Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

Wow..It seems that MA dont like sweaters anymore because they who sweats at 724/780 its SE of Limnadian Districkt end up at a outpost on the cords 667/746 even it we have 8 places who is closer to Revive on.

MA made it on this VU update.:wtg:

It is known that every new player begins by sweating perhaps MA dont want new players.

Last edited:
what kind of idiots do they have working there..my god, its hard enough to sell sweat, now you cant sell at all cause of the damn trade bug..hell sweat camps are all fucked up..neas you die you get stuck on the rev thing and cant move for a few mins....I mean come on........

Best VU every!

No comments mindark

Do not tempt me with so awesome updates MA ,I`m almost clean (not touching EU for more then a month) :nana:

Do not tempt me with so awesome updates MA ,I`m almost clean (not touching EU for more then a month) :nana:

You say "I`m almost clean" wait then when you are "clean" then MA dont have any need of you.:wtg:

You say "I`m almost clean" wait then when you are "clean" then MA dont have any need of you.:wtg:

Sry for my English ;) ,I wanted to say that I am no longer active in EU junkies Anonymous , and that's great :yay:

How come everytime MA releases a platform VU they screws up Arctic TPS? Dont RT have enougth problems with out MA disrupting there RT's events. Now no one can compete in the mothership event or new players who arrive on RT can not try out the game for free.

Had to get support to move me twice (Arctic and space revive bug after dc'ing leaving RT), but credit where it is due i was moved both times within the hour.

Just to say thanks to support for being on the issue :).

The Hiryuu flying creature also got a makeover this VU. I have been hunting these recently and they seem to be the same in HP's and toughness.

Last edited:
Sry for my English ;) ,I wanted to say that I am no longer active in EU junkies Anonymous , and that's great :yay:

I did understood perfectly what you were saying :), not that I ever tried drugs (except alcohool of course, but we East Europeans - you being in Siberia - I think we know alcohool is in fact food, especially in winters :D)

The game is so messed up right now, I think until they fix everything that 2.5 million investor will have a buyer remorse.

BTW : Happy Easter to all Orthodox, 3 more days until red wine, lamb and red eggs galore :yay:

Back