Entropia Universe 15.8.1 Release Notes

auctions "all" fixed
auction orders "all" not working :laugh:

waitng the daylight in RT to confirm isn't perma night! I will commit suicide if it so.

update1: seems permanent night here OMG :duh:

Last edited:
Day/Night cycles should be an opt in / opt out via the graphic options.

I absolutely hate to hunt at night in Arkadia and wanted to revert to daylight every time.

Though there might be situations where having night time effects might add some entertainment value.

I just don't want this forced on me and sometimes not see mobs properly because of it.

just my 2 cents.

Day/Night cycles should be an opt in / opt out via the graphic options.

I absolutely hate to hunt at night in Arkadia and wanted to revert to daylight every time.

Though there might be situations where having night time effects might add some entertainment value.

I just don't want this forced on me and sometimes not see mobs properly because of it.

just my 2 cents.

You can easily improve visibility by adjusting the gamma setting. Worst you can do is playing in windowed mode with bright colours in the background. My vote is for keeping the sense of realism. Why not suggest something creative instead, like the introduction of night-vision goggles or something.

auctions "all" fixed
auction orders "all" not working :laugh:

waitng the daylight in RT to confirm isn't perma night! I will commit suicide if it so.

update1: seems permanent night here OMG :duh:

Suicide it is then?

:cry:

You can easily improve visibility by adjusting the gamma setting. Worst you can do is playing in windowed mode with bright colours in the background. My vote is for keeping the sense of realism. Why not suggest something creative instead, like the introduction of night-vision goggles or something.

Call me crazy (and I am sure you will) but I always thought it would be cool to be able to hunt nocturnal creatures with torches or NV goggles. The same goes for better underwater hunting with proper SCUBA gear.

Reactions: San
Yes I was wondering the same thing, why is it taking so long to release compet. It's starting to get really annoying.

https://competgame.com/

They still have 46 days 19 hours to come through before they are late on their promised deadline.

They have 7 more days to come through on a beta version for compet deed holders to check out and help test.

Only after those deadlines they set can you really legitimately complain about why is it taking so long.

https://competgame.com/

They still have 46 days 19 hours to come through before they are late on their promised deadline.

They have 7 more days to come through on a beta version for compet deed holders to check out and help test.

Only after those deadlines they set can you really legitimately complain about why is it taking so long.

They could release it Tuesday next week, but what are the chances of them releasing it right after easter? The game does have bunny's in it, but I am not sure that's enough to justify that release day.

They could release it Tuesday next week, but what are the chances of them releasing it right after easter? The game does have bunny's in it, but I am not sure that's enough to justify that release day.

Well that counter has been up since late last year so they knew for quit awhile when they wanted to release it, don't expect it any sooner. I would expect later as all things MA does. Heck they are still working on getting the CLD plots in the game that were suppose to be there 3+ years ago and they still don't have that voting system setup they were going to add with the CLD's.

We all know how they work why do people expect anything to change :D

Well that counter has been up since late last year so they knew for quit awhile when they wanted to release it, don't expect it any sooner. I would expect later as all things MA does. Heck they are still working on getting the CLD plots in the game that were suppose to be there 3+ years ago and they still don't have that voting system setup they were going to add with the CLD's.

We all know how they work why do people expect anything to change :D

I am talking about the beta BTW, not the full game.

New
  • Added Easter Classified Strongbox with exclusive content.

lol @ Rare Loot on tracker showing the shit load of athenic, artemic and aeglic rings dropping.

I'm still waiting for an Ares ring...

And in Discoveries...

GZ to:

Easter Ring 2016. Item discovered in Cyclops Depths Inguts Sokolade Spurz Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:49:44

Was that a loot off of a mob in Cyclops Depths and not a lockbox, or did you open a lockbox in Cyclops Depths???

Got a pic of ring stats??? (PS, beware of the lowball offers from the you know who's..)

And

Eudoracell Pet Master SeanF Hunter Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:37:03

Since that is in Discoveries, was that a loot event from an Easter bunny tame???

Since that is in Discoveries, was that a loot event from an Easter bunny tame???

Taming doesn't give hofs, that came out of a box; I got one too.

New
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with the Life Steal effect of the Modified Restoration Chip I item.

Thanks for fixing this in a relatively quick time. I missed it, it was quite helpful last night when I went into the core.

Now please fix your processes so you don't break it again.

kthxbi
:tiphat:

Back