Entropia Universe 14.3.0.2 Release Notes

That's great your fixing bug, but you could have done it earlier, not just as the "Skill Increase Bonus" weekend starts :handgun:

Hopefully MA will extend the time of the bonus = to the time were off line for VU

nice fuck up ther ma lol i just lost around 1k peds on that taking Down servers i was Down at boss rum in instanc key 7

so rely nice don whit 5 minets warning and just take Down ther server dont giv a crap abudt the pepols paying for playing

We got the platform update, and not the worst, since I personally don't crash anymore.
Content update is scheduled for Oct 29.

Wow, thats a hefty delay, as it was (iirc) supposed to come the week after the VU at first.

The server stability and the bug fixes are nice, I am glad that they are taking the time to make sure things go smooth and fix the issues with the change over from 32 bit to 64 bit, before they released any more content (planet partner, moon, etc). I also see people doing much better with loot in mining, crafting and hunting. Over all I am very pleased thus far with the outcome. I am sure that the VU for PP content coming out will be a nice addition to the platform. They are always adding so much to the experience in the game be it graphics, or instances, or new planets, improvements to space, and so forth. How many games have you played that get "stale"? I have been playing this game for many years and still have not gotten to see everything it has to offer.

Cheers,
Salty

Back