Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Could you please add the Sparking Unity TWEN, Melee Trauma Amplifier 7 TWEN, and also the Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Augmented. Thanks!!
I added a new feature so you guys can add your own weapons. It's ready for download now. v1.3.17
I tried to make it as easy as possible for you.

docs-feature-new-weapon.png

Just enter the entropiawiki.com url and it will fetch the details for you.

Now I did add the amps you talked about too. It's getting late, and I will add this for amps as well tomorrow.

I updated the tool again, adding the same for amps, so you can add them yourself.

v1.3.18

Can you add for us to add non amp attachments, like sights and scopes. There would need to be three slots for this.
Also if in the data overlay. Dps and critical hit %.
Hmm I didn't add this because after a 500 ped run, my decay is like 1 ped and I wouldn't care about it. Is this just because of decay or is it something else?

And about critical hit %, do you mean how many percent you hit criticals or?

I really appreciate how often you work and update this tool! I have one small request, can you have it display return %? I’m constantly having to do the math manually. Thanks!

I really appreciate how often you work and update this tool! I have one small request, can you have it display return %? I’m constantly having to do the math manually. Thanks!
Actually if you click on the "Total PED sumamry X.XX PED" then it will show this in % instead - is this what you mean?

Hmm I didn't add this because after a 500 ped run, my decay is like 1 ped and I wouldn't care about it. Is this just because of decay or is it something else?

And about critical hit %, do you mean how many percent you hit criticals or?
Some of us do 50 or 100k ped runs, those peds do add up and change dpp

Crit chance %. The percentage of your shots fire were critical hits.

I added a new feature so you guys can add your own weapons. It's ready for download now. v1.3.17
I tried to make it as easy as possible for you.

docs-feature-new-weapon.png

Just enter the entropiawiki.com url and it will fetch the details for you.

Now I did add the amps you talked about too. It's getting late, and I will add this for amps as well tomorrow.
Can the link be changed to entropianexus.com instead?

Actually if you click on the "Total PED sumamry X.XX PED" then it will show this in % instead - is this what you mean?
I actually didn’t know this was a feature haha. This is what I was after. Thanks!

Some of us do 50 or 100k ped runs, those peds do add up and change dpp

Crit chance %. The percentage of your shots fire were critical hits.
Yeah okay I see, I'll have a think about to implement this. At the moment I'm doing a bigger experimental change (which can be turned off), with the new UI in Entropia, we're pretty much able to detect weapoin change automatically, so I'm getting this done first. So there will be no need for hotkeys.

v1.3.19

New feature for automatic weapon change, you can enable it in the settings.
This will disable the hotkeys for weapons, but automatically read weapon change from the UI.

So now you won't accidentally change weapons while typing in chat or something else, be careful about enabling the amp with "*" though still.
This also enables so that you can press any weapon icon in the UI, and it will detect it.

Try it out and tell me if it's working alright, it's working totally perfect for my weapons atm.

docs-setup-experimental.png

Last edited:
It seems to be working for me. It notices my weapon changes just fine. However, after this update I do need to manually maximize the Tracker window on each start up in order to see all of the UI buttons; start/pause run, etc.. I preferred how it was before when the application opened to a nice size and all UI elements were easily accessed:

fblWf79.png

Back