Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

Was killed close to akmull tp inside pvp4. And then i spawned at a OP inside LA12 :scratch2:

Add Waypoint on map in space no longer works :/ (ie, a marker no longer appears in actual space as before)

lol..

what about the 5000 pupugi that are currently swarming twin peaks TP???

could MA bring a little bit more exiciting mobs to that location plz??

On the good side, people with large numbers on FL can now have the FL window open without the game lagging for 8-10seconds every time someone logs in or out :)

Space works again?

I've had a fast response from Support saying that they have passed the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation.

Support also seem to have a sense of humour as they relocated me to Billy's Spaceship Afterworld. :laugh:

After a travel in space I can see there's no mob out there :scratch2:

Apart from space horrors I saw no new mobs in space. Not sure if that's due to me looking in wrong place or there are no new mobs.

The release notes specifically refers to failed logins on the Entropia Universe website-

Well, thank you for your reply, but I don't know whether to :cry: or :banghead:

Account Security
An excessive number of failed logins to the Entropia Universe account website will cause an IP to become blocked for 30 minutes.

And my questions:
But hey, MA, what EXACTLY [added here!] are failed logins? Also ones where you have crashed but your avatar is still merrily unaware and logged in? And what is excessive number PLEASE! Does it HAVE to be tested by the community for us to find out?

Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't clear enough that I was referring to the release notes in the FIRST PLACE! Maybe I should start a thread just to see how many ppl managed to understand me correctly the first time round and how many didn't. Or maybe Bjorn, you could, just out of interest and as a comparison.

Rephrasing......
does a login while already logged in count as a failed login?
+ how many times is excessive please?

And I should also apologise and ask:
Is the account website related or linked to the EU 'in-game' login?
In other words, is the new account security relevant to in-game logins in any way?

That may be my misunderstanding!!!!

(what do you even call that live-action place where we do stuff? I know it shouldn't be called 'in-game' - and do you call it a website?)

Further edit: if I'm wrong in my understanding and my questions are 'misplaced' by the situation being an 'account' one not a 'universe login' one, then I'm happy to admit that. But it DOES help if, in being right, you show someone clearly where they are wrong. It's a few extra words or highlighting of some words, I know, and I expect you are very busy right now.... but it would, I'm sure, help us in the future. Ty :)

Last edited:
Made a picture with the new graphics for both Kerberos and Osseo, nice to see you can spot the difference while it is obvious they are related species :)

kerbosseo.jpg

(Sorry that the osseo is slightly worse quality, was in window mode and slightly lower graphics when I took that one)

RT map not working, Arctic not available, loot window does not show items (my PC will show red Xs anyway so maybe even those are too much now), mining thingy with incorrect number of throws was already reported.

Just out of curiosity - in my 15 years technical work and + 25 fiddling with software and games I never, EVER heard of someone not being able to catch a bug like the space bug in the test environment. I mean, is not even a bug technically as it manifest too often, is a feature. It keeps occuring almost every major update, so:

1. Either the test environment is a joke.

2. Or the guy/s in charge with patches are utter incompetents, trying to figure out something done by other guys who left the company.

3. Or they really laugh at it and don't care, nor they are reprimanded - which begs the next question: are you hiring? I can emulate either point 2 or 3, just put it on the job description. I'm willing to relocate.

confirms space waypoints and revival is messed up.

I realy hope there are some good shrinks for the employees or at least that they are not able to read in here. Poor programmers.

Don't panik guys! I know you make it! Go GO! :yay:

Oh my! Holy mother of an astral debris!
Kerbies are back!!!!
:yay::wtg::woot::beerchug::dance::clap::handgun::headbang::shower::monkey:

Now that I cooled down and had a look at the pics.... those filthy devs @ MA couldn't make them closer-looking, could they?
Could be deadly if you went out in pixie hunting Kerberos and found yourself swarmed with Osseo's!

.LeZ.

PS: Damn! Now I'll have to pay myself a trip from Arkadia to Calypso...

Request such as trade, private chat, team invite does NOT work, the request does NOT display and lead to a non answered request

I got the perfect shrink.. and her name is Twilight Sparkle.

I really hope there are some good shrinks for the employees.

Might I recommend Twilight Sparkle? Of course she charges 5000 PED an hour. (Pretty Cheap for a Shrink who's a pony er I mean Unicorn). :laugh:

But yes, let's get out the Raid, and kill some bugs!

Benjamin Ben Coyote aka
"The Blind Sniper"

MA couldn't make them closer-looking, could they?

Actually, Kerberos have been back for several weeks :silly2:

They looked exactly the same before tho... I like that it is still so apparent that they are related to eachother :yay:

Actually, Kerberos have been back for several weeks :silly2:

They looked exactly the same before tho... I like that it is still so apparent that they are related to eachother :yay:

ah crap I've been away for too long, thx Nighthawk :p

And yes it's good to have some animal species related to each other

Related species? traeskeron / proteron for once... one drinked the Alice in Wonderland bottle, the other eat the cookie, or how it was?

Also all mobs have the same ancestor, thus their genetic disorder called lootlessiritis...

Add Waypoint on map in space no longer works :/ (ie, a marker no longer appears in actual space as before)

Works from planetside to me (choosing space in the map list) :scratch2:

Nighthawk, I think you misunderstood the bug report. It is not that the waypoint does not show on the map, Daisy is saying the waypoint indicator does not show in space itself. That is when looking out the window of your quad a marker is supposed to show up in space with the distance to the waypoint. This cannot be tested from planetside.

Related species? traeskeron / proteron for once... one drinked the Alice in Wonderland bottle, the other eat the cookie, or how it was?

Also all mobs have the same ancestor, thus their genetic disorder called lootlessiritis...

Kerberos stalkers go off to make a chrysalis and after a pupation stage in there, emerge as hungry Osseocollum youngs.

Made a picture with the new graphics for both Kerberos and Osseo, nice to see you can spot the difference while it is obvious they are related species :)

kerbosseo.jpg

They are not related. It a quick job with the Daikiba/Shinkiba mesh reused/recycled/distorted with Z-Brush and a new texture.

Just out of curiosity - in my 15 years technical work and + 25 fiddling with software and games I never, EVER heard of someone not being able to catch a bug like the space bug in the test environment. I mean, is not even a bug technically as it manifest too often, is a feature. It keeps occuring almost every major update, so:

1. Either the test environment is a joke.

2. Or the guy/s in charge with patches are utter incompetents, trying to figure out something done by other guys who left the company.

3. Or they really laugh at it and don't care, nor they are reprimanded - which begs the next question: are you hiring? I can emulate either point 2 or 3, just put it on the job description. I'm willing to relocate.

More like: 4. All of the above.

They are not related. It a quick job with the Daikiba/Shinkiba mesh reused/recycled/distorted with Z-Brush and a new texture.

LOL, sometimes, it's better not to look at things with pure objectivity...

If you do that look what can happen to "love"

Trade not working, even after some relogs :scratch2:

I guess I wont be playing till next VU/patch.

Last edited:
How do they manage to test EU with update before releasing it? They cover their eyes, tie their hands behind their back and start typing on the keyboard with their feet?

Well as a Calypso citizen with 100 voting shares I vote that all future VUs/patches/expansions be subjected to a lenthier and more in depth testing period so that us colonists don't have to deal with such frustrating cicumstances/bugs!!!! :censored:

All in favor?

:wtg:

Kerberos and Osseocollum are related... it is as obvious now as it always has been.

Also, I have no idea what the kibas have to do with that :scratch2:

EDIT: Actually, you were right about them not being related... The Kerberos info explains that the Kerberos is mimicing the Osseocollum appearance to seem more dangerous than it is (batesian mimicry).

And they used Paint to finish all that tasks :silly2:

Confirm that trade is not working atm. But some avatars can trade with each other.

Back