Entropia Universe 15.8.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New
  • Added Easter Classified Strongbox with exclusive content.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue causing items with applied textures to display incorrectly.
  • Fixed an issue causing the “All” auction category to not display any listings.
  • Fixed an issue with the Life Steal effect of the Modified Restoration Chip I item.

Known Issues
  • The 64-bit Entropia Universe client may not start on some versions of Windows prior to Win 7 SP1.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
My client loader is crashing all time... cannot play.
And i have windows 7 service pack 1.

[*]The 64-bit Entropia Universe client may not start on some versions of Windows prior to Win 7 SP1.

Same goes for win10 (for me) ,changed into 32-bit and client works :confused:

Client loader now also have text..

Please note:
You might be running the client on an unsupported OS (reported as Windows 10 64-bit).

I might ? , iam :silly2:

friend list wont show location correctly now as for example wont show if u are in twins but will say if u are in caly
Waypoints are changed too so it should be mentioned

Same goes for win10 (for me) ,changed into 32-bit and client works :confused:

Client loader now also have text..

I might ? , iam :silly2:

Works fine for me on Win10 64-bit.

Win 10, 64-bit also - getting the warning, but works just fine.

HINT: maybe it's because I'm enrolled in the windows insider program and I have a newer version than the officially released one?

My little problem:
IFN Privat Combat Uniform: crash the game (for me).

Solution:
Restart in safe mode, unwear, put it to storage and look again only next tuesday. :)

where are the easter classified boxes??

so if you want your very own Easter Bunny just grab your whip and get cracking on Thursday March 24, 14:00 UTC.

Probably they keep the boxes on hold until then too.

32 bit client doesnt work anymore either, I login and than the program simply stops responding. Anyone got a solution?

Win 10, 64-bit also - getting the warning, but works just fine.

HINT: maybe it's because I'm enrolled in the windows insider program and I have a newer version than the officially released one?

Yeah works now for me on bouth now, probably it whas something temporary since launcher Icon never came up green and that hapend many times befor update :)

32 bit client doesnt work anymore either, I login and than the program simply stops responding. Anyone got a solution?

Yepp.
I logged in, crash, back to client loader again and again.
But safe mode working.

My problem was the arkadian uniform. EU can't load it, result: crash.
May be texture or something similar bug.

Go to safe mode, unwear your cloth, put to storage, and no problem.
But if want to see it: don't do it. Your game will return back to client loader.. :)

Yepp.
I logged in, crash, back to client loader again and again.
But safe mode working.

My problem was the arkadian uniform. EU can't load it, result: crash.
May be texture or something similar bug.

Go to safe mode, unwear your cloth, put to storage, and no problem.
But if want to see it: don't do it. Your game will return back to client loader.. :)

thanks for that but didnt work, only works in safe mode, after putting my clothes away and I get back to high it stops responding again. Ill try reinstalling win7 than :(

The Easter Strongboxes will be available for purchase tomorrow.

Obligatory *GASP* MA IS TALKING TO US!!! :jawdrop:

Obligatory Stockholm syndrome <3 <3 Thank you so much for communicating with us MA, you are the best company :bowdown:

Obligatory cynicism "MA only talks to us when it involves strongboxes!!! Wtf." :mad:

Reactions: Mac
WTF, after 10h online since the VU I only just noticed that both Caly moons are gone :eyecrazy:

And the day/night cycles stopped.

thanks for that but didnt work, only works in safe mode, after putting my clothes away and I get back to high it stops responding again. Ill try reinstalling win7 than :(

In my opinion something else made your crash (I have win7 32bit too). One problem solved.. :)
Check ur clothes and items in safe mode, one after another, 99% percent, this will help you.
(I have never thought that a regular pant - without any customisation - the problem. I was trying ~1-2 hours to determine the cause.)

In my opinion something else made your crash (I have win7 32bit too). One problem solved.. :)
Check ur clothes and items in safe mode, one after another, 99% percent, this will help you.
(I have never thought that a regular pant - without any customisation - the problem. I was trying ~1-2 hours to determine the cause.)

That would mean my speed helmet doesnt work because if I only put off clothes I cant get back in normal resolution

And the day/night cycles stopped.

If thats true, then the complainers won and we now have permanent day like in VU 9.4

I put it as an IF because I like the day / night cycle, robots and other mobs with glow in the dark features (foul eyes for example) look great at night.

No more sunrise, no more sunset. :(

No more sunrise, no more sunset. :(

I think such a serious change would be announced in the notes. Must be a bug after VU, and the moons and the screwed up lighting at TI Castle (it's like a twilight zone 100m around the tp) are probably related to it.

Hope so. Not only I love the cycles, they were probably the most balanced length/light-wise among all planets.

I think such a serious change would be announced in the notes. Must be a bug after VU, and the moons and the screwed up lighting at TI Castle (it's like a twilight zone 100m around the tp) are probably related to it.

Hope so. Not only I love the cycles, they were probably the most balanced length/light-wise among all planets.

Been in-game 2 hours 40 minutes and no night on Calypso. I hope its a bug, I'll wait for Bertha to clarify tomorrow.

The fact that night was originally 1 hour long with 4 hours day and then nerfed to 20 minutes, makes me think that is possible that Calypso might have had its last sunset.

I'll be writing a letter to my new president about this.... ;)

I got my Storm Jeans back so can admire my sexy bum in them in the daylight all the time now - so I don't care \o/

(have to admit the golden spots on harvestable trees showed up better in the moonlight thou)

Please no more day night cycles

Its already immersion breaking just having it. the ark one was particularly annoying. Please no more daynight cycles!

Back