Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Crafting Features

• You can now prioritize residues in the Construction UI using check boxes.
  • The Construction UI has been optimized to improve usability for participants with slow internet connection.
  • Market value icons have been added to residues in the Construction UI.
  • Items which cannot be ordered on the auction through the construction UI, now display gray icons with tooltip, "This type of item can not be ordered in the auction"
  • Ingredients which cannot be ordered on the Auction through the Construction UI have the following icons grayed out; markup, browse auction and place order.
  • In the Construction Session Summary, the text "Total PED earned" has been changed to "Total PED returned" to avoid misunderstanding.
  • Remaining attempts on Limited Blueprints are now displayed in the browser list.
“The Thing” server on ROCKtropia is now closed, see ROCKtropia website for more details.
Bug Fixes

• Fixed client crash issues when using automatic/max attempts in the Construction UI.
  • It is no longer possible to auto sell stackables in the construction UI.
  • Item info on the Spacecraft deeds are now displayed correctly.
  • The Success Bar in the Construction UI now displays color coded success rates.
  • Avatar info is now displayed correctly when scanned.
  • Limited blueprints are now deleted properly when depleted.
  • Fixed an issue which created two ammo stacks in the loot display, ammo stacks are now merged.
  • Max Health now displays the decimal again e.g. 100.5 health.(Receiving 100 points of damage will not kill the player)
  • Fixed an issue causing new AMD CPUs to crash client.
  • Safe arrival immunity is now triggered when teleporting across servers.
  • Fixed an issue with textured and colored items not bleaching properly.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

where is the bit about Mind Force Nerf ?

let me be first, let me be first!! :D

Rather slim release to be called a .9

You forgot add: We increase requirements for mindforce nanochips... WTF !! new loot rebalancing, making ppl tt them ?

"Fixed an issue causing new AMD CPUs to crash client."

Good job. :)

Max Health now displays the decimal again e.g. 100.5 health.(Receiving 100 points of damage will not kill the player

and the scanner...

+rep!!!!! w00t

The game doesnt know where I am

I am currently on Arkadia....I tried to shoot a mob and I cant hit it....so I dropped a bomb nice I got a claim I try to drill and it says too far away...wtf I try again and again and again...so I click summon claim and it moves the claim rod the the spot I logged in so I ran up and drilled it......

I relogged tried to kill a mob again nope no hit,,,,,, took a tp jump and run up to a mob and yay I can shoot it...click to loot and WTF too far away......

Be careful folks let the bug reports begin....

all attack nanochips - half of my inventory i can't use now... had maxed before

New Crafting Features
[*]Fixed an issue causing new AMD CPUs to crash client.

Great Job!

I think it is really bad MA did not own up to the problem before and made it public information, but atleast it is solved now and I AM thankfull for that.

I can finally log back in without allot of technical-mojo.

:wtg:

Last edited:
What do they do all day seriously :)

New Crafting Features

• In the Construction Session Summary, the text "Total PED earned" has been changed to "Total PED returned" to avoid misunderstanding.

That isn't a feature it's called changing the wording :)

ZOMG Crafters getting all the updates!!?? again??? jk ;)

A GREAT job on the "Construction UI" or "Construction Wizard" it is now FAST and reliable.

tywm! :yay:

I am so used to complaining after VUs, all this positiveness makes my head spinn, but please keep it up!

Nice to see MA listened to the complaints about the HP change.

I still would have liked to see the New Avatar System that supposedly was going to be released in November, oh well

NVM it is as before, just fucked up atm...

Last edited:
They added yet another place to display your PED card balance... at the TT screen. So now you have 3 places where you can see your PED balance while TT'ing all this crap loot. ALTHOUGH the one they have added to the TT is static... it doesn't update the balance when you sell something, you need to reopen the TT. I guess they spent at least a week to program this feature!

Huh? There has always been tt balance shown on the tt screen, so if you have tt and inventory open, you do have 3 places with the balance on screen. Been like this for all of vu10, iirc.

I still would have liked to see the New Avatar System that supposedly was going to be released in November, oh well

There are enough way more important things to fix.
Like for example:

- The revive bug where you need to jump in order to reset movement.
- Autoaim screwing up with and object or hill that requires the autoaim to go to another side of the aim box which it does not do.
- Crashing clients when to many people at once teleport at the start of a WoF match.
- Mobs turning circles around you instead of standing still.
- Improving textures and objects in order to smooth out performance

Cheers
Siam

Huh? There has always been tt balance shown on the tt screen, so if you have tt and inventory open, you do have 3 places with the balance on screen. Been like this for all of vu10, iirc.

NVM it has different layout now, that's why it seemed odd... But it is still static.

1200+ clicks on comps with NO bp drop :eyecrazy: ... have they forgot to turn on bp loot ? :scratch2: Used to have 10-20 useless bps droopin in the past by now for that ammount of clicks ... or maybe I'm just having a "strange crafting episode" :laugh:

When looking at the webpage link for the release I guess they added this.

Update to release notes
To get the new line of Nanochips in line with other weapons the minimum skill requirements have been adjusted for them.

“Corrosive Attack Nanochip V” has had its name corrected to "Adjusted Corrosive Attack Nanochip V”
”Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII (L)” burn damage has been increased by 2 points.

AMD fix great

Cant wait till i start at full power my FX.

Only problem I am encountering since the release is animal skulls that I loot are not stacking.

Blitz

Back