Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

For me the game is completely unplayable. I cannot see TP's or mobs, cannot spawn vehicles either. I've tried everything, every suggestion found on this forum and nothing works.

I am starting to get fed up with the lack of communication with all these VU stuff-ups :S

Anyone else having an issue where you walk out of a service center, and the client isn't updating with the server about your XY coordinates? Mobs and other avatars that are there don't show on the SatNav, nor on your screen.

Last edited:
Anyone else having an issue where you walk out of a service center, and the client isn't updating with the server about your XY coordinates? Mobs and other avatars that are there don't show on the SatNav, nor on your screen.

Sounds weird...

-Obie-

:giggle:

Actually, now after reading, I think it's probably related to the out of sync bug.

Yep, one of its incarnations. If you relog, it is as if you didn't leave the sc.

File a bug if it happens often, I guess?

hmm all of those things you list, the only one I experience is:

- Mobs turning circles around you instead of standing still.

The rest I have no issues with

Wasn't this introduced as part of the mob 'AI' improvement?

Yes. I'm having problems like that as well. What I can see isn't really there. What is really there I can't see. I left out of Medusa running east. Didn't see anything. At the coast I was being hit. Swam towards Atlas Haven and was still being hit. Ran into the center of Atlas Haven and died because of still being hit. When I revived, I was back at Medusa. Seems to be a useless waste of time to log in for a hunter until MA gets the mess they've made cleaned up.

Hugs,
Aliana

• Fixed an issue which created two ammo stacks in the loot display, ammo stacks are now merged.

This would explain a problem I had today then. It was my first time going on a hunt since this VU, hoping to give MA time to work out all the kinks.

Well I went out and noticed that every bit of ammo I was looting was going right back into the stack I was using. This makes it difficult to record what I spent and what I got back at the end of a hunt if both my ammo remaining and my looted ammo are in the same damn stack.

For fuck's sake, why was this a problem in the first place??? This really kills hunting for me. Looting ammo was already stupid enough, but now it makes knowing the results of my run next to impossible. Guess I'm done playing til this gets fixed back to the way it was... :mad:

... Looting ammo was already stupid enough... :mad:

Sometimes I wish we'd go back to mostly having coins in loot and that things like animal hides would get markup again :)

Sometimes I wish we'd go back to mostly having coins in loot and that things like animal hides would get markup again :)

This, but they want us to collect huge collections of close to TT-crap to gain our 101-102% Markup :eyecrazy:

I had love to see the main part of my Loot in coins back

This, but they want us to collect huge collections of close to TT-crap to gain our 101-102% Markup :eyecrazy:

I had love to see the main part of my Loot in coins back

Just TT all u looted and here u are ...your coins :/

Personall y i like idea that everything i loot have MU

04 Dec 2012

New Features

Multi-select feature - It is now possible to select and move multiple items at once within many user interfaces, including: storage, inventory, Repair Terminal, Trade Terminal and containers. Other user interfaces, such as shopkeepers and blueprint books, now support multi-select when moving items from them, but not into them.
Official avatars now display a star icon above their heads to be easier to recognize.
Changes & Improvements

The alerts displayed when approaching and entering Lootable PvP areas have been improved.
Vehicles - Some vehicles now deteriorate when driven, this information is displayed in the vehicle’s item info panel. When a vehicle reaches minimum condition, the driver and all passengers will be ejected from the vehicle. These deterioration changes have been applied thus far to rookie, gift and other specialty vehicles, in order to ensure that Limited vehicles are indeed Limited and do not last indefinitely.
Many creatures on the Entropia Universe platform have been adjusted in order to improve balancing. Various parameters have been adjusted on these creatures to achieve a better balance between threat level and the actual danger and cost to kill. These adjustments have mainly affected creatures with high health and relatively low damage. Please see the individual Planet Partner release notes or forums for more detailed information on which creatures have been affected on each planet.
Bug fixes

Fixed an issue with some creatures beginning to slide before the death animation was triggered.
To clarify the Auction fee reduction; this has been working correctly since 12.9.1.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Just TT all u looted and here u are ...your coins :/
Personall y i like idea that everything i loot have MU

Thats not the same, less stuff with higher markup + coins is better than everything close to tt-food
And please tell me how much markup you get for this blp and laser ammo....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I didn't get my brooms for free - one I paid 120 ped for, the other (I wanted a spare) I paid 160 peds for. It was overprice at that time and I had to think twice about buying it, but the decision was made knowing it would be fun items and that they would last a long time (as long as I wound't do something with them like use them at oilrig).

This is the second VU a nerf hits me - last VU it was the electro nanochip IX(L).

Since the items are, at least technically, (L) why not keep them as-is, add a "First Gen" or "Prototype" to the name and let items issued after the change have the limitations.

I wonder if MA would dare changing eco on imk2 from 4.6 to 4.0, remove the range advantage on "ancient" items and change decay on mod/imp faps from 2 pec click to 2 ped/click (like the decay on brooms)...

I know that a simular change has been done before, when the hoverpod on arkadia suddently was given "protection" stats. That kind of sucked, but at least it hit pretty evenly as I guess most of the people who really wanted one went to arkadia and got one by themselves.

As for the brooms, the only way to get one was either having an avatar created on Rocktropia and being logged in a certain day, or buying from such an avatar.
Now with this change the people (and alts) who sold their brooms keeps their PEDs but we, the buyers, will be the ones who pay for the change.

For sure I wouldn't mind a truly unlimited broom - without the (L). So MA is free to replace mine with one without the (L) and it would solve the dilemma with (L) items "lasting forever". (as the people who had pre-gold items, that would be wrecked if repaired, at a point got their replaced with practically repairable "ancient" items).

(A hunting team I was in once got a repairable vtol mk1 in loot. It was just that a few people in team wanted peds rather than to keep the vehicle so it had to be sold.)

Last edited:
Back