Entropia Universe 14.0 Release Notes

There is a free remake next week, don't panic, baby.

Exactly, so why *not* have a bit of fun creating your avatar? Maybe it won't work out like you'd hoped, but you'll get a feel for the new process and get a do-over in a week. :)

I intentionally don't hunt like a moron, I shoot the mob I plan on shooting. I do not want to change my avatar look for the 10th time in 5 years. Anything in this VU I should be aware of, or is it just another non-VU?

no decay to equip your armor.
no decay or ammo to shoot where there is no mob.

As far as I've heard, they were rebalanced to not give such ridiculus amounts of skill gains anymore, but be more in line with other mobs of its size.

I would hardly call it a nerf, annoying enough that people have been able to quick-grind huge amounts of rare skills (like Mindforce, clubs, etc) on them for such a long time already :coffee:
I'd like a confirmation about this.

WARNING: DO NOT! change your avatar yet. DO NOT even log into the avatar editor yet. If you just play with the editor and then hit "Cancel" your avatar already changed!! Just dont!
You CAN change your avatar to what ever you like, you will get another remake next week.

The decreased MISS adjustment is a welcome boost to the oldschool weapons. At level 85 BLP Sniper hit, I now have 9.1 Hit Ability on my SH. Effectively making this gun even more brutal.

Cheers MindArk, I am happy with this

New Features
  • The threat level calculation for creatures has been adjusted to more accurately reflect difficulty and danger level.
  • The chance to miss has been slightly decreased when shooting at creatures.
  • The cost of ammo and decay has been removed when firing a weapon that is not aimed at a target, such as into the air or ground. (This change does not affect weapons with area of effect damage).
  • The cost to equip armor parts has been removed.
  • When in combat, the text “MISS” has been changed to “EVADE”. These messages will be further refined in a later release to more accurately indicate the actual outcome of each attack attempt and provide better information to participants.

I'll be using the drool over this list as lubricant for all the fappping I'm doing over my new avi

I HATE THIS UPDATE! Each time i kill someone in pvp4 - i crash.... WTF?! YEs, i DID try playing on SAFE MODE... Same stuff... Just not posible to play because of shit graphic too...

Is it just me or does every male avatar look fat? Quite happy about the over all look of my avatar. How ever Mind Ark has made too many changes to completely ruin the feel I once had for my avatar. I now want to sell my black boots, they make me look fat. I no longer want to wear any clothing, for it makes me look fat. I thought I chose the "slim as possible" look on my avatar? I even made a video about it!

You guys should have kept the old look of the avatars bodies as they were great... actually. Revert back to the old style, keeping the new look and feel especially with the faces (my avatar is totally BAD ASS and incredible looking and UNIQUE) go ALL out with these things IMMENSE Custom Characterization. I went to adjust everything down, and HE STILL LOOKS BEEFY. He should be scronny (compared to the new look) with more tone and definition in his body. I really liked the old look of the bodies, he had tiny details that I liked, like the freckles... I was even getting used to the weird shine I accidentally gave him. I was comfortable with that look...

Now THEY'RE BEEFY. Every male looks incredibly BEEFED UP. The faces are SPOT ON what character customization should be, being able to make one side lopsided nothing short of amazing. But everything else, either make it incredibly stylized or revert it back. hehe

Edit: Video will be fully uploaded in 40 minutes apologies

This is how he looks, simply BAD ASS.
184708_10152428475410207_1203158712_n.jpg

space skill gain nerfed to 50% of old skill gain, pfff
crash on each avatar kill also

Graphics are still messing with my system :mad:

Unplugged 2nd screen but still can't do anything but have entropia open (if i open IE too it crashes my system). Even with just entropia open it's jerky.

Please MA, sort out these new graphics quick.

and ffs MA remove that damn 2 pec fee for equiping clothes! You won't make any serious money of us that way ( pissing us on every ocasion). Removing armor fee was right decision in good direction !

and ffs MA remove that damn 2 pec fee for equiping clothes! You won't make any serious money of us that way ( pissing us on every ocasion). Removing armor fee was right decision in good direction !

I'm glad the armor equip fee has been removed, but I have no problem with equip fees for clothes...how else are clothes going to decay? You don't wear them for armor and you don't shoot them or use them in mining or crafting, so I'm fine with clothing equip fees, as long as it's minor, like 2 PECs.

This new avatar creation is weird. I tried it, messed around with it, didn't see any "back to default look" option. Hit EXIT with No Save. And now my ava is black person.:duh: wtf? :laugh:

edit: thanks for the tip. this time managed to do some adjustments. still a bit darker skinned than i wanted but not that much.

Last edited:
This new avatar creation is weird. I tried it, messed around with it, didn't see any "back to default look" option. Hit EXIT with No Save. And now my ava is black person.:duh: wtf? :laugh:

You get a random avatar if you that as you found. The reset to start button is hidden at the top or you could use the history bar at the bottom.

nerf

it took me some time to see it but WOW

this is a huge huge nerf on skillgain

not only the mobs that were overskilling but almost everything at low level is nerfed huge.

Offcourse the cost to kill the mob didnt go down so skills are way more expensive to gain.

And that when gun levels are raised big.

i guess this game is getting more and more niche.

so why the advertising campains?

smart of MA to cover this up with a new ava system and some nice things.

Could be the worst update for us players in long time.

it took me some time to see it but WOW

this is a huge huge nerf on skillgain

not only the mobs that were overskilling but almost everything at low level is nerfed huge.

Offcourse the cost to kill the mob didnt go down so skills are way more expensive to gain.

And that when gun levels are raised big.

i guess this game is getting more and more niche.

so why the advertising campains?

smart of MA to cover this up with a new ava system and some nice things.

Could be the worst update for us players in long time.

Can you please post your logs to prove this ?

Thanks.

No

i dont have to prove this

Just see it for yourself.

just telling my opinion, and you may dissagree with it

I see, not to troll, but you are stating something that can not be an opinion.

It has to be

- true
or
- false

I am going to say the latter.

Although, having said this. They are re balancing the mobs, so this may be why you are seeing skill changes.

In my opinion, I think they are wanting people to skill up, hence why we are seeing all the new guns and the new UL system.

Edit: I have seen no difference in skill change, although I have just upped the level of mob I normally hunt so :S

I'm glad the armor equip fee has been removed, but I have no problem with equip fees for clothes...how else are clothes going to decay? You don't wear them for armor and you don't shoot them or use them in mining or crafting, so I'm fine with clothing equip fees, as long as it's minor, like 2 PECs.
There is always plenty of different options available ;)
1) You could remove it completely and modify repair terminal, so it would work in both way repair (add to TT) and damage (remove from TT). That would be great addition to all, since that way you wouldn't need to freeze too many PED's in items, and could use them instead for your daily activities (good for players, good for MA).
2) You could decrease it slightly, make it, for example, 0.02 PEC or even lower.
3) To makes effect from second option more visible reduce TT of clothes, for example, to 10% of current one (extra TT would be returned as pure PED's on card or in inventory).
etc...

That's just some ideas.

Exploit Removal

Disregard...it seems to have been a glitch. When I crashed out of the game and came back, now it is letting me

Last edited:
wth is this.. im losing me nerves.. i tuned freaking every graphic setting to medium and i crash everytime im in a place with more than 10 ppl.. this aint cool anymore.. same when i scan someone.. crash everytime.. i cant even leave arkadia coz to do that i would need to go celestial quarry to buy a flight and ofcourse it crashes everytime

not sure if this has been brought up , but regarding the new Avatars , i was wondering if anyone else has noticed where the pants meet the shirt area , its like your Hip bones are pushing out , and you have been given a Wedgie , look at the line going around the waist , its low at the front and raises up at the back , i dont like it

Back