Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

How do they manage to test EU with update before releasing it? They cover their eyes, tie their hands behind their back and start typing on the keyboard with their feet?

ma_new_vu_testing.jpg

If u press T outside Limnadian District u will spawn on a OP east of Port Atlantis :scratch2:

if you die on a OP east of Port Atlantis you riveve in Bilis spaceship afterworld ;)

no joke

ok guys lets go die everywhere to know where ae awe spawning :D

Something happening with client loader...the total download number keeps increasing. The first one for Calypso dl'd fine, but the 2nd one for Arkadia keeps going up. I stopped it at 1.8 GB and restarted the client loader. 2nd time it started at 100 MB and is now 176 MB.

edit: as I pressed "send" the total download went up to 265.22 MB.

edit2: now 707.5 MB and dl froze.

edit3: Unclicked rt, hell, ni, greece, etc. and just left the ones I need for now. This restarted the entire dl.

Last edited:
Yeah always wondered how they get it done every sinlge time to break things that were working perfectly fine....:scratch2:

sadly it's a lot easier than you think, especially if it's badly written to begin with.

The revive and tp issues can be explained by a re-indexing of database tables and all the links have been screwed up.

Ugly things can happen when you're patching starting from a backup tape from the '80s..

Seriously now, if the introduction of few new things can mess the correlation between other item ID's.. like TPs... thats a nasty piece of database.

On RT reviving is done at a single point - at least for the lower half of the map.

Is mining bugged for anyone? showing the wrong amount of drops remaining for the amount of probes I'm carrying.

All nrf so far....quit after short run...I fear its bugged?

ok guys lets go die everywhere to know where ae awe spawning :D

"T" direct at Echidna TP revives you at former Aloode :)
Seems like someone seriously hit the wrong button while preparing this VU.

Looks like the drop count on the HUD is bugged but real number of probes used is still the same. So a bug yes, but nothing bad happened in your inventory ;)

Just had a quick scan through but am i right thinking most of new content doesn't work, and a lot of core features are borked?:laugh:

Ah well will get sorted out, gotta love VU days. :silly2:

Kerberos look really nice tho :)

Lucky ppl who can even get into the game, at least...

My download's fucked as usual. Having same issue as Few Scars and others who reported increasing DL size over time.

The normal steel birds that are spawned in East scylla mountains are bugged. They get stucked in the trees :scratch2: Lost way to much to do this any more :(

Couldnt find a more open spawn place for this steel birds????

Is mining bugged for anyone? showing the wrong amount of drops remaining for the amount of probes I'm carrying.

All nrf so far....quit after short run...I fear its bugged?
Mining is not bugged, the display of "uses left" is, it still uses correct amount of probes, and works fine.

Lucky ppl who can even get into the game, at least...

My download's fucked as usual. Having same issue as Few Scars and others who reported increasing DL size over time.
No, you sir, are the lucky one for not getting in.

The normal steel birds that are spawned in East scylla mountains are bugged. They get stucked in the trees :scratch2: Lost way to much to do this any more :(

Couldnt find a more open spawn place for this steel birds????
That, that is just pure annoyance :p

Misc
Unwanted non-tradable items can now be disposed of by selling them to the Trade Terminal for zero PED.

Does this mean the 55ped of event tickets locked up in my storage I couldn't TT before is now worth 0 ped? If I can TT them finally... :mad:

Does this mean the 55ped of event tickets locked up in my storage I couldn't TT before is now worth 0 ped? If I can TT them finally... :mad:

The answer is yes they can be TTed and get your ped back now ;)

This one just came through

Is that one of the new features?

This one just came through

Is that one of the new features?

Yes, open Hall of Fame and you'll see there is a new category just for instance loots.

HoF / Global Messages
First discovery in dungeons / instances (Hall of Fame)
Loot boxes in dungeons / instances (Hall of Fame or Global)

Back