Entropia Universe 17.18.1.a Release Notes

Interesting, now you can see who owns gear and who actualy is a want to be :D

Shitty move but economy will profit , we will see some cool changes in Markt up for like everything

43 from me.

the person i gave them to is basically sending me death threats demanding his weapon back, but i have no idea what this change is or why it occured only over one weekend. literally not going to log in until i can wrap my head around it and have support tell me what happened.

otherwise sounds like the gun is mine now and i'm just gonna have to block/ignore the dude.
TT loss is the new meta

Hahaha this is hilarious.

No twen stuff. Just butt stuff today. Who knew "in the coming future" was 2 days. So unlike Mindark... ever.... XD

We have a new MindArk timeline precedent.

This changes everything , or nothing at all.

Last edited:
The thing is, you can't even trade these at a price other than the current market price, which is the aim of the share centre, of course.
Nor can you be sure of selling what you place, as you can be undercut right away before any trades occur. If those people cancel the sale and relist, we will see a downward race. Upward move mechanics may also occur - hard to tell ...

MA should in some form act as a market maker - and also consider removing fees completely for ... maybe at least a week of trading liquidity at the 30/31 mark! One would hope they have hoovered up CLDs recently to be able to manage this on the demand side...

What about bank owners that have multiple week long loans? No idea how that played out this morning in terms of who owns those shares now lol.

Similar, but what about the ones posted on AH?

NVM, i see they were just removed from AH.

Last edited:
What about bank owners that have multiple week long loans? No idea how that played out this morning in terms of who owns those shares now lol.

This also interesting! (how will they redeem the deeds now? i mean shares!)

Also the ones on auction, fees for nothing and chicks for free i guess! lol

• Avatars who held Calypso Land Deed items (not including Calypso Land Deed (X) items) have received one Calypso Land Plot token per deed held, for future use in the Land Plot system.
Just as a heads up to people to READ this, because those CLP tokens have been selling on the AH for about 200 peds each this afternoon. I find that very overvalued and my ethics chip is refusing to let me fly to Caly to put mine on auction at anything like that price.

So, I'm on Cyrene and have ten of them. I really wish MA wouldn't do this kind of thing and tempt 'warped markets' during periods when people act fast and loose.

The Good

Thanks for the 🍫 gift MA! Happy Valentines Day.

The Bad

As an ex-programmer, you do really need to look at your patch notes, because you have hired 15 new people
and not one of them remembered to put it in any release notes either Entropia or Planet Calypso. Call it constructive criticism, because it is.

The Ugly

Are you actually going to do anything apart from 3 Mayhems, 3 Mini Mayhems and 1 Migration each year until 2026 on
the CryEngine platform all of your playerbase use?

🥱

ok whats with the microtranaction now every sell must pay?
whats with not rounded numbers?
Example
6 auds gave 35,88 PED
35,88/100=0,3588 whats with 0,0088? so i miss on each whatevershare now 0,0088. 0,0088*100 each week 88 pec whats with them? can be more or less
I bet they go for lootet shares MA said we pay from us every month around 4 pec ......................
Who ever said MIndark was rational...

The Ugly

Are you actually going to do anything apart from 3 Mayhems, 3 Mini Mayhems and 1 Migration each year until 2026 on
the CryEngine platform all of your playerbase use?

🥱
As long as people keep pumping money in what exactly is their motivation to change or add anything new?

Entropia is not a passion project run by devs trying to make something fun and cool. It's a business trying to efficiently extract money from customers.

As long as people keep pumping money in what exactly is their motivation to change or add anything new?

Entropia is not a passion project run by devs trying to make something fun and cool. It's a business trying to efficiently extract money from customers.

free to play games have better communication and support as MA who has millions of $s in customer assets.

Back