News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

Only toulan egg is sold, rest will be auctioned In August (confirmed by official)
lol now the toulan egg is marked as coming soon :rolleyes:

the_egg.jpg

I guess it was a test? not sure what was being tested but the communities patience

What the fuck is a scrambled test egg? I'm hungry.

Please tell more jokes.

the_egg.jpg

I guess it was a test? not sure what was being tested but the communities patience

Makes sense to me, this is the first time Mindark tests anything.

Not testing stuff in production must be an alien concept to them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It seems that you can start bidding on the first 2 eggs, arka and toulan.

Don't buy the 🥔

4WIy83j.png

Under 21 hours to go.

Ends at 2/3 AM for the vast majority of non US Players lmao

My dudes in Mindark are just about a year too late to NFT scam...

If this was done in the craze - you would sell those eggs for millions XD

I.

It seems that the 1.5 eth bid on the arkadia egg has been cancelled. Toulan egg sitting at 1 eth as well. I wonder why.

It seems that the 1.5 eth bid on the arkadia egg has been cancelled. Toulan egg sitting at 1 eth as well. I wonder why.
Guess its like AH, no reason to bid atm really, real bid will be before it ends, or not, we shall see soon.

Both ark bids were cancelled infact.
So as of now with 8 hours left, Ark has 0 bids and Toulan has 1 bid worth 1 “Weth” or approximately $1600

I just tried making a wallet and everything I need. I'm too dumb to bid on this it seems lol. it just wont let me connect

Yeh last I looked if I read the history right both had been cancelled. Both accounts involved had quite a lot of NFT's to their name so dunno what goes on... maybe they just fancy a last minute sniping battle on thursday.

Yeh last I looked if I read the history right both had been cancelled. Both accounts involved had quite a lot of NFT's to their name so dunno what goes on... maybe they just fancy a last minute sniping battle on thursday.
Toulan Still has 1 bid that hasn't been cancelled.

I assume a sniping battle, but hey. I'll see how quick I can set up with 5 minutes left if not.

Toulan Still has 1 bid that hasn't been cancelled.

I assume a sniping battle, but hey. I'll see how quick I can set up with 5 minutes left if not.
I wouldn't leave it too late... I think you need to install a mobile phone app or something

... and if you have problems bidding get in touch with them :laugh:. Bidding and cancelling is quite possibly an attempt to see if the process even works for/by whichever potential bidder.
On the other hand, some of the NFTs visible in bid accounts looked decidedly EU, but 'insiderish'... so may even be an insider check to see if bids can actually be made.
I wonder if good old Charlie Brown collected and traded baseball cards back in the day. "Oh, good grief", what does the future hold in store for us?

So one player bought both arkadia and toulan eggs without much of a competition. MA should have advertised better maybe, either that or nobody believes that those links can generate any tangible income since the only planet with an actual economy is Calypso. That egg will probably attract more attention.

MA probably knows that "average Joe" spend 500 - 1000 dollar per year, so the expected payout is 1-2 dollar perr year per introduced avatar
and apart golden dreams (or golden shower dreams) the real value of an nft is about 500 to 1000 dollars, and will be sold for probably 10 or 50 times that value.

Seems i was wrong. after NTI delusion no more wasted ETH.....
anyway at actual rates it is already 1.500+ USD per ETH....

So one player bought both arkadia and toulan eggs without much of a competition. MA should have advertised better maybe, either that or nobody believes that those links can generate any tangible income since the only planet with an actual economy is Calypso. That egg will probably attract more attention.
Yeah prolly, but also, its really annoying to buy something that you dont know, the pet, have to sign a contract for, which you dont know, dont get to read, and then they even made the buying itself as annoying as possible by needing a wallet which youll have to prove identity for, then needing to buy eth, connecting the wallet with an app or two somehow and then somehow bidding. (Dunno how bidding works, i failed at connecting stuff).

Maybe the crypto crowd wasnt as big in this community as they figured? Aside from nft being mostly speculation on value of pictures right now, which would fit our community, i dont really get why they went with that kinda setup. I mean, youd need to be a social media dude or something to benefit from the ads you can do AND also an nft/crypto dude AND play PE AND love speculation.

What ever, i hope n1ghtmare makes it work himself or sells to someone that advertises nicely. :dunno:

Cheers

Maybe the crypto crowd wasnt as big in this community as they figured? Aside from nft being mostly speculation on value of pictures right now, which would fit our community, i dont really get why they went with that kinda setup.
If the indications of how angry this forum gets about crypto. The old farts obviously wouldn’t like NFTs

The fact that nobody bid on the 2 eggs seriously makes me wonder if any of them are worth bidding on. I see the same person has bids on the next two eggs

If you can remove bids, then anybody with an interest in raising interest can bid for a while... assuming they have overcome the hurdles to bidding in the first place. NOT exactly inspiring I feel ...

The fact that nobody bid on the 2 eggs seriously makes me wonder if any of them are worth bidding on. I see the same person has bids on the next two eggs
They did those early bids for the Cyrene and NI egg because their bids from the previous eggs would not go through I have been told.

If the indications of how angry this forum gets about crypto. The old farts obviously wouldn’t like NFTs

In prior posts I linked to articles generally on what the gaming world both players and gaming companies from smaller indie ones to bigger ones like EA; Blizzard, ACtivision and the absolute money loving ones think and feel about NFT's and have felt about NFT's and Crypto in general for a very very long time (hint, its not good). It is just not popular in any gaming scene, so why would it be any different here? Old farts or Young ones, I know more old people in EU who love it than i know younger ones :p

Edit: I've been meaning to ask what are your predictions about what the pets buffs will be?

My dudes in Mindark are just about a year too late to NFT scam...

If this was done in the craze - you would sell those eggs for millions XD

I.

It could very well be that MA did not dip into NFT's untill this late into the NFT game purely because of wanting the drama about it to die off and it not being a turmoil of bad stuff surrounding it.

I'm personally not against NFT's themselves though just to state that again. its a neat concept and the very sentance above is something i thought about the other day when deciding to dust of my old nft project of my own :p

Last edited:
Back