Entropia Universe 14.4.1 Release Notes

when will i get back my ingame sound ?
since last 3 updates it where gone and all is quiet like hell now.
checked drivers on and on its especially only EU wont let me hear anything. :scratch2:

Stupid question maybe from my part, but did you un-checked the "disable sound" option inside the client loader (not available now to open it to check the exact name), maybe it was activated somehow.

An issue causing faulty reports that ‘Entropia Universe did not shut down properly’ appearing several times when launching the Client Loader has been corrected.
Not fixed. Still happens every single time I launch the client loader, even if I'm not following a crash. I see others have reported this as well.

when will i get back my ingame sound ?
since last 3 updates it where gone and all is quiet like hell now.
checked drivers on and on its especially only EU wont let me hear anything. :scratch2:

I had that after the last update.
Only a re-install solved it for me :(

[*]The animations for creature corpses have been improved to make it easier to determine if a creature has been looted.

Have you seen this?

I was hoping some kind of acid pool that slowly digest creature but all you get is a little flatus.

Last edited:
Removed...

Last edited:
Changes

Fixes

• An issue causing faulty reports that ‘Entropia Universe did not shut down properly’ appearing several times when launching the Client Loader has been corrected.

Never had this before... got the upgrade an YES I now have it too.
At least I guess we are now all equal.. Should be easier to fix... LOL

:lolup: A little puff of smoke then the bodies hang around for 30secs still. What a load of BS, just get rid of the bodies they're slowing down the hunting.

If this is slowing down your hunting, you're doing it wrong.

• An issue causing faulty reports that ‘Entropia Universe did not shut down properly’ appearing several times when launching the Client Loader has been corrected.

• Sure it has.. totally believe you.. but uh.. the programming fairies hit the undo button when you weren't looking.

But then how will we get to see Dusks boobs! :rolleyes:
I'm really at a loss to understand how this is still a bug. The whole of Normandie's crew have seen my avatar's milk smugglers despite the fact nudity was banished before I had started participating in PE back in 2005.

The way I see it, it'll probably take someone taking advantage of the bug by organising a best jubblies event to get MA to actually fix the bug. "Show us yer Shirt Potatoes" could be the next big thing, but you just know the bug would be fixed on the eve of such a shindig if MindArk got wind of it.

C'mon, MindArk - sort this bug our will you? I'm bored of seeing my own tii-tays.

Cue the next bug being crotchless shorts (F) and trousers (F).

If this is slowing down your hunting, you're doing it wrong.

•The animations for creature corpses have been improved to make it easier to determine if a creature has been looted.

This is a laugh has made no difference at all.

The DEV's still will not swallow their pride and for whatever the reason, be what it may, wont admit they made a big stuff up/mistake.

So they waste time implementing different sparkles and a puff off smoke whatever just to let things simmer down and then they will sneak back in immediate loot/mob disappearance.

To the top quote above. As I stated in another thread when someone told me something similar each hunter has their own methods. Some one who may quadruple your skills will use weapons and hunt mobs at a speed you may find difficult to understand or imagine at this stage.

I find it a nuisance when speed hunting and want it gone

On a side note If Slither is doing something wrong

Total Loot: 852 844 PED
Hunting Rank: 43 of 3 663 Slithers Current Entropia Life Stats

There's not much of a chance for the rest of us :)

Changes

I didn't had this issue until now. But as someone said, now that it has been fixed, I have it :laugh:

Mr Pumpkin error still not fixed and still no prize. Last VU before Christmas? Then Halloween will still be with us at Easter.

Same for me. The error still appears at every login.

Same for me. The error still appears at every login.

Try deleting the files under {program files}/Entropia Universe/Out/Crashes

I Think problem is, those files are created in eleveted mode, when installer/updater runs with administrator privileges, and when you next time start the game, as normal user, the files can't be deleted (because {program files} is normally read-only for normal users); thus you get the error message every time from that Point (until you delete them manually).

I Think problem is, those files are created in eleveted mode, when installer/updater runs with administrator privileges, and when you next time start the game, as normal user, the files can't be deleted (because {program files} is normally read-only for normal users); thus you get the error message every time from that Point (until you delete them manually).

Yep, worked for me as well. Deleted the two files and am no longer getting the pop-ups. :D

I'm also getting it everytime I open the loader but I've no files in the crashes folder.

I've also tried running as admin but it appears every time.

I'm also getting it everytime I open the loader but I've no files in the crashes folder.

I've also tried running as admin but it appears every time.

Note that the files to delete are under {program files} (eg c:\program files (x86)), not under {dynamic content} (eg c:\users\public\ ..., see setting in client loader). If you have crash files there aswell, try renamig the "crashes" directory to something else like "crushes" (and delete later if Everything works ok).

Note that the files to delete are under {program files} (eg c:\program files (x86)), not under {dynamic content} (eg c:\users\public\ ..., see setting in client loader). If you have crash files there aswell, try renamig the "crashes" directory to something else like "crushes".

Should also mention, so there is no confusion..

C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\Crashes\

AND

C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\Out\Crashes\

..both exist. Make sure you are clearing out the second one. The first one was empty for myself. Just making this clear for people.

Also, if you are running a 32-bit edition of Windows, substitute \Program Files\ for \Program Files (x86)\.

Thank you!. This worked well for the client faulty crash. I have found two files under the C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\out\crashes and after deletion there is no faulty message :yay:
Still I'm receiving the message from Mr. Pumpkin that he thanks me and bla bla and when I hit OK the error code 89 appears. And this happens at every login and there are no more files in none of the crashes directory (I gues this is not a crash anyway). I was just hoping that with this VU this Halloween messed up mission will be solved.
I guess is not the time yet (it is not critical anyway).

Kind regards,
III Dusk MMM

Well daddaya know. It looks like the tits-out bug for cognac coats has been fixed on the quiet.:yay:

Back