Entropia Universe 11.6.0 Release Notes

well i happy that there more options for Avatar creation...

but... ALL for free? hmm.. no comment :D

WOW GREAT THINKIN! .... :yay:

Awesome how none of these new "features" have nothing to do with hangars, pet deeds, n00b clubs the list just goes on.. why must you frustrate us even more? Now how do you suppose beauty-ticians are going to make a living in the game? Their sole reason was to be able to update avatars i.e. haircuts, face alterations etc.. I doubt you will take out the update avatar button in a timely manner thus causing the current beaty-ticians to go out of business. Thanks guys. Hope it really is that though, that you guys let us update our avatars once and then that is it; otherwise you will have a bunch of upset players that already possibly deposit just to gain a "few new" players who don't deposit and can "update" their avatars anytime! Great thinking, hope it works out for you guys :)

Yea, i know what you are thinking. This VU doesn't have anything for me.

You wanted taming. You wanted hangers back. You wanted space.

Yea, you didn't get what you want, but check this out - people who have never played this game got a dramatically lowered cost of entering the game for the first time.

Seriously, a lot of people don't have the patience or the bandwidth to download gigs of data in order to find out if they like this game. They cancel downloads. They go to sleep. They play angry birds.

Yes, you are not one of these people. You're a hardcore nerd who sat and downloaded this game for hours, or maybe you got in a long time ago, and the ever increasing patches haven't seemed all that cumbersome.

We all benefit greatly from fresh meat. New players are the lifeblood of any game.

Lowering the barrier of entry for new players will benefit us all in a major way.

Well, all of us except for you dedicated hardcore sweaters. Nobody likes you anyway.

I endorse this post. This is a surprising VU.

>>> For hangar (so for beacons too), taming and all, we will mabe have a correct and honnest answer in a week , probably.

Yea, i know what you are thinking. This VU doesn't have anything for me.

You wanted taming. You wanted hangers back. You wanted space.

Yea, you didn't get what you want, but check this out - people who have never played this game got a dramatically lowered cost of entering the game for the first time.

Seriously, a lot of people don't have the patience or the bandwidth to download gigs of data in order to find out if they like this game. They cancel downloads. They go to sleep. They play angry birds.

Yes, you are not one of these people. You're a hardcore nerd who sat and downloaded this game for hours, or maybe you got in a long time ago, and the ever increasing patches haven't seemed all that cumbersome.

We all benefit greatly from fresh meat. New players are the lifeblood of any game.

Lowering the barrier of entry for new players will benefit us all in a major way.

Well, all of us except for you dedicated hardcore sweaters. Nobody likes you anyway.

How do you suppose these new players would benefit the game and or people already in the game? Mentoring is still not back.. nor is n00bs that will deposit because they're stingy and stupid. Example, I saw a n00b the other day selling sweat for 1ped/k at nea's really?! What can you do with one ped? Throw out a bomb and get a zero hit? Shoot a few shots on a puny and get nothing? Why sweat for all those tireless hours just to get 1ped. Seems like the newer people coming into the game are just that new and immature; they seem to be hurting the economy more than helping it in my opinion.

I endorse this post. This is a surprising VU.

>>> For hangar (so for beacons too), taming and all, we will mabe have a correct and honnest answer in a week , probably.

Highly doubtful we will even hear anything from them. It takes them weekS to get back to any support case so why would this be any different? :)

Planet filters in auction, good. What about market history graphs? Will they be filterable as well or allways show data from all planets?

I think this would be useful if it's actually correctly implemented, I don't have very high hopes.

How do you suppose these new players would benefit the game and or people already in the game? Mentoring is still not back.. nor is n00bs that will deposit because they're stingy and stupid. Example, I saw a n00b the other day selling sweat for 1ped/k at nea's really?! What can you do with one ped? Throw out a bomb and get a zero hit? Shoot a few shots on a puny and get nothing? Why sweat for all those tireless hours just to get 1ped. Seems like the newer people coming into the game are just that new and immature; they seem to be hurting the economy more than helping it in my opinion.

Let kids sweat and rest who want to play deposit.

Let kids sweat and rest who want to play deposit.

Yes, I suppose so.. but it still doesn't change the fact that they are ruining the game for others :)

Well I like this update, sure no old systems back, but important improvements.
I can't even decide if I like the download control or the new auction filtering more :)

Yes, I suppose so.. but it still doesn't change the fact that they are ruining the game for others :)

Lower price of sweat = better economy. There is less ped-drain to those who play for free.

Entropia is not about sweating, that's just a free way to play a very small part of it. MA does need to address the balance of so many players playing completely for free, with no intention of ever depositing. Maybe drastically lower sweat prices will force a few to deposit, which is a good thing (even if 1 person deposits and 99 quit, it's better than having 100 never-will-deposit players).

Well I like this update, sure no old systems back, but important improvements.
I can't even decide if I like the download control or the new auction filtering more :)

I will just wait and see them myself before getting excited and too disapointed. :)

Its supply and demand that sets the price on sweat, the supply is much higher than the demand and therefor the price is low, maybe we will see some something more that use sweat in the future that will increase the sweat prices.

YAY finaly no more downloading planets I don't want.
Caracter recreation yay and damnit. Spent about 100 ped on avatar hair stile and color and eye color and some body mods last month now I hear ill get it for free. O well wonder how close I can get it to my IRL looks this time (got quite close the last time they allowed us to do this)

You said, what i was thinking

Now how do you suppose beauty-ticians are going to make a living in the game? Their sole reason was to be able to update avatars i.e. haircuts, face alterations etc.. I doubt you will take out the update avatar button in a timely manner thus causing the current beaty-ticians to go out of business. Thanks guys. ! :)

agree in it danimal

People will always want to change their avatars so i dont think the avatar recreation will hurt that much, atleast not in the long term.
Remember that we have had serveral avatar recreations in the past 6 years.

agree in it danimal

Surely it's better to have more options in avatar design? This is only going to mean you get more options when offering services.

Therefore, you will get more customers in the future... Think long term :)

Noob clubs and the boar parts are to be fixed by NDS I assume, not MA. MA just removed them due to crashbugs.

But you should learn that MA never, ever follow release schedules. Plus, it was FPC members talking about MA systems, it's getting pretty obvious FPC/SEE have absolutely no say over what MA develops.

Well, FPC/see members should update us when things that they have communicated out change. And it does not change one bit that MA have pushed out a useless platform update I couldn't care less about.

Frontpage is updated with pictures from the startroom.

Just minor improvements I see, bit dissapointing :mad:

Note: We have increased the variation possibilities for newly created avatars' appearances. Therefore, in a coming release, we will give all current participants the opportunity to customize their avatar appearance again.

:yay: another chance to ruin the look of my avatar.

So when is the first SDS release of the year going to happen?

Too bad we didnt get any missing system back :mad:

The Genesis seems like a good idea thou and sorting AU is always nice. Dynamic Download is good :cool:

:yay: another chance to ruin the look of my avatar.

So when is the first SDS release of the year going to happen?

Around 15 feb i was told when i bought global message for OLA04

Frontpage is updated with pictures from the startroom.

Hanne,

are there any missions in new starting area that old players will have access to? [like week after introduction of Gateway]

Danimal: you are awesome!

How do you suppose these new players would benefit the game and or people already in the game?

ahh.. wait.. what?

Now, new players don't have to wait as long to get a taste of Entropia. This is a good thing, as it increases the influx of potential new players.

Mentoring is still not back

Mentoring? who's talking about mentorscamming? For every new player that stayed a bit longer because they had a good mentor, I can show you 3 new players and 3 alternate accounts that took advantage and abused the mentoring system to the detriment of everyone.

.. nor is n00bs that will deposit because they're stingy and stupid.

don't sell yourself short there...

Example, I saw a n00b the other day selling sweat for 1ped/k at nea's really?! What can you do with one ped?

You can buy a peice of candy. next question?

Throw out a bomb and get a zero hit? Shoot a few shots on a puny and get nothing?

Welcome to EU. Nothing in life, virtual or real is easy. Are you looking for the secret button combo to get infinite PEDs? I'm sorry but up up down down left right left right B A Start doesn't get you anything here. Maybe if you keep hitting your head against the keyboard you'll unlock the secret we've all been searching for.

Why sweat for all those tireless hours just to get 1ped.

I couldn't agree with you more. Why do you sweat expecting an impossible outcome? Are you asking for a sweat HOF? I'm confused.

Seems like the newer people coming into the game are just that new and immature; they seem to be hurting the economy more than helping it in my opinion.

Indeed you are. If you want free PED, aka "money", go beg for it in the form of your local currency on your local busy street corner.

If you want to win a game with a real cash economy, invest. If you want to endlessly complain... well... you've come to the right forum.

Hanne,

are there any missions in new starting area that old players will have access to? [like week after introduction of Gateway]

As far as I know, no. The quests there are tutorial oriented though, not profession related such as Gateway.

Hanne pls check ur umbox i send u mesaje whit my baned account in forum Tundike username pls can u check

Back