And it would be nice to have full size screens pls. :)
Agreed!

Must admit fight thoughts were yes? Then set it as desktop then started to appreciate it. Look forward to tomorrows (todays?) screenshots :)

Thanks Marco for giving us a sneak peak. It'll get really exciting if we can't run straight through the trees! and only shoot through smaller trees.

I don't think the graphics needs to be overboard to improve the hunting experience. Getting the heart racing while sneaking through the mist, nervous that a big mob is hunting you is what we need.

Looking forward to seeing the press release soon :)

Thanks Marco for giving us a sneak peak. It'll get really exciting if we can't run straight through the trees! and only shoot through smaller trees.

I don't think the graphics needs to be overboard to improve the hunting experience. Getting the heart racing while sneaking through the mist, nervous that a big mob is hunting you is what we need.

Looking forward to seeing the press release soon :)

You might just find yourself chopping for timber from some of these trees at some point :D

Or picking at some of the solid stones in the really weathered areas for close to crust surface resources ;)

It sure would open up new options to newcomers who would like a choice between sweating and something a little more profitable to help get themselves started in the universe, especially if they have a limited capacity to deposit :)

In turn such extended options may also reflect upon making sweating more profitable too.

Take Care,
Sparkz

You might just find yourself chopping for timber from some of these trees at some point :D

Or picking at some of the solid stones in the really weathered areas for close to crust surface resources ;)

It sure would open up new options to newcomers who would like a choice between sweating and something a little more profitable to help get themselves started in the universe, especially if they have a limited capacity to deposit :)

In turn such extended options may also reflect upon making sweating more profitable too.

Take Care,
Sparkz

Funny thing is, if they tended towards that direction, it's a direct copy of the similar game of russian background... lol.

Back