Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

Ok.

> Shinook TP and terminals outside gone
> Emeral lakes mall: empty + see through walls...
> Can't acess storage / operation failed due to internal error / ...

wtf.

just.. wtf...

Over and out,

BB

Same issue here. Last thing i tried has fixed the problem...so far anyway....reset modem.

Fixed,

Repair via clientloader (twice since the first time it got all stuck lol) / restart

seems ok now...

Same issue here. Last thing i tried has fixed the problem...so far anyway....reset modem.

Spoke too soon. Flew out from Shinook Jungle to LA 59. Landed dropped a probe....no sound... Hit a claim & get the message ''out of range".

Open claim deed & hit show on map. Claim location appears but over at Shinook Jungle TP.

My VTOL is shaded out from when i attempted to pick it up so i re log & spawn back at Shinook Jungle TP where my claim marker is sitting a few metres from the outside terminals. Able to extract the ore OK.

After last re log & modem reset things appear to be operating as they should. The servers seem to recognise where i am & my claims are appearing where they should.

Side note - when i was flying out before i noticed my VTOL being repaired whilst i was in flight lol. I now understand that in reality i was at Shinook the entire time & somebody must have repaired me...thanks whoever that was :)

Patch for this brain fart piece of code asap please 1st year student programmers!

Last edited:
Here's another bug:

GD's visible when inside service center, but when exiting, no GD's or RD's anywhere outside. After relogging, avatar is placed back inside service center; upon exiting, GD's and RD's are now visible. I have a feeling this is connected to dropping your VTOL (or other vehicle) and it disappearing, then relogging and you're back to where you started.

[*]Fixed an issue which created two ammo stacks in the loot display, ammo stacks are now merged.

No you did not. True, you managed to merge those two stacks, but now the amount merged is ammo used+ammo looted. Means more or less I'm shown the same amount of ammo like I would shoot for free.

But I do not shoot for free, every time the ammo used totals 2 ped, is "deducted" from the total ammo. Hard to understand? of course, you rarely see such a botched job into a game...

Is there any positive fix except buttons and tooltip? Or just all are nerfs and fuck-ups wich they forgot mention in release notes??

Install v. 10.0 on servers, and don't touch it anymore MA, or we start call those VU's like 0.12.9 :)

Is there any positive fix except buttons and tooltip? Or just all are nerfs and fuck-ups wich they forgot mention in release notes??

Install v. 10.0 on servers, and don't touch it anymore MA, or we start call those VU's like 0.12.9 :)

Unfortunatelly only Fuckups. Even thing mentioned as fixed are not fixed. Even Worse..things wchich were working ok are fucked again.

Support not even responding.

MA = Mega Amateurs.

man... this VU is fucked up

Calypso space station bugged..
Cannot even go to space at the moment !!

Space became non-lootable after the 12.9 so motherships became useless. To solve it MA broke space and made summoning the only way to escape a planet :D

Ok guys, it's right about time to roll-back to 12.8 and get the 12.9 bugs fixed. A bad release - shit happens.

Er..... they can roll-back, can't they?

Ok guys, it's right about time to roll-back to 12.8 and get the 12.9 bugs fixed. A bad release - shit happens.

Check the app store, I'm sure they have an app for that.
:lolup:

-Obie-

game is dead?

Lol!

Like this VU.. You hunt and get 25-30% back. Then have the decay on armor+fap+gun and all other things.
You repar the items and then you have nothing to hunt for.. Great job, this is crazy! No info, nothing....

:eyecrazy:

They would need the backups for that but only cowards do backups. Hardcore-mode! :handgun:

On a serious note, have they ever did a roll-back? RCE and roll-backs don't go well together - imagine you're about to sell me a gun, I sell my old one to free peds, then comes VU, we make a deal, then MA do a roll-back and you decide to not sell the gun after all. And here I am without either of the guns :). Extrapolate to the whole userbase size and get a drama storm worse than any bugs.

On a serious note, have they ever did a roll-back? RCE and roll-backs don't go well together - imagine you're about to sell me a gun, I sell my old one to free peds, then comes VU, we make a deal, then MA do a roll-back and you decide to not sell the gun after all.

But that can happen without rollback to.

You see a nice gun, talk to seller, you sell your old gun, you get back to seller and he says he already sold it to someone paying better.

I think what makes some people afraid of rollbacks is "out-of-game" deals ie "paypal" (which isn't recommended).

As long both windows aren't filled in same transaction in trade window you're always taking a risk.

I quite like the update.

Nothing major in it, but dont have the problems others are having.

And thank you MA for giving us our health back, thats certainly welcomed.

I quite like the update.

Nothing major in it, but dont have the problems others are having.

And thank you MA for giving us our health back, thats certainly welcomed.

For me, 3 of my mindforce chips became practically unusable with the update
(Electric Attack Nanochip IX(L) changed level from 34 to 47 still don't know if it's a bug or on purpose).

And while doing a daikibawave I get overweight in notime (because the daikiba trophies didn't stack - and they're still only stackable at max 5/pile when stacking explicitly).

Nice though that the health was fixed!

And while doing a daikibawave I get overweight in notime (because the daikiba trophies didn't stack - and they're still only stackable at max 5/pile when stacking explicitly).

These have been @ 5/max per stack since being introduced though.

I think its first time the stack depth of something has been explicitly set in game, interesting to know there is such functionality.

WORST! patch ever!

30 days pass still quad wing bug in space not fixed that ugly cube still on,and avatar falling trow ground when revived still not fixed

Now I cant leave Calypso Space station :mad:

I think its first time the stack depth of something has been explicitly set in game, interesting to know there is such functionality.

Pff have you never had to have multiple stacks of 20K PED before? All resources have a hard cap, usually around 10K or 20K PED.

Telemans coins I think is 1/stack, and time travel crystals 1000/stack (TT value 1 pec each so 10 ped/stack).

When I begun, sweat was automatically stacked in piles of 100 (I think it was) which was handy for trading, but you could merge them manually to a bigger stack.

It would be great if tropies worked the same: To help beginners through the mission, trophies is stacked at 5/pile but if you wanted you could merge all the "5-stacks" to reduce clutter in storage.

Pff have you never had to have multiple stacks of 20K PED before? All resources have a hard cap, usually around 10K or 20K PED.

Oil stack at 20K max, I know that. As for getting? If I have 100K tracker hunting loot and 5 more loots over 1K peds by the time I hit level 100 sniper, I will consider myself lucky.

Telemans coins I think is 1/stack, and time travel crystals 1000/stack (TT value 1 pec each so 10 ped/stack).

When I begun, sweat was automatically stacked in piles of 100 (I think it was) which was handy for trading, but you could merge them manually to a bigger stack.

It would be great if tropies worked the same: To help beginners through the mission, trophies is stacked at 5/pile but if you wanted you could merge all the "5-stacks" to reduce clutter in storage.

Good information, thanks :) And yes, the behavior you describe would be ideal.

There are enough way more important things to fix.
Like for example:

- The revive bug where you need to jump in order to reset movement.
- Autoaim screwing up with and object or hill that requires the autoaim to go to another side of the aim box which it does not do.
- Crashing clients when to many people at once teleport at the start of a WoF match.
- Mobs turning circles around you instead of standing still.
- Improving textures and objects in order to smooth out performance

Cheers
Siam

hmm all of those things you list, the only one I experience is:

- Mobs turning circles around you instead of standing still.

The rest I have no issues with

Back